• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest man fights against demonic fodder

Anos has:

-Huge AP superiority;
-Sealing, paralysis induction, existence erause and stat reduction;
-Anos literally has low 2-C stuff.

Unless Ban is a smurf or something, this fight isn't happening.

Anos has:

-Huge AP superiority;
-Sealing, paralysis induction, existence erause and stat reduction;
-Anos literally has low 2-C stuff.

Unless Ban is a smurf or something, this fight isn't happening.
Ban has 2-A passive invulnerability+ law, and 2-A CM+SR

Venuzdonoa has resistance negation, higher law hax and erasure of existence, in addition to MEoCD having invulnerability negation + all haxs and Venuzdonoa in greater potency.
Venuzdonoa and MEoCD are passive and will destroy anything that tries to affect Anos, and Venuzdonoa has Causality Manipulation that can make a slower attack outperform a faster attack.
I don't know if the difference between 2A and Low 2-C is preventing Venuzdonoa and MEoCD haxs, but if so, I don't know what it could do.
Whai is SR?

Venuzdonoa has resistance negation, higher law hax and erasure of existence, in addition to MEoCD having invulnerability negation + all haxs and Venuzdonoa in greater potency.
Venuzdonoa and MEoCD are passive and will destroy anything that tries to affect Anos, and Venuzdonoa has Causality Manipulation that can make a slower attack outperform a faster attack.
I don't know if the difference between 2A and Low 2-C is preventing Venuzdonoa and MEoCD haxs, but if so, I don't know what it could do.
Whai is SR?
Counterpoint, not accepted in the layer thread. Also SR is "subjective reality"

higher degree of law manip, resistence negation, causality manip and existence erasure is already on venuzdonoa profile

and MEOCD just has greater potency than venuzdonoa with most of it's haxes , it's included in the profiles

there's no layer stuff

I'm not saying layered, just that it's superior.
What can he do with subjective reality?
As far as I can see, the only possible problem would be the RS.
Unless the difference between 2A and Low 2C ignores haxs.

Superior is vague as all hell, does it overpower it? Then it should count as a layer, which it isn't
Ban SR is active, and basically obeys him at every whim, if he thinks he is gonna win, he is gonna win

Unless the difference between 2A and Low 2C ignores haxs.
It's the layer that matters, man, because in this kind of vs threads, the layers are basically most important thing. If a "higher law hax" has no layers, it will be bombed by a normal law hax with 1 layer in a vs thread.

Btw there is a very high AP difference. What can SR really do here?

law manip has possible rating and doesn't seem to scale to the guy who gives 2-A hax
and both invulnerability and SR doesn't exsit on profile(did I not find it?)
so yeah CM1 which is low 2C to likely 2A
how is likely rating treated?

oh wait are you considering this as invulnerability and SR

possibly Law Manipulation (Reality responds to Ban's wishes and beliefs and since he considers himself to be invincible that makes it virtually impossible for him to lose a fight, however he was never stated to have an invincibility belief like Akabane Kuroudo),

law manip has possible rating and doesn't seem to scale to the guy who gives 2-A hax
and both invulnerability and SR doesn't exsit on profile(did I not find it?)
so yeah CM1 which is low 2C to likely 2A
how is likely rating treated?
Every single of his power comes from this guy

If the AP difference between 2A and Low 2C doesn't matter for resistance negation and invulnerability negation, I believe Venuzdonoa haxs can handle invulnerability and negate its resistances.
I'm not seeing any CM hax, just resistance (and if he does, does AP really matter?), which can be bypassed by denying resistance, the biggest problem is reality warping, which I don't know if Venuzdonoa can handle.

yea im voting for Anus Anos, he just AP stomps + venuz and chaotic eyes can just null whatever ban has, unless ban has some smurf stuff and can pull it out faster than venuz negging him, he aint touching Anos

then how does he respond to venuz and chaotic eyes? i dont see anything in his profile that can help him against those two
Something something Law manipulation+Data manipulation type 2 (and SR and CM, but GB profiles aren't very good RN), invulnerability and PN (which is in his Atacks and techniques section...Instead of powers)

Meh, I don't see how Anos isn't winning.

Resistance Negation will ignore all resistances, he can also invulnerability Negation, so Anos is definitely capable of killing him.

Main questions:

Are your CM and Law hax separate abilities?

This hax affect CM1?
What exactly is he capable of doing with CM hax?
CM based EE, and Invulnerability

CM based EE, and Invulnerability
Well, EE is basically useless then, since Anos has HGR.

So your Reality Warping and Negation no have CM?

^^^^
Does this hax affect CM?

Last edited:
Well, EE is basically useless then, since Anos has HGR.
Nop, Regeneration now has to show that you can regenerate from an specific type of atack, (I.E. If you regenerated from CM1 EE, then you can't regenerate from Plot manip EE, unless you have showings that you can)

Nop, Regeneration now has to show that you can regenerate from an specific type of atack, (I.E. If you regenerated from CM1 EE, then you can't regenerate from Plot manip EE, unless you have showings that you can)
Literally much Gods has EE CM1, especially the sword Evansmana, which Anos not only regenerated, but also resisted the HGR negation of the sword.

By the way, could you answer if Reality Warping has CM and Law Hax and if its Negation is capable of affecting CM and Law?

And one more question, does your Reality Warping scale to 3D or 4D?

Last edited:
Literally much Gods has EE CM1, especially the sword Evansmana, which Anos not only regenerated, but also resisted the HGR negation of the sword.
He doesn't resist Data type 2...I think
By the way, could you answer if Reality Warping has CM and Law Hax and if its Negation is capable of affecting CM and Law?
Probably
And one more question, does your Reality Warping scale to 3D or 4D?
He scales to a 4-D being

He doesn't resist Data type 2...I think
I believe that Data Manipulation goes hand in hand with Reality Warping, I don't see two types of Data Manipulation on the site, and no, it doesn't resist, but it can still regenerate.
This is kind of important information, so we need to know if it affects it or not.
He scales to a 4-D being
Right

Apparently his reality warping comes from this, which doesn't seem to have CM hax.

I believe that Data Manipulation goes hand in hand with Reality Warping, I don't see two types of Data Manipulation on the site, and no, it doesn't resist, but it can still regenerate.
He doesn't have feats of regenerating from Data type 2
This is kind of important information, so we need to know if it affects it or not.
He can manipulate the archiver, which has CM, but GB profiles are ******* outdated, so CM itself is...in a weird spot, as of now, Law is 100% legitimate

He can manipulate the archiver, which has CM, but GB profiles are ******* outdated, so CM itself is...in a weird spot, as of now, Law is 100% legitimate
Bruh, he doesn't even have that in his profile, he just says that he resists everything from The Archiver.
Honestly, this profile is not only outdated, it is missing a lot of information, I don't feel like debating with it being full of lack of information and outdated.

Bruh, he doesn't even have that in his profile, he just says that he resists everything from The Archiver.
Honestly, this profile is not only outdated, it is missing a lot of information, I don't feel like debating with it being full of lack of information and outdated.
Eh fair

Seeing someone debate GetBackers in 2024 I never thought I'd see the day but damn their pages are outdated, can just feel the age on them

Always hoped they'd get redone someday but don't know when that time is coming

Back