• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah thats what Snake's Earth's Guidance lets him do, i posted scans of him doing it on Discord but i can post them here too if you'd like
The detecting vibrations stuff? That's a different type of ESP than Kenshiro's, very different, since Kenshiro can detect souls. Even if Rabbit is stealthy enough to not make vibrations, idk how much that matters here.

Snake also has no speed feats, there is a chance he got speed blitzed there.

But maybe the novel/manga does have more explicit statements about this stuff.

Can we just DQ the entirety of Legend's team

You gotta upload it somewhere else (on the wiki, imgur, discord, etc) and type [ IMG ]link of image goes here[ /IMG ] (no spaces in the brackets)

20201113_015731.jpg
20201113_015739.jpg
20201113_020043.jpg
20201113_020053.jpg
20201113_020353.jpg
20201113_020359.jpg
20201113_020403.jpg

Bruh

But from what I’ve seen so far. Kinda lean on the latter team because Legend “haha beams goes pew pew”

Oh i thought it was asked whether or not he could use TK to manipulate Legend lol

Theyre close enough that he should be able to, especially if Kenshi is a zombie as the AP differnce would be .1 ton

It does, because if a telekinesis user has a lower lifting strength than his opponent, he can't really move the opponent using telekinesis (like what happened with Mob VS Metro Man).

Nova could just smack Bunny before he murders Kenshi tho,same with Legend firing laser beams from a distance.If anyone tries to retaliate Ougi places her barries and misdirection instantly.

Both of them can communicate to Ougi to EE (judging from the situation it’s likely)

it’s supposed to be there,since she maintains all of the abilities of the apparitions within monogatari.This includes the crab gods,who can EE people they don’t like with a thought.

Before anyone says it,it’s extreme OOC for her to do so.She theoretically has the ability,but has never used in character.

See the problem is Usagi can turn himself into a zombie as well on the off chance that Nova does try to smack him

To who?

Also I’m pretty sure scorpion wouldn’t be happy about one of his teammates dying.He might try murdering bunny.

Any of them.

From the OP, "They are also motivated to work alongside their teammates despite incompatible personalities, although this doesn't make them any more competent than they usually are." So Scorpion wouldn't attack Rabbit.

Uh, where on Ougi's profile states that she can EE?

The CRT to add it hasn't been made yet.

She can also commit suicide and reveal her true nature to summon a void to suck everyone in.

To clarify to everyone, committing suicide isn't involved in this. She just needs to reveal herself, or tell someone else to reveal her true nature, and The Darkness (Monogatari Series) gets summoned and tried to envelop her.

I'm not sure how viable this would be as the void isn't that big and it'd be targeting Ougi.

It’s basically suicide tho,since she will get sucked into the void.

It was pretty big too when it appeared at the end of owarimonogatari.It ripped off the entire roof of the cram school and was the size of a small house.Ougi can just reveal herself near the enemy team.

Basically yeah, I just didn't want people to think it was a requirement or something.

I believe that sucking the roof off stuff was just anime visuals, from my memory of the novel.

As I argued in Discord, this shit isn’t stealth mastery in any way shape or form
He’s literally just pulling a sword on a dude who’s turning his head away from Rabbit, and I’d argue that if anything only once dead Snake’s seismic sense starts being 24/7 because after Rabbit cut his head his body had nothing left to use
Also what prevents Rabbit from trying to attack Scorpion first or after Kenshi?
Either way I really doubt that after seeing Rabbit go chop of Kenshi’s head Scorpion would ******* trust him

The scan i posted from the manga kinda proves otherwise, Snake turning away is anime only, the manga/novel is primary canon

Prior knowledge prevents it

Back