• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
D VS Anos

Round one: No Akashic record for D, no Venuzdonoa for Anos, equal speed both low 2-C

Round 2: No Akashic record for D, Anos gets Venuzdonoa, equal speed

Round 3: Akashic record for D and Venuzdonoa for Anos.

D passively wins all 3 rounds, since if I remember correctly his passives aren't given by the Akashic Record.

I want to know what these passives are and if they are Low 1-C, since all D low 1-C stuffs come from Akashi Records

Form his profile: "Passive Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation"
And from what I know all of this is 5D for affecting Low 1-C beings.
But it's better to wait for actual expert members of the verse since I'm talking based on what I heard.
Anos has Passive Chaos Manipulation, Greater Existence Erasure, Greater Power Nullification, Logic Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Greater Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 that are 99+ layers of higher reality *uncountably above baseline

I wouldn't be so sure of this. His resistences might be Low 1-C too, and if that's the case Anos is screwed.
I would not be so sure, since Cm 1 is equitable, for a Cm 1 to be superior to another, it has to have Layers of higher reality, that's why even a Low 2-C with layered Cm 1, can overlook a higher tier Cm 1 baseline.

I would not be so sure, since Cm 1 is equitable, for a Cm 1 to be superior to another, it has to have Layers of higher reality, that's why even a Low 2-C with layered Cm 1, can overlook a higher tier Cm 1 baseline.
nah low 2C concept is doing nothing to low 1C, even 2A concept is doing nothing to low 1C, if all of D hax is low 1C it is a stomp

I am not sure I understand what you mean here, but a resistence to an hax with an higher dimensional potency protect a character from the same hax with a lower dimensional potency, indipendently from the layers that it goes past.

I am not sure I understand what you mean here, but a resistence to an hax with an higher dimensional potency protect a character from the same hax with a lower dimensional potency, indipendently from the layers that it goes past.
I am not sure what you mean here, but it is case by case, has anos shown anything on low 1C level? No,then he wont be doing that magically in this thread.
i think you are mistaken about the CM1 page, when it said all layers in reality, it meant in verse not that in any reality else we would have 2As stomping 1B

Anos's CM type 1 can be infinitely higher than baseline and it still can't conpare with tier 1 hax so yeah D passively stomps and someone shoud close this thread until Anos becomes low 1-C and we can continue again

I am not sure what you mean here, but it is case by case, has anos shown anything on low 1C level? No,then he wont be doing that magically in this thread.
i think you are mistaken about the CM1 page, when it said all layers in reality, it meant in verse not that in any reality else we would have 2As stomping 1B
I was replying to Dereck03, I agree that a Low 1-C resistence to CM1 is far superior than a Low 2-C CM1 that goes past layers of resistence.

Back