• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what? Time to make another Hedgehog vs OP LN characyer| Archie Sonic vs Anos | 7-0-0 (grace finished¿?????¿¿????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
intrusive thought come to life
if sonic vs rimuru wasent goofy enough
Base Archie Sonic is used and is Low 2-C
Great Spirit Arc Anos is used, and is allowed to summon <Venuzdonoa>
Speed is equal
fight happens at a doomguy's house if he has one
Songit:7💀
Archie_sonic.png

Anuos:0
Anos_Vol6.png

incon:0

Last edited:
now the whole thing is done but, i am in the process of choosing between game or archie sonic for this match

Hmmmm, Basenic resists basically everything but can't incap Anos.

Super Sonic resists even more stuff even when only Low 2-C, but I'm not sure if he has anything that can take down Anos because of the latter's High Godly.

Voting incon.

And Logic Manip is just Law Manip, which Sonic resists even in Base. They link to the same page, they're the same thing.

Hmmmm, Basenic resists basically everything but can't incap Anos.

Super Sonic resists even more stuff even when only Low 2-C, but I'm not sure if he has anything that can take down Anos because of the latter's High Godly.

Voting incon.

And Logic Manip is just Law Manip, which Sonic resists even in Base. They link to the same page, they're the same thing.
if Sonic were to go Super he would just use 5D hax and win, but Anos has a bunch of stuff that could probably deal with Base Sonic, like Dura neg, Sleep Manip, among other things

Would this apply for all of Anos' abilites or only some? Either way the layers have to go through the threaf anyway

This was before the hax evaluation thread. Which means you have to go through that crt, like DMC, Danny Phantom and BlazBlue. It would be different if this crt was made after the existence of the hax evaluation, but the crt was in October and the hax thread was in November.

Would this apply for all of Anos' abilites or only some? Either way the layers have to go through the threaf anyway
This was before the hax evaluation thread. Which means you have to go through that crt, like DMC, Danny Phantom and BlazBlue. It would be different if this crt was made after the existence of the hax evaluation, but the crt was in October and the hax thread was in November.
This crt(?): https://vsbattles.com/threads/something-about-layered-hax.160598/

The nature of layers exists in MGK, but you would need a CRT to add the layers and make them valid, right?

Leaning Super Sonic here thanks to 5D hax, otherwise it'd be incon.

Like I said above, Basenic resists basically everything Anos has, but can't do squat to that High-Godly regen.

Leaning Super Sonic here thanks to 5D hax, otherwise it'd be incon.

Like I said above, Basenic resists basically everything Anos has, but can't do squat to that High-Godly regen.
As said before Anos has stuff like sleep, and dura neg hax that would work on base Sonic, Base Sonic also has 5D RW/BFR

Not this again. This topic has been discussed before with the conclusion that it's not Law hax but actually Logic hax so let's not go through this again.

Sonic doesn't get to start or do anything for that matter. Battle starts and he's passive'd to hell and back from SBA distance. Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation & Death Manipulation all of which he doesn't resist.

well if Game Base Sonic passively dies to death manip i think i should switch this to Archie Sonic
although didnt base game sonic have death manip resistence?

Last edited:
Not this again. This topic has been discussed before with the conclusion that it's not Law hax but actually Logic hax so let's not go through this again.
Says it's not logic hax, but law hax.

Meanwhile, Logic Manipulation literally links to Law Manipulation on Anos's page
Sonic doesn't get to start or do anything for that matter. Battle starts and he's passive'd to hell and back from SBA distance. Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation & Death Manipulation all of which he doesn't resist.
Ok, that makes sense. Maybe not the fear manip, but he gets screwed over by death hax.

Says it's not logic hax, but law hax.

Meanwhile, Logic Manipulation literally links to Law Manipulation on Anos's page
Because Logic Manipulation in MGK can affect the order of gods, which are concepts, laws and destiny.
Base Archie
What exactly changes? I looked at Archie Sonic Base's profile, and he has no resistance to existence erasure or CM1 hax, plus Venuzdonoa has resistance negation.

Because the wiki doesn't have a logic manipulation page. Depending on what and how it's done it's a separate power and when talks of creating a page for it was brought up it ended up being redundant cause there's not enough users.

Anyway Anos wins/stomps. He puts Sonic to sleep/ kills him from outside his range

Because the wiki doesn't have a logic manipulation page. Depending on what and how it's done it's a separate power and when talks of creating a page for it was brought up it ended up being redundant cause there's not enough users.

Anyway Anos wins/stomps. He puts Sonic to sleep/ kills him from outside his range
That's just a part of what MGK's logic can do, that's not the only reason it has logic manipulation
If there was a sandbox or something explaining its powers better, and how exactly its separate from Law Manip (which also works by messing with the logic of reality tbh), then I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Actually, I withdraw my vote.

Anos's death hax is only passive if someone detects his power, which Sonic doesn't have/do, and his profile doesn't say anything about his sleep hax being passive.

If there was a sandbox or something explaining its powers better, and how exactly its separate from Law Manip (which also works by messing with the logic of reality tbh), then I wouldn't have a problem with that.
Venuzdonoa's profile already does a good job in that regard. It f*cks with logic by destroying it to do whatever the wielder wants.
Actually, I withdraw my vote.

Anos's death hax is only passive if someone detects his power, which Sonic doesn't have/do, and his profile doesn't say anything about his sleep hax being passive.
You're saying sonic doesn't have ESP? Wouldn't matter as it's a starting move.

Venuzdonoa's profile already does a good job in that regard. It f*cks with logic by destroying it to do whatever the wielder wants.
Admittedly it does a better job.

Not sure if it should still be its own thing or if it's just a strong version of another power (or multiple powers), but it does provide a good background.
You're saying sonic doesn't have ESP?
I don't think so. Plus his whole thing is rushing in without checking how strong the enemy is.
Wouldn't matter as it's a starting move.

So it'd depend on if he can hit Archie Sonic first.

Also 1-C fate hax that works on Acausal 4's goes brr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back