• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

vs

This is a terrible idea, but after revisions, have no gauge as to where the characters fit, so lets start with Anos.

Both Low 5-B
SBA
Speed Equal

Is reality warping your only 4D hax or is there more? Can it affect concepts?

4-D? GK doesn't have 4-D stuff.

And no, he can't affect concepts. Equations, thoughts, possibilities, information etc, he can affect those. Non-existent beings too, keep forgetting about that.

That 4-D comment is a bad sign already though....

4-D? GK doesn't have 4-D stuff.

And no, he can't affect concepts. Equations, thoughts, possibilities, information etc, he can affect those. Non-existent beings too, keep forgetting about that.

That 4-D comment is a bad sign already though....
It's just that Venuzdonoa and MEoCD are low 2-C...

Hmm, let me guess are they passive?

Idk how type 1 concept manipulation and GK interact, since Cracking Beings like GK are made of Cracking, which is like 10 different abilities, are 10 different abilities needed to affect them, or is 1 uber ability like type 1 concept manipulation enough :unsure:

Venuzdonoa and MEoCD passively destroy anything that tries to affect Anos.
Idk how type 1 concept manipulation and GK interact, since Cracking Beings like GK are made of Cracking, which is like 10 different abilities, are 10 different abilities needed to affect them, or is 1 uber ability like type 1 concept manipulation enough :unsure:
venuzdonoa has AE1 CM1 and is 4D (in AP), I don't think anything can affect Venuzdonoa.
Doesn't a higher dimensional hax ignore any lower dimensional hax? Not exactly affect or destroy, but wouldn't Venuzdonoa's attacks simply ignore all haxs due to having higher dimensional AP?

Well I wasn't pondering whether GK's hax could affect Venuzdonoa, but the opposite.

I don't think being higher-dimensional gives you NPI that interacts with everything.

But regardless this is looking like a bad idea with smurf stuff here.

Well I wasn't pondering whether GK's hax could affect Venuzdonoa, but the opposite.
Yes I know.
I don't think being higher-dimensional gives you NPI that interacts with everything.
I'm not saying that hax will be able to interact with everything, but rather that nothing lower dimensional will affect or will interact with higher dimensional hax, I say this because of the "reality-fiction transcendence" section of the resistance page, which It says that something of a lower dimension would not be able to interact/affect something of a higher dimension.
But regardless this is looking like a bad idea with smurf stuff here.
I'm not good at smurf battles.
Only if the weapon is also higher dimensional in existence, higher dimensional AP, by itself, can´t counter hax that is in the same dimension as him
The resistance section only says that something of a lower dimension will not affect something of a higher dimension, it does not speak exclusively about the existence of a higher dimension (there is even a section about the existence of a higher dimension in the resistance section).

The resistance section only says that something of a lower dimension will not affect something of a higher dimension, it does not speak exclusively about the existence of a higher dimension (there is even a section about the existence of a higher dimension in the resistance section).
Somthing that has higher dimensional existence, not higher dimensional AP

Somthing that has higher dimensional existence, not higher dimensional AP
Reality-Fiction Transcendence talks about the difference between lower and higher dimensions as a whole, not just the existence, in addition to the but, there is already a separate section talking about the existence of a higher dimension.

Reality-Fiction Transcendence talks about the difference between lower and higher dimensions as a whole, not just the existence, in addition to the but, there is already a separate section talking about the existence of a higher dimension.
"Reality-Fiction Transcendence is a state where a being is qualitatively superior to another world, as a result of seeing the world as fiction and thus being more 'real' than said world. Due to this, the character will be treated as completely superior to the cosmology it transcends, and all characters limited to it, and will thus be granted a higher tier."

State = State of Existence

"Reality-Fiction Transcendence is a state where a being is qualitatively superior to another world, as a result of seeing the world as fiction and thus being more 'real' than said world. Due to this, the character will be treated as completely superior to the cosmology it transcends, and all characters limited to it, and will thus be granted a higher tier."

State = State of Existence
But as I said before, nothing says about needing to have a higher dimension existence, a higher dimensional AP will have an attack that will be in a higher D "state", since the power is literally in a higher dimension.

Talking about the fight, if this is really the case and a hax with AP higher D "ignores" lower dimensional hax, either Anos' MEoCD will passively destroy the opponent, or Venuzdonoa will be summoned and will destroy the opponent, even more so taking into account says that Venuzdonoa has immeasurable speed.

Voting for Anos if that's the case.

Last edited:
It's passive and at the same time isn't. Venuz passively destroying what tries to affect Anos is mainly power null for now. MEoCD is passive but isn't in the sense that it's always in play whether Anos wants to or not, basically an I win button for when things go south.

The match can still happen as though Anos can summon Venuzdonoa immediately, it'll depend on his opponent and depending on what his opponent does, MEoCD might not come into play
Is the NPI based on those abilities? I'm not sure how they'll interact either, that aside, what doe GK start with?

Anos on very existant misfits>>>>>
image.png

Is the NPI based on those abilities? I'm not sure how they'll interact either, that aside, what doe GK start with?
Cracking is a mathematical equation, which has all those effect.

Golden starts with passive atomization, which is Cracking, so yea all those 10 different abilities too, and it works on people who resist Cracking.

But as I said before, nothing says about needing to have a higher dimension existence, a higher dimensional AP will have an attack that will be in a higher D "state", since the power is literally in a higher dimension.
Having Higher Dimensional AP =/= Having HDE, we have countless characters on the wiki who have higher dimensional AP but are 3D in existence

Having Higher Dimensional AP =/= Having HDE, we have countless characters on the wiki who have higher dimensional AP but are 3D in existence
That's literally the point... a higher dimensional hax cannot be resisted in any way by a lower dimensional resist (that's an example), a 4D hax is naturally "ignoring" 3D since it is literally in a higher dimension , if that weren't the case, the smurfs wouldn't make sense.
Nothing talks about HDE directly, just about being in a higher dimension, see what is written in the resistance section.

Smurf Hax​

Besides hax that can make use of a gap in the resistances granted by infinitely transcending the user, there is also hax that can overcome the resistances directly. See here for more details.

If the case about HDE is actually true, then it doesn't make sense, since smurfs only have AP higher D (like 7D hax).

Last edited:
Returning to the fight, MGK does not have Physics Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation and Mathematics Manipulation.

If the Golden King starts attacking, I believe that the Golden King would not be able to destroy Anos' source due to AE1 CM3 (or would it?), and his MEoCD would automatically activate at the same time to destroy what goes against Anos' will (GK), if the source remains, Anos will summon Venuzdonoa to try to destroy GK, which I believe would not be affected by GK's haxs due to AE1 CM1, and Anos, Venuzdonoa would automatically act to destroy GK.

2 main questions:

First: Should MEoCD be able to destroy GK, since its attacks have CM1 (which GK doesn't interact with) and have the same haxs as Venuzdonoa? If so, the first movement of both would be the final one.
Second: Would GK be able to destroy the Anos source even with AE1 CM3?

Cracking is a mathematical equation, which has all those effect.
Going by current profiles, Anos only lacks NPI for physics and math manipulation so I'm not sure how that'll go
Golden starts with passive atomization, which is Cracking, so yea all those 10 different abilities too, and it works on people who resist Cracking.
He resists deconstruction, matter, subjective reality and spatial manipulation at least. Given the opponent, I don't see this coming down to a hax fight. If we ignore the NPI issue, it'll come down to Anos using normal attack spells to beat down his opponent

Going by current profiles, Anos only lacks NPI for physics and math manipulation so I'm not sure how that'll go

He resists deconstruction, matter, subjective reality and spatial manipulation at least. Given the opponent, I don't see this coming down to a hax fight. If we ignore the NPI issue, it'll come down to Anos using normal attack spells to beat down his opponent
Wouldn't Anos's AE1 CM3 or Venuzdonoa's AE CM1 prevent the interaction? GK does not have any CM.

Returning to the fight, MGK does not have Physics Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation and Mathematics Manipulation.
There's RW & SR actually
his MEoCD would automatically activate at the same time to destroy what goes against Anos' will (GK),
While there's no doubt it'll activate regardless of Anos will if things go south, it's not something that's actually going to happen here
Anos will summon Venuzdonoa to try to destroy GK, which I believe would not be affected by GK's haxs due to AE1 CM1, and Anos, Venuzdonoa would automatically act to destroy GK.
The passive destruction will mostly be power null, law manipulation and resistance negation at most
2 main questions:

First: Should MEoCD be able to destroy GK, since its attacks have CM1 (which GK doesn't interact with) and have the same haxs as Venuzdonoa? If so, the first movement of both would be the final one.
Second: Would GK be able to destroy the Anos source even with AE1 CM3?
There's no need to call Venuzdonoa so early, at most it'll only happen because GK has HGR
Wouldn't Anos's AE1 CM3 or Venuzdonoa's AE CM1 prevent the interaction? GK does not have any CM.
It's not like every attack is gonna be aimed for his source, like I said above, I don't see him summoning Venuzdonoa immediately. Even accounting for the HGR, he could always restrain him for a day and it'll be incap

It's not like every attack is gonna be aimed for his source, like I said above, I don't see him summoning Venuzdonoa immediately. Even accounting for the HGR, he could always restrain him for a day and it'll be incap
I mean if his body is destroyed in some way, although (I think) the first thing Anos does if that happens is regenerate, he still does actions just being a source depending on the case

That's literally the point... a higher dimensional hax cannot be resisted in any way by a lower dimensional resist (that's an example), a 4D hax is naturally "ignoring" 3D since it is literally in a higher dimension , if that weren't the case, the smurfs wouldn't make sense.
Nothing talks about HDE directly, just about being in a higher dimension, see what is written in the resistance section.

Smurf Hax​

Besides hax that can make use of a gap in the resistances granted by infinitely transcending the user, there is also hax that can overcome the resistances directly. See here for more details.

If the case about HDE is actually true, then it doesn't make sense, since smurfs only have AP higher D (like 7D hax).
This doesn´t prove that lower dimensional hax can be resisted by higher dimensional AP

GK has 2 layers of Cracking, so 2 layers of deconstruction, matter etc.
Btw, is this match for the top spot in the smurf list?
Mostly just for my curiosity, but sure, why not.

Anos can cook GK's immortality, won't get affected by Law Manip, Corrosion and most of his hax and he can use time stop on GK + still move around when time is litterally stopped? That's a clear win for Anos, GK is done for, and thus I vote Anos

Back