• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn’t he negate his own shit?
He can powernull Venuzdonoa but if he want to kill himself he obviously would let venuzdonoa do the job, according to the madness hax and after that Anos just regenerate back with High-Godly so unless you can prove that the effect can last after rebuild a new Mind, Soul, Body and Concept then i can accept incon.

:worried~1:
Its true tho, one of the few staff that chills with random blue names

He can powernull Venuzdonoa but if he want to kill himself he obviously would let venuzdonoa do the job, according to the madness hax and after that Anos just regenerate back with High-Godly so unless you can prove that the effect can last after rebuild a new Mind, Soul, Body and Concept then i can accept incon.
Well it depends on if he still has a body left, there are mfs in the novel who still got madness haxxed by a dead body laying on the floor,also I have a question, does the sword require an activation of some sort first ? Cause it looks like it needs to swing first to do some sht.

Also Can you guys add the stuff that you have presented in this thread on the profile ?so that nobody gets confused in the future.

Well it depends on if he still has a body left, there are mfs in the novel who still got madness haxxed by a dead body laying on the floor,
Dead body =/= having his whole body, mind, soul and concept rebuilded.
I have a question, does the sword require an activation of some sort first ? Cause it looks like it needs to swing first to do some sht.
Look at venuz feat section. Sword doesn't even requiere to be swung to actually do its stuffs.

Dead body =/= having his whole body, mind, soul and concept rebuilded.
I just remembered, demons can exist after their name /concept is destroyed and they retain their fear and madness stuff so yeah Dante can survive from the concept getting nuked, that is enough for an incon I assume. Also the mind was accepted to be AE type 1 /metaphysical in dmc so it is not just a regular mind in any other verse.

I just remembered, demons can exist after their name /concept is destroyed and they retain their fear and madness stuff so yeah Dante can survive from the concept getting nuked, is that enough ?
Dante only have Low-Godly regen.

Dante only have Low-Godly regen.
Mid godly, but we forgot to address the demons being able to exist after their concept gets erased,I assume we can still use stuff that hasn’t been presented in the profiles yet since you guys did use that for the madness stuff, so how about that ?

Mid godly, but we forgot to address the demons being able to exist after their concept gets erased,I assume we can still use stuff that hasn’t been presented in the profiles yet since you guys did use that for the madness stuff, so how about that ?
We didn't used the madness stuffs, you see that Dante wincon still madness? We ain't using anything that's not in the profile, just pointed out that madness is a thing in verse but would have to wait like 2 years to it being back in the profile, also mid-godly still useless against High-Godly regen negation, plus Venuz can permanently kill beings without concept of existence as well.

So if you gonna agree with madness stuff we presented dantes Wincons are zero

So if you gonna agree with madness stuff we presented dantes Wincons are zero
Lmao no we already stated that the hax is layered and can affect metaphysical and AE type 1 shit, Dante even does it to demons who are resistant /get stronger from it, your claim is total bs.

Lmao no we already stated that the hax is layered and can affect metaphysical and AE type 1 shit, Dante even does it to demons who are resistant /get stronger from it, your claim is total bs.
Hax layered means nothing for the proof i showed regarding the regeneration, and if we are going to use stuffs not accepted in the profile then lets use Anos 99*uncontably layers of haxs + Nonduality Type 2, Aspect 3 and NEP Nature 2, All Aspects.

Lmao no we already stated that the hax is layered and can affect metaphysical shit, Dante even does it to demons who are resistant /get stronger from it, your claim is total bs.
The scan Tatsumi sent us based on Madness manipulation Based on Type CM. So you need to prove Dante Madness hax works on that level.

Anyway I don't want to use something which is currently not in the profile but it was already accepted in older profile.

The scan Tatsumi sent us based on Madness manipulation Based on Type CM. So you need to prove Dante Madness hax works on that level.

Anyway I don't want to use something which is currently not in the profile but it was already accepted in older profile.
That is fair, one of the supporters had told me that the demons existing with no concepts stuff that I had brought up was accepted in a thread but they had forgotten to apply it but I’m waiting on them to send the thread, also dereck brought up venuz being able to permanently kill beings who lack a concept but I don’t see it on the profile nor on a thread that it was accepted in.

That is fair, one of the supporters had told me that the demons existing with no concepts stuff that I had brought up was accepted in a thread but they had forgotten to apply it but I’m waiting on them to send the thread, also dereck brought up venuz being able to permanently kill beings who lack a concept but I don’t see it on the profile nor on a thread that it was accepted in.
Bitch there are at least 5 threads we apparently didn't add from 2021

Bitch there are at least 5 threads we apparently didn't add from 2021
:quedijo~1:

Lets just close this then, a lot of stuffs are lacking in both profile anyway and also, we are allowed to use WN together with LN. So we can easily use the old scans with the exception of the Fixxed MTLs.
Anyways whats the current vote count? I know Dante is winning for like 3 votes but someone should do a recount
No way bro's winning when he gets one-shoted lmao and anos still alive, but idc either way.

Dante has like 10 or sum count and do something this time and cease your laziness Tony for like 5 mins

Anos and his Sword get haxxed passively and can't do anything (because regen doesn't counter these types of hax's unles it's specified) and Dante gets his Concept haxxed too.
You pretty much didn't read the thread it seems. No one has brought up regen as a counter to this.
BTW Madness Hax works via Fear Hax, because the Fear Hax is so much that it directly causes madness.
Given how this has been extensively debated in the beginning of this thread, I now don't know who to believe on this matter. Should what you're saying be true, the opponent doesn't need to resist the madness hax as resisting the fear hax would prevent the madness from working
Basically, it's way better than a baseline fear hax because it directly makes you go crazy aside from having fear. Resisting this amount of fear is MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE than just resisting baseline fear without further context, or baseline fear hax at that.
No, it's not. Both still remain the same thing, inflicting madness on top of the fear hax doesn't make it anymore impressive than it normally is. Should we follow this logic then Anos fear hax is more impressive because it causes the opponent to die instantly
Also, Power Null wouldn't work against this since this hax is both Perception-Based and Aura-Based, so they would get haxxed either way.
That's a bold conclusion to come to so what evidence do you have to support it? Anos Eyes of Destruction, Venuzdonoa can destroy any powers that try to affect him and it is passive.

In addition to all this there's Venuzdonoa's CM 1, Law, Fate Manipulation that's all layered to degrees above what dante can handle then there's power modification that takes control of his abilities as well as Logic Manipulation that makes resistance meaningless (The sword will destroy the logic behind resistance and affect him anyway).
Anos himself has RE and Adaptation that allows him to resist any ability instantly without needing to experience it first.

Since talk about layers has been brought into this;
Jerga< Guardian Beasts< Guardian Gods< Gods< God the heavenly father< God of Creation< God of Destruction< Logic< Venuzdonoa. That's the layers for CM, Law, Fate hax.

Tatsumi that doesn't matter anymore, what matters now is to find out how dante can have more votes if the result is this.

Dante Wincon (Madness Hax)

Anos Wincon (Venuzdonoa with Nuke Conceptual destruction)

It develops as follows, Dante affects Anos with the hax and Venuzdonoa destroys Dante, Anos remains alive but affected by the Madness, he destroys himself or uses Venuzdonoa to destroy himself and then regenerates to his normal state and wins.
If the Madness hax would last even after Anos rebuilt with a new mind body and soul and even if somehow Anos destroyed his own source with Venuzdonoa or Bezbed then it would be an Incon, but I doubt it would last even after Anos destroyed his own concept and regenerated back.

Result is Dante destroyed and Anos alive. Question, why is dante winning?

Anos remains alive but affected by the Madness, he destroys himself or uses Venuzdonoa to destroy himself and then regenerates to his normal state and wins.
Why would he destroy himself, or even use Venuz and then regenerate to his normal self, isnt he just insane with the effects? Like at best assuming both characters have passives that work on each other then both just incon.

EDIT: Also, don't see a point in continuing when both the profiles are outdated and a lot of stuff have to be added.

Why would he destroy himself, or even use Venuz and then regenerate to his normal self, isnt he just insane with the effects? Like at best assuming both characters have passives that work on each other then both just incon
According to DMC folks Anos will be wanting to kill himself if he gets affected by the madness and yeah Anos regeneration is passive so why he wouldn't be able to regenerate back? Also prove that the madness effect can last even after when Body, Mind, Soul and Source is destroyed.

According to DMC folks Anos will be wanting to kill himself if he gets affected by the madness and yeah Anos regeneration is passive so why he wouldn't be able to regenerate back? Also prove that the madness effect can last even after when Body, Mind, Soul and Source is destroyed.
Stop coping 😤

No, it's not. Both still remain the same thing, inflicting madness on top of the fear hax doesn't make it anymore impressive than it normally is. Should we follow this logic then Anos fear hax is more impressive because it causes the opponent to die instantly
The fear inflicted by the hax is so much that it leads into madness, if you're shown to resist less than that then it's very likely you'd fall anyway, albeit with more difficulty.

It's a bold conclusion to come to so what evidence do you have to support it? Anos Eyes of Destruction, Venuzdonoa can destroy any powers that try to affect him and it is passive.
Because it's not directly a "power" per se, it's just Anos seeing something and getting affected, it's a sixth sense that tickles the back of the skull.
Thinking that this would get destroyed by Anos's passive is a massive NLF that you have to prove. If Anos can negate hax based on perception then yeah, he should be resistent to this way of hax.

Tatsumi that doesn't matter anymore, what matters now is to find out how dante can have more votes if the result is this.

Dante Wincon (Madness Hax)

Anos Wincon (Venuzdonoa with Nuke Conceptual destruction)

It develops as follows, Dante affects Anos with the hax and Venuzdonoa destroys Dante, Anos remains alive but affected by the Madness, he destroys himself or uses Venuzdonoa to destroy himself and then regenerates to his normal state and wins.

Result is Dante destroyed and Anos alive. Question, why is dante winning?
Sorry, typed that out a long time ago and forgot to send.

Anos isn't even killing himself, he simply adapts to the madness hax. I don't know why this match is still up when the first thing that happens is conceptual, law, fate, logic, resistance nuke with defensive power null that blocks all powers.

Thinking that this would get destroyed by Anos's passive is a massive NLF that you have to prove.
Actually this "was"a thing.
This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with
So it's not NLF in verse context, but still we need at least 1.5 years more to add it back, or we can use the same scan to propose the ability since it's translated by JP dude.

The fear inflicted by the hax is so much that it leads into madness, if you're shown to resist less than that then it's very likely you'd fall anyway, albeit with more difficulty.
Not how it works. Resisting the cause= the effect doesn't happen.
Because it's not directly a "power" per se, it's just Anos seeing something and getting affected, it's a sixth sense that tickles the back of the skull.
Then that thing itself gets destroyed instantly either way. This will be a case where Venuz passively nukes either way so the existence causing the madness is wiped out
Thinking that this would get destroyed by Anos's passive is a massive NLF that you have to prove. If Anos can negate hax based on perception then yeah, he should be resistent to this way of hax.
I sent a bunch of quotes and others have sent scans showing this isn't a foreign concept. Madness hax already exists in the verse and is resisted with anti-magic, anti-magic which is something even fodders are capable of using. Anos eyes of destruction, Beno Ievun also have feats of negating powers that try to affect the user

Well they do turn insane and suicidal, so assuming Anos manages to actually kill himself, how does he come back.
Cos his Mid Godly is based on Ingall, for which he needs to be sane to use even when he is reduced to just source, and if he uses Venuz which is Type 1 CM then not even Anos HGR is helping cos its Type 3 CM.
So I am unable to follow how he comes back.
EDIT: I am strictly talking on the basis of current profiles, I acknowledge that Anos may have stuff added later or is a thing in verse which he could resist

Back