• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He’s also turning his head away in the manga as far as I can tell, either way that doesn’t change the fact that Rabbit is just pulling a sword straight to his face
If you’re arguing Snake couldn’t see him pulling the sword while starring right at him then at this point you’re arguing Snake is so dumb beyond any believe because no matter how stealthy someone is if they pull a sword on you while you look at them you’ll probably react

Hes not, thats Dragon, not Snake, Snake is the one with the striped pants and Snake is the one with the seismic sense

I mean we currently have stuff like Batman stalthing people who are looking at him so i dont really se how its 'impossible' in a work of fiction

From those scans it seems like Snake's staring directly at Rabbit.

I'd hope that the Batman stuff is way more explicit. We don't give stealth for "Person A is staring at Person B, Person B decapitates Person A". That's just treated as a speedblitz. Which seems viable here given Snake's complete lack of speed feats.

Ah yes, Yang would have a fair match with everyone here.

I still highly doubt that the barriers will do anything against hundreds of High 8-C beams (assuming they aren't see-through, in which case laser beans should be able to pass them).

From what Agnaa said about misdirection I doubt she can just make everyone unable of just seeing their enemy twenty meters from them, so laser spam is absolutely a problem.

Also having watched his cutscenes from MKX Kenshi has canonically been it in combat a lot in spite of his enhanced senses so i see no reason why Rabbit wouldnt be able to sneak kill him if he wasnt expecting it

Has been in combat a lot in spite of his enhanced senses
What?

If you're arguing that Rabbit will try to shank him the moment the battle start, where I'd assume tKenshi and Scorpion will try first talking strats since 3v3 so you might wanna assign who ever they gonna fight between themselves, heck Rabbit and Scorpion are probably the first thing Kenshi will catch sight of due to proximity so I really doubt a blind man gonna focus on the enemies that are 20 meters away as opposed to his teammates who are 1 meter away
Heck what prevents from Legend shooting at your team while Rabbit tries shanking Kenshi?

Why would he need to focus on them? Also they wouldnt be talking strategy at the start, as per the rules of this bracket they were given time beforehand to discuss it.

As per every Vytal Festival fight in the series the teammates start within arms reach of each other and due to Rabbit's in-character tendency to be super friendly to people before killing them Kenshi would have no reason to focus on fighting his own teammates at the start of the match.

Kenshi needs to strike a projectile to reflect it, so him doing it to do so for hundreds of projectiles and ones made out of pure light wouldn't work that well.

Would it even work on a continuous beam when he just redirects them with his sword?

Do you think the environments are influential in any way?
Like, the lava part will make Scorpion feel at home (even though it is useless :v), whie the urban zone can provide cover

Ah yes, Yang would have a fair match with everyone here.

I still highly doubt that the barriers will do anything against hundreds of High 8-C beams (assuming they aren't see-through, in which case laser beans should be able to pass them).

From what Agnaa said about misdirection I doubt she can just make everyone unable of just seeing their enemy twenty meters from them, so laser spam is absolutely a problem.
She can allow what goes in the barriers and what goes out.She can just allow her teammates + her teammate’s attack to phase through.

As a tiny side note,she has healing too.She can touch her teammates to heal them.

She can also create buildings to stagger the enemy team as well.

So here’s how it would likely go down.Ougi sees Kenshi get ******* murdered by a Rabbit man,teammates convince her to use EE.Entire team is dead

No, what I'm saying is, her barriers get blown through regardless of her wanting it or not with inane ease to the point that they are a minor annoyance at worst. Well, a little exaggerated, but still.

Agnaa said The Void isn't that large are if effect, you'd need proof it affects tens of meters if range.

And if we want to take "characters go ooc because teammates" then hundreds of High 8-C lasers that each split into more lasers and disintegrate others through matter hax goes brrr and ruins the whole match.

It’s not “characters go ooc because teammates”.It’s “holy ******* shit this real violence and I’m gonna ******* die.Now my teammates are begging me to use this ability too”

I’ll grab a screenshot of it,brb

See the problem is once Rabbit turns Kenshi into a zombie, Kenshi will immediately begin TK spamming people to death under Rabbit's control

Dunno lol

But yeah looking back through what he told me the whole reason why Legend was even considered fair here is that if Yang landed even a single solid hit on him he would be oneshot

I was going to say that Legend's dura is only tier 7 because he did once take a tier 7 attack without lasting damage. It still made him unconscious, but he did survive an attack from Blindside who's High 7-C without going unconscious. So I do actually doubt that the bracket or the tiersetter will be able to do much against him.

I was going to say that Legend's dura is only tier 7 because he did once take a tier 7 attack without lasting damage. It still made him unconscious, but he did survive an attack from Blindside who's High 7-C without going unconscious. So I do actually doubt that the bracket or the tiersetter will be able to do much against him.
He's listed as possibly 7-C tho

No, Legend's dura is "At most Low 7-B", Blindside's AP is possibly High 7-C.

There is no "Possibly 7-C" in relevance here.

Sorry for my wack sleeping schedule where I wake up at like 3

As for Legend's durability, I wrote a note on the page. If people can tell me what parts of that fail to properly explain his dura I'd like to know so I can touch it up.

Legend's durability is based off how he automatically shifts into a breaker state when he's going to be damaged, which absorbs almost all the energy of the attack. The deeper in this state he is, the faster he is. However, he also loses cognitive function, eventually just not thinking and being KO'd. Behemoth's Low 7-B attack hits him so hard that the tiny percentage that doesn't get absorbed is still enough to one shot him, and he'd have to go really far into it to absorb it and would still be unconscious.

This also means that if he's already partially breaker'd, like if he needs the speed or regeneration, there's a lower threshold you'd have to reach to push him into the unconscious mode. We see Leviathan one shot him, and Legend mentions that's not the only time Leviathan's done that, and he also wasn't exactly waiting around to tank the Alexandria clones from Echidna when he was dealing with two of them and using the breaker mode to give himself enough distance to shoot at them. Furthermore, repeated attacks in a short enough timeframe would be better against him than on normal durability, since if he's not given time to recover he goes further and further into the breaker state to not die.

Against the Titans, Legend's shown suffering waaaay more bodily harm than ever before. His upper body is cleaved into by a titan, his head is chopped through, at one point he's badly hurt enough he needs to breaker far enough to just be laser prism bombarding the battlefield, etc. The thing about this is that all the times he's one shot by an endbringer or whatever, he suffers no real physical harm from that and he's all fine and pristine when he's back up. This leads us to the conclusion that against the Titans, he's forcing himself to stay conscious by not shifting as far and consequently not being able to absorb damage as well. Why would he be doing this? He has to fight like, four titans at once most of the time. Against the Endbringers, it's tons of capes against one thing, Legend can be out of the fight for a while and things won't instantly go to shit. Not so much against the Titans. Legend's one of the only people able to do anything to them, there's not as many capes, capes themselves can turn into titans, and the Simurgh is involved. Legend going down would be disastrous, so he doesn't and even remains in the fight while regenerating.

Now, I don't think he'd assume this random fight to be like the titan situation. He has two teammates, there's not ostensibly some reason for the world to end if he's out of the fight, there's no Simurgh, and within his own setting, he's got more offensive power than basically everybody and doesn't just treat every rando criminal as some threat he has to stretch himself out as thinly as possible to deal with. Repeated High 8-C attacks or a High 8-C attack at a bad time should momentarily down him, from there it's on the enemies to attack him while he's down before he gets back into the fight. He's likely to be using the breaker state too, as he normally does. I'd argue that it counts as an amp from his normal flight and as such he'd use it here to cheat around the equalization rules, but if it doesn't it would just be kicking in when he's moving at top speed anyways.

As a final note, keep in mind that there's the high 8-C end on the titans that's not a possibly one, since only Cineral would 100% scale to her own feat for now.

Behemoth stuff: Seems fair, Low 7-B stuff would incap/kill him.

Partially breaker'd: Will he really be at that point in this match? Repeated attacks will do better against them, but I'm not sure how useful repeated High 8-C attacks would be on someone who's survived High 7-C attacks.

Titans: So he's survived actually taking physical blows from titans, which reach High 7-C, without even fully being in a breaker state. Doesn't that just mean that he has High 7-C dura without breaker? I really don't understand how you reconcile this with other stuff. "He's actually using his dura-increasing ability less, so him tanking High 7-C hits is irrelevant" is nonsensical to me.

Your thoughts: Why would repeated High 8-C attacks or a High 8-C attack at a bad time momentarily down him? If he's using his speed amp to cheat around the equalization rules, why would he get hit?

High 8-C non-possibly end: Doesn't really matter tho, we use possibly ends in fights, so the High 7-C end is what's relevant. I mean, I guess his dura could just be limited to High 8-C, idk how acceptable that is since it isn't listed. The profile's a bit of a clusterfuck for sorting this sort of thing out.

Also, I just realized the note says that weapons that cause significant harm to Titans and Endbringers would not be able to take down Legend. Aren't Titans 7-A in dura? And Endbringers go even higher (although their outer layers are lower). So why is Low 7-B his limit?

If he subconsciously shifts into it, and he can speed amp, why would multiple High 8-C attacks whittle him down? He might not start 100%, but as soon as he realizes that the enemy side has people that can one-shot him without breaker (and Rabbit decapitation a teammember won't make him doubt that they aren't trying to go for knockout) he can just spam his lasers.

Even if ooc, I highly doubt him using matter manip in a battle to the death against a necromancer once he sees the flesh bits moving despite being blown apart, either.

I am pretty dn sure he can singlehandedly win here as long as he doesn't die right away, and none of his enemies can kill him that fast, especially with teammates.

I guess I'm voting for legend, but I cannot see how Yang would win against him, since he needs a few seconds of barraging her aura with his lasers to break her aura once he gets serious.

Btw no one talked about Scorpion.
The things that he's likely to do first are a "Get Over Here" or teleport behind the opponent and hit them with a fiery uppercut.
Otherwise BFR, he has demonstrated to start with that in more than one occasion, but not always.

Back