• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically: Rimuru vs Venuzdonoa, because Anos is 3D, he can't do anything.

Venuzdonoa only has conceptual manipulation type 1, Greater Law Manipulation, Power Nuffiliation, Regeneration Negation, and Power Modification.

Anos only wins one way, and that's where Rimuru can't resist Venuzdonoa and Anos can use her faster than Rimuru can do anything.

Venuzdonoa only has conceptual manipulation type 1, Greater Law Manipulation, Power Nuffiliation, Regeneration Negation, and Power Modification.

Anos only wins one way, and that's where Rimuru can't resist Venuzdonoa and Anos can use her faster than Rimuru can do anything.
Are you on drunk, Anos eyes has same feat as Venezdonoa and Anos himself cought Venezdonoa with his hand in the fight between him and Avos Dilhevia

Are you on drunk, Anos eyes has same feat as Venezdonoa and Anos himself cought Venezdonoa with his hand in the fight between him and Avos Dilhevia
You are confusing this with your old profile. If you want something like this to scale to Anos' current profile, you'd have to make a CRT, the only 4D thing in Anos' current profile is Venuzdonoa.

You are confusing this with your old profile. If you want something like this to scale to Anos' current profile, you'd have to make a CRT, the only 4D thing in Anos' current profile is Venuzdonoa.
Oh sorry my bad then, still current Anos dog walk current Rimuru

Immortality type 8

Anos's MEOPD are actually above Venuzdonoa, we legit see this in the anime💀if ya'll deny such a blatant fact at this point you're just lowballing Anos

Anos's PEOD are actually above Venuzdonoa, we legit see this in the anime💀if ya'll deny such a blatant fact at this point you're just lowballing Anos
It is not that they are superior to Venuz, it is that they can nullify and destroy divine weapons which is the case of Venuzdonoa, in destructive power and feats Venuz outclass purple, only MEoCD is on par or even superior to Venuz itself.

It is not that they are superior to Venuz, it is that they can nullify and destroy divine weapons which is the case of Venuzdonoa, in destructive power and feats Venuz outclass purple, only MEoCD is on par or even superior to Venuz itself.
MEOPD are a suppressed form of MEOCD I understand that overall Venuz has a wider variety of hax but MEOPD has comparable EE, Regen negation, Law man, Conceptual man & greater power null in the first place the whole point of me stating this is just to correct the other dude that Anos "can't do anything" without Venuz when clearly he is above it 💀

MEOPD are a suppressed form of MEOCD I understand that overall Venuz has a wider variety of hax but MEOPD has comparable EE, Regen negation, Law man, Conceptual man & greater power null in the first place the whole point of me stating this is just to correct the other dude that Anos "can't do anything" without Venuz when clearly he is above it 💀
Correction, yes Purple is a suppressed version of MEoCD, but it is clearly limited in destructive power, it has EE, Law & Cm, but they were never said to have the power to affect and destroy reason/logic which puts them much lower than venuzdonoa in feats. Only the physiology of the same allow it to nullify the powers of Venuz.

You should also wait, because in less than a month when V5 is released we will add Purple Eyes' key to the profile. Passive Power Nullification, EE, Law, Cm Type 1 & HGR Negation.

Correction, yes Purple is a suppressed version of MEoCD, but it is clearly limited in destructive power, it has EE, Law & Cm, but they were never said to have the power to affect and destroy reason/logic which puts them much lower than venuzdonoa in feats. Only the physiology of the same allow it to nullify the powers of Venuz.

You should also wait, because in less than a month when V5 is released we will add Purple Eyes' key to the profile. Passive EE, Law, Cm Type 1 & HGR Negation.
I wasn't trying to say that it was stated to have the power to destroy reason/logic my point was that Anos's power does not come from I quote "holding a nice stick" if Rimuru is contending with Venuz it stands to reason that the person who has passive power null to said weapon is comparable to the other fighter

Also I don't see why we have to wait for V5 to be released to add MEOPD if it's already been shown and displayed in V4 A2 and the anime?

Also I don't see why we have to wait for V5 to be released to add MEOPD if it's already been shown and displayed in V4 A2 and the anime?
That was just power nullification feat, in V5 we have statement of them being capable of permanently destroying Gods and their orders.

That was just power nullification feat, in V5 we have statement of them being capable of permanently destroying Gods and their orders.
I see, makes sense. Well at this point it's waiting another 2 years for the translations to be released so I don't see something as cringe and stupid as "Anos can't do anything"

Back