• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, the Anos supporters seem to be suggesting that Dante doesn't have any wincon at all due to all his hax being no-selled, right?
You guys are arguing Madness hax at first move and we are arguing Venuzdonoa conceptual nuke, Dante just gets ´permanently killed by Venuz, after that just Anos remains.

Bro it has been 8 pages of arguments, fights and memes, just let this end.
That's what I'm suggesting. If Dante wins via passive madness hax it ends, and if Anos stomps via resisting everything, it ends.
You guys are arguing Madness hax at first move and we are arguing Venuzdonoa conceptual nuke, Dante just gets ´permanently killed by Venuz, after that just Anos remains.
I realize you have every reason to be on edge with me right now, but I'd like to humbly request you relax a little, and yes, I'm aware I currently have no room to talk. I honestly think this versus thread is bad for both verses.

Back to the arguments, the madness hax is passive, so in my opinion we're down to two outcomes. If the madness hax works, Dante wins. If it doesn't, then Anos has left Dante no wincons and the fight is a stomp in Anos' favour. Either way, it ends.

So, does the madness hax offer any wincon, in your opinion?

I realize you have every reason to be on edge with me right now, but I'd like to humbly request you relax a little, and yes, I'm aware I currently have no room to talk. I honestly think this versus thread is bad for both verses.
Wtf? why do you ask me to relax or what reasons do you have to say that I have you on edge? When have I ever interacted with you? now just talking or debating means I'm not calm?
Back to the arguments, the madness hax is passive, so in my opinion we're down to two outcomes. If the madness hax works, Dante wins. If it doesn't, then Anos has left Dante no wincons and the fight is a stomp in Anos' favour. Either way, it ends.
Both moves are passives, Madness hax and Venuz Conceptual destruction, Anos gets madness hax and Dante gets destroyed at same time, if Anos is killed he can just regenerate back and you guys havent prove that the Madness can still affecting after Mid-Gody or High-Godly regeneration, anyway, not debating with you, and will just wait for the Grace.

So, does the madness hax offer any wincon, in your opinion?
What is a wincon? Victory by incapacitation?

If the Fear/Madness Manipulation is able to hit Anos, then Venuzdonoa acts passively at the same time to kill Dante, even if the Fear/Madness Manipulation works on Anos and he kills himself, he would come back with high-godly regeneration and stay alive .

Wtf? why do you ask me to relax or what reasons do you have to say that I have you on edge? When have I ever interacted with you? now just talking or debating means I'm not calm?
I guess the memes gave me the impression things had turned hostile.
Both moves are passives, Madness hax and Venuz Conceptual destruction, Anos gets madness hax and Dante gets destroyed at same time, if Anos is killed he can just regenerate back and you guys havent prove that the Madness can still affecting after Mid-Gody or High-Godly regeneration, anyway, not debating with you, and will just wait for the Grace.
Does regeneration really answer type 3 madness?
What is a wincon? Victory by incapacitation?

If the Fear/Madness Manipulation is able to hit Anos, then Venuzdonoa acts passively at the same time to kill Dante, even if the Fear/Madness Manipulation works on Anos and he kills himself, he would come back with high-godly regeneration and stay alive .
Thanks for answering, again. A wincon is often used as shorthand for a "winning condition". And yes, it sounds like if Dante supporters are right it's either a Dante win or inconclusive, and if Anos supporters are right it's a stomp. Both verses are due for revisions which would upgrade them though, so it seems kind of ill-timed.

Edit: Anyway, let's just leave this and ignore it. Hopefully we can all help add good things to both verses in the future. And at least we can take comfort knowing that if Dante and Anos actually met, they'd get on pretty well.

Last edited:
Does regeneration really answer type 3 madness?
He will just regenerate after the source of the madness hax is gone, that's the point he's trying to make.
Thanks for answering, again. A wincon is often used as shorthand for a "winning condition". And yes, it sounds like if Dante supporters are right it's either a Dante win or inconclusive, and if Anos supporters are right it's a stomp. Both verses are due for revisions which would upgrade them though, so it seems kind of ill-timed.
I said this at some point already. Both are due for revisions, their first moves basically decide the match either ending in a stomp or inconclusive.
This thread should honestly be closed considering these factors in addition to the fact that it's now a battle of votes and I'm not comfortable with adding it to either of the profiles regardless of the result

Back