• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what? Time to make another Hedgehog vs OP LN characyer| Archie Sonic vs Anos | 7-0-0 (grace finished¿?????¿¿????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly it does a better job.

Not sure if it should still be its own thing or if it's just a strong version of another power (or multiple powers), but it does provide a good background.

I don't think so. Plus his whole thing is rushing in without checking how strong the enemy is.

So it'd depend on if he can hit Archie Sonic first.

Also 1-C fate hax that works on Acausal 4's goes brr.
Anos did that to an entire country at once he's definitely hitting him first.

I can't see that fate hax on the linked profile. What does it do?

Anos starting moves here are Fear, Sleep, Death Manipulation, Deconstruction, Power null, Mind Manipulation.
Didn't mention his most OP eyes cause that basically ensures he can't lose

Anos did that to an entire country at once he's definitely hitting him first.
Speed is equal here, and Sonic has speed amplifying moves.
I can't see that fate hax on the linked profile. What does it do?
Basically prevents him from being killed/beaten.

To quote his profile:
Anos starting moves here are Fear, Sleep, Death Manipulation, Deconstruction, Power null, Mind Manipulation.
Didn't mention his most OP eyes cause that basically ensures he can't lose
Oh yeah, Archienic doesn't resist power null like his game self does.

That could be a problem if Anos hits first.

Speed is equal here, and Sonic has speed amplifying moves.

Basically prevents him from being killed/beaten.

To quote his profile:

Oh yeah, Archienic doesn't resist power null like his game self does.

That could be a problem if Anos hits first.
What does "victory" entail anyway? Out of Anos kit rn he has two ways to incap via sleep manipulation, another via death manipulation.
In what ways has fate intervened exactly to ensure he wins? Smells like we're entering NLF territory

What does "victory" entail anyway? Out of Anos kit rn he has two ways to incap via sleep manipulation, another via death manipulation.
In what ways has fate intervened exactly to ensure he wins? Smells like we're entering NLF territory
For what I know it's at least he's not gonna die

I mean...it's fate hax.

It's stated that fate will bend to ensure Sonic wins. And it works on type 4 acausals.

Not sure what you want.

Honestly, this explanation of Fate Hax is really horrible, in addition to not having a context to even know what DR. Eggman is talking (what exactly Sonic did), there is no scan showing how hax acts, plus one of the photos doesn't work.

I mean...it's fate hax.

It's stated that fate will bend to ensure Sonic wins. And it works on type 4 acausals.

Not sure what you want.
In what way does it intervene and to what extent? Will it negate enemies powers, mess with cause effect & time, will it kill his enemies, will it revive sonic if he's erased on the highest level possible etc? Like I said, NLF territory.

Anos is more likely to put him to sleep and speed amps don't matter. No ESP, No precog vs sleep manipulation spanning thousands of kilometers or Anos can just look at him to put him to sleep

In what way does it intervene and to what extent? Will it negate enemies powers, mess with cause effect & time, will it kill his enemies, will it revive sonic if he's erased on the highest level possible etc? Like I said, NLF territory.

Anos is more likely to put him to sleep and speed amps don't matter. No ESP, No precog vs sleep manipulation spanning thousands of kilometers or Anos can just look at him to put him to sleep
What about what he says is NLF territory again? I feel like people start throwing this term out like a special move video game bosses do at low HP nowadays.

He has Fate Manipulation that ensures he comes out on top. It works on even Type 4 Acausal beings. It works on a higher-dimensional level. He's not saying that Sonic can negate the Living Tribunal or whatever.

If anything the treatment of logic on this thread was more nonsensical. No, it being called "Logic Destruction" doesn't make it more than potent Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation. I have no idea why this got carried away to this degree for so long.

Last edited:
What about what he says is NLF territory again? I feel like people start throwing this term out like a special move video game bosses do at low HP nowadays.

He has Fate Manipulation that ensures he comes out on top. It works on even Type 4 Acausal beings. It works on a higher-dimensional level. He's not saying that Sonic can negate the Living Tribunal or whatever.
No one is saying something like "he is capable of negate Living Tribunal", but rather the fact that they have 0 demonstrations of Fate hax's capabilities, it is impossible to know what he would and would not be able to prevent, which prevents the person from finding any weakness/loophole in the hax, since in this case, the person can just say "such hax does such thing" without any kind of demonstration/deed that supports that the hax is capable of doing such a thing.
For example: Fate Hax would not be able to stop CM1, as it does not have feats of affecting/destroying anything with CM1 (a weakness being exploited by not having feats/declarations of such a thing). Or where the hax has been trying to affect/destroy CM1 and therefore it would be able to destroy it, haxs are normally not able to stop any other hax that exists, there is always (or almost always) a weakness/loophole to be exploited, and I'm pretty sure this is also the case with Archie Sonic's Fate Hax.
If anything the treatment of logic on this thread was more nonsensical. No, it being called "Logic Destruction" doesn't make it more than potent Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation. I have no idea why this got carried away to this degree for so long.
This should be half right and half wrong, since MGK's logic is not simply something capable of affecting the order, but something that does things that nothing in MGK can do, and has a huge amount of hax with Logic alone (literally every venuzdonoa's hax is made via hax logic, without even counting the next volumes that have more haxs).

Last edited:
No one is saying something like "he is capable of negate Living Tribunal", but rather the fact that they have 0 demonstrations of Fate hax's capabilities, it is impossible to know what he would and would not be able to prevent, which prevents the person from finding any weakness/loophole in the hax, since in this case, the person can just say "such hax does such thing" without any kind of demonstration/deed that supports that the hax is capable of doing such a thing.
For example: Fate Hax would not be able to stop CM1, as it does not have feats of affecting/destroying anything with CM1 (a weakness being exploited by not having feats/declarations of such a thing). Or where the hax has been trying to affect/destroy CM1 and therefore it would be able to destroy it, haxs are normally not able to stop any other hax that exists, there is always (or almost always) a weakness/loophole to be exploited, and I'm pretty sure this is also the case with Archie Sonic's Fate Hax.
Not sure what you're trying to say here, but in any case here is a description (at lease one) of Sonic's fate hax.
lh4H97J_d.webp

For reference, both times Mogul "achieved godhood", he was Acausal Type 4 (and 1-C), yet he admits he was still fate haxxed by Sonic.

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but in any case here is a description (at lease one) of Sonic's fate hax.
lh4H97J_d.webp

For reference, both times Mogul "achieved godhood", he was Acausal Type 4 (and 1-C), yet he admits he was still fate haxxed by Sonic.
I'm not even going to ask why this scan isn't in the fate hax explanationIs there any Fate Hax feat acting?

Last edited:
What are the winning conditions exactly? I'm not sure either character can kill the other permanently.

Unless Base Archie has the sword of acorns, which I don't think he has here, this might be incon.

Victory is a very broad term is the point. I only asked in what ways it has intervened before in other words, what will it do that causes his opponent to lose, in this case where the opponent puts him to sleep?
Not when the verse already outlines it as something different. Logic > Order= laws, fate and concepts. If logic is destroyed order is destroyed. Intervening with logic intervenes with order etc. It's crystal clear there's a difference

An example is Tatsumi's own question, would fate hax be able to make Archie Sonic come back to life even after having his existence erased? How would you do this? What feat/statement supports hax's ability to do this? The fact that there are no claims or declarations of the hax doing a thing, but the person doing it who is capable anyway, would clearly be an NLF.
There's essentially no power Anos has that doesn't exist in some fashion in Archie Sonic from what can be gathered. The fact that nothing ever really kills him thanks to this fate manipulation would tell me that it's more than capable of stopping Anos. Really, the discussion to be had is if it acts within combat applicable timeframes.

Edit: Eseseso addresses it better than I can.
This should be half right and half wrong, since MGK's logic is not simply something capable of affecting the order, but something that does things that nothing in MGK can do, and has a huge amount of hax with Logic alone (literally every venuzdonoa's hax is made via hax logic, without even counting the next volumes that have more haxs).
Not a single thing said here makes it any more special than just more potent Law Manipulation/Conceptual Manipulation. Affecting Order is law manipulation (and conceptual manipulation on top of it) if a higher degree than other instances of it and doing thing others can't doesn't make it more special, just more potent or of a different nature than the others. Saying what's demonstrated is a fundamentally different is just seeing the word "logic" and running with it to unreasonable extremes. Never mind how even on the site manipulation of logic is classified as Law Manipulation, I have no idea how this verse even got away with ranking it as something fundamentally different.

Victory is a very broad term is the point. I only asked in what ways it has intervened before in other words, what will it do that causes his opponent to lose, in this case where the opponent puts him to sleep?

Not when the verse already outlines it as something different. Logic > Order= laws, fate and concepts. If logic is destroyed order is destroyed. Intervening with logic intervenes with order etc. It's crystal clear there's a difference
See above.

Saying what's demonstrated is a fundamentally different is just seeing the word "logic" and running with it to unreasonable extremes. Never mind how even on the site manipulation of logic is classified as Law Manipulation, I have no idea how this verse even got away with ranking it as something fundamentally different.
There's nothing to get away with. It's a fundamentally different power. It's already made clear for one that both are different using the words "Reason", "Logic" when law based powers already exist.
  • Destroying the logic that something has been erased conceptually to regenerate them
  • Destroying the logic that A is resistant or immune to B thus making B affect A
  • Destroying the logic that something needs to be cut to be cut
  • Destroying logic that thousands of objects cannot be cut at once within sword range to destroy all of them
  • Creating logical contradictions so thet X event that is predetermined to happen even if one goes beyond the boundaries of time doesn't happen.
  • Destroying the logic that nothingness devoid of reason, concepts, laws, fate cannot be destroyed in order to destroy it.
  • Destroying logic to change mathematical principles
Several feats that have nothing to do with law manipulation. The verse goes as far as solving the paradox of omnipotence with schrodinger's cat theory.
Really, the discussion to be had is if it acts within combat applicable timeframes.
Moving on from the NLF allegations now and concentrating on this.

Unless Base Archie has the sword of acorns, which I don't think he has here, this might be incon.
Base Sonic I think has a few wincons
+Plot Manipulation (although him even using this is questionable)
+2-A/L1-C BFR (Although Time reversal/Causality Manip might make this a null point)
+Wishing Powers with Rings, which have Chaos energy
+His Aura's Passive Powernull that can negate Magic
Gonna let the Anos supporters give their respones cause i dont know enough about him

Base Sonic I think has a few wincons
+Plot Manipulation (although him even using this is questionable)
+2-A/L1-C BFR (Although Time reversal/Causality Manip might make this a null point)
+Wishing Powers with Rings, which have Chaos energy
+His Aura's Passive Powernull that can negate Magic
Gonna let the Anos supporters give their respones cause i dont know enough about him
What equipment does Archie Sonic have? Rings, emeralds, the Sword of Acorns?

I hate smurf vs non-smurf fights
Try smurf vs smurf fights, those are arguably worse.

What equipment does Archie Sonic have? Rings, emeralds, the Sword of Acorns?
he has his standard equipment which include these
  • Power Sneakers: Sonic's famous pair of sneakers that were created by his uncle, Sir Charles Hedgehog. They're infused with Power Ring energy, created to be hyper friction proof and to never be worn out. After innumerable adventures, it holds true.
  • Power Rings: Power Rings, also known as Magic Rings, are powerful golden bands that are natural by-products of the Chaos Emeralds which contain a limited amount of their power. They can do various things when their power is called upon, such as enhancing physical prowess when the user is pure of heart, is capable of resurrecting others, can give others knowledge, can bring others back from dimensional banishment or enact it, and practically anything the user wishes for in a similar manner to the Chaos Emeralds turning dreams into reality. Sonic has carried tens of Power Rings at once, and can readily do so with preparation.
  • Chaos Emerald: Gemstones with limitless power. While the origin of the Chaos Emeralds are unknown, they are seemingly the physical manifestation of the Chaos Force. While thousands previously existed, there now only exists a single set of seven created from the culmination of all Chaos Emeralds that were scattered across the cosmos. With a single Chaos Emerald, Sonic is capable of stopping time, reversing it, teleporting great distances and across dimensions, and can freeze opponents in time for years at a time.

Now it's an FRA train🤦🏾‍♂. Can any of the voters explain how sonic is gonna put Anos down or how he avoids getting incapped the moment the battle starts?

The Passive Magic Powernull aura, and Ring wishes
Anos resists power null and like I said, has 3 ways to incapacitate through sleep without magic
  • Starting within 4km of Anos, sonic is put to sleep.
  • Anos looks at him with his eyes and he's put to sleep
Alternatively, Anos can null sonics powers as well, deconstruct him just by looking at him.

What does sonic even do as a starting move in character? Ring wishes which seems doubtful he starts with that, will not be faster than being put to sleep, dying just being near someone's existence.
As it turns out magic is a thing for sonic so I see no reason why he has no ESP to sense other's power.

Finally, I'll ask again, does the fate manipulation happen within combat applicable time-frames, for those who voted sonic cause of it, how is it gonna incap, permanently kill or make Anos give up to deem sonic the victor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back