• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Editing the op as we speak, gimme a bit.

Any NP that had to be limited or restricted for balance last time is still the same. (If people would rather keep things accurate than limit them at all we can just restrict them altogether. Doesn't really matter to me.)

I'd rather see a theme or some thought put into choices, same as Monarch, but as long as it isn't something that'll be too broken or give an unfair advantage as stated in the op, I don't wanna limit people's choices. That said, please do let me know if you see something that'd throw the game off balance.

@Llama Hizack was the one who chose Kavacha and Kundala.

It's a really interesting idea. Like ORT's crystal valley, but with this sci-fi empire instead.

I think that Rhongomniad is a bit beyond what most other people have, and it seems like summoning an entire galactic empire to help smack down everyone else might be a bit above most servants paygrade though

@Edwel everything but K&K is fine right?

@Hizack, my man, pls donate haha.

@Monarch, if we directly source from lore, Akshauhini's are probably Empire-ish when put together?

Yeah, she's specifically designed as a Last Boss, rather than a Servant in mind. I does suggest her to be a midboss.

I does still have a few more balanced character though...given a certain definition of it.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's a really interesting idea. Like ORT's crystal valley, but with this sci-fi empire instead.

I think that Rhongomniad is a bit beyond what most other people have, and it seems like summoning an entire galactic empire to help smack down everyone else might be a bit above most servants paygrade though
Correction, summoning a planet-size fleet of the galactic empire to help smack down everyone. Still going to smack down everyone though.

Ah. I'll wait for Hizack for my third NP then. Can't really think of any other defensive NP's from existing typemoon Indian Lore tbh.

As for my class, someone chose Archer as well, unfortunately. It's funny seeing a Gandiva/Pashupata wielding Non-Archer.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Ah. I'll wait for Hizack for my third NP then. Can't really think of any other defensive NP's from existing typemoon Indian Lore tbh.
As for my class, someone chose Archer as well, unfortunately. It's funny seeing a Gandiva/Pashupata wielding Non-Archer.
Piss off LlamaGod

I already got my **** together here, don't ruin it.

@Llama I'm switching you to Archer actually.

@Andy you might wanna nerf some of those abilities, though which ones and how, I wouldn't know (still editing the op and haven't gotten to reading everything yet.) Ask Monarch.

Eh...that would take some thinking there, as the original NP and skill for this is already OP in it own.

Might as well create a new character, if I can't bothered to fix it.

Eh...might as well take this guy. His class is Foreigner, as his sword is already a Foreign, and is basically haunting him already

Name: Brave

Class: Foreigner

NP:

Reincarnation Pandora:
The nature of this NP culminated into a single sword. It have an ability to eat anything, and extracting both "Energy" and "Information" of it to be absorbed into it own. If he's not careful, it could end up eating into his own body, so he must always bring it into a good source for comsumption.

It could also turn into a blond loli with yellow eyes, cute little face and is wearing a white onepiece. For some reason, she's really attached to him.

Enuma Elish (Enkidu): As a living NP, this sword laid dormant in the beginning. She would naturally wake up if given alot of "Energy" to eat, but she could wake up willfully if a huge source of "Energy" is coming her way, and trigger her appetite.

She eat alot more when she wake up (surprisingly, that's still her "holding back"), but in exchange, instead of just using the mana stored to passively strengthen, she could ultilize the "Information" of the thing she eat and enable the usage for her owner, transforming into many form to suit his need.

When she eat in her human form though, she look like a little puppy munching on the food, and with that look she always demanded for more. This cunning strategy have earn her alot of treat.

Nine Lives: After that, it's just the problem of using it properly. So it's fortunous that the one who used her is even more scary than the weapons itself. Even without her in his hand, anything that he recognize as a "weapon", even the "world" itself, will be used by him "to it full potential". While it cost him nearly nothing for him to used anything physical, the more abstract something is, the more strength he needed to expend to used it, so he usually need her help for that.

Skill:

Self-Modification (Sword) (EX):
Strictly speaking, only the sword could used the ability, while the Servant himself usually dictated how it goes. Because of that, the sword itself could go on without him for awhile, and sometimes she's stubborn to keep her human form for awhile more...

Clairvoirance (EX): A skill which come about, partly due to his talent, and partly due to being partner (haunted) with her. He found it the most useful whenever she wake up and is having him as appetite. However, she also find it the most useful whenever he escaped and is finding him. An endless game of chess of eat or be eaten.

Determination of Steel (EX): With it effect, he could feel no pain and his body could endure everything, whether if the sword is eating onto him, or whether she's chomping him out of hunger, or whether she's play-biting him out of mischief.

Combo NP/Skills:

World's Eater:

Originally, the sword is a being who could eat even the fabric of the universe, eating and tearing up many worlds in it path.

Performing her's tale again, she "eat" a part of a world, controling the properties of that certain zone. Any enemies that's also in the zone, once in, will be slowly devoured, their "Energy" used to keep this NP running, and their "Information" stored, until not even a soul is left in this world. The only way to turn the NP off is if the Servant itself's willingly do so, since the more it's goes on, the more energy he have to expend to keep her from devouring the world that have been kept in her "stomach" too much.

The smaller the zone is, the longer he could kept it up too, so he could used it as a shield that could block everything around him, and even redirect it. It could also "eat" the user itself, forcefully revealing the inner world he held inside, creating an artifical RM, of sort.

Weapons: A sword with a blue gem as the guard

Appearance: A guy with a messy appearance

@Hizack *cries*

I could take Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig as a defensive measure and put smth else as my NP, but how effective would it be, replacing Thrice setting sun?

@Edel Well, my weapons are sorta straight to the point? I don't really have a nerf-ish. My character has to be pretty high up the divinity scale to be even able to wield any of my NPs, so Vishnu Bhuja is powered there, and the weapons in it as extension. I'll take Pashupata instead of Gandiva. As for my third NP, since Hizack said no *very courteously* I still have to think.

@Redgrave Go Lancer xD

@Llama

Wait, are you switching because I said to nerf? I was talking to Andy previously.

@Andy

Eye of the Mind is taken already. (I really like what you're going for though).

@Edwel, I'll take Pashupata instead of Gandiva, yea. About the nerfing bit, I have no idea.

The Enlightenment of Sacred Fig is if I can't have K&K. Trying to keep my Hero completely Indian styled.

Alright. Though I must ask, how does one get past Enlightenment of th Sacred Fig without divinity?

"Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's total health. This Skill also shuts out the probability of mental interference by 100%"

Hit with something greater than the Servant's healthy, maybe? Monarch probably knows more about this.

Also, as an Archer with Vishnu Bhuja, Pashupata + Knight of Owner, EotSF, Divinity what would a suitable third Indian NP be? I only have offenseive ones left, from what I remember.

Wow I feel dumb, I thought you were keeping Thrice Setting Sun and taking EotSF as your third NP instead of a skill.

As for what you could choose, I have no idea.

Seriously though, feels like I'm going to just be torn apart in the first few seconds when everyone releases all their NPs at once.

We've got blade spam, causality reversing heart stabs, swords the size of mountains (wondering how Hizack's going to hold that though), three thousand guns, adapting magical blasts, 7 km worth of mobile artillery platform that shoots lasers, and the ability to reset the fight back to the start, and nearly everyone has at least some form of "lol your attacks can't hurt me"

How's a poor little anti-mage like me meant to do anything against that?

Chakravartin is still limited by time I guess. Need to wait until it expands to its entirety.

Besides @Monarch, you have the knowledge of how everything works haha.

thanks btw

Monarch Laciel said:
Seriously though, feels like I'm going to just be torn apart in the first few seconds when everyone releases all their NPs at once.

We've got blade spam, causality reversing heart stabs, swords the size of mountains (wondering how Hizack's going to hold that though), three thousand guns, adapting magical blasts, 7 km worth of mobile artillery platform that shoots lasers, and the ability to reset the fight back to the start, and nearly everyone has at least some form of "lol your attacks can't hurt me"

How's a poor little anti-mage like me meant to do anything against that?
Don't forget being able to eat all of that and releasing an all-consuming (Loli) Devourer of world. Thanks god that I probably wouldn't aim to win this time.

Nine Lives: After that, it's just the problem of using it properly. So it's fortunous that the one who used her is even more scary than the weapons itself. Even without her in his hand, anything that he recognize as a "weapon", even the "world" itself, will be used by him "to it full potential". While it cost him nearly nothing for him to used anything physical, the more abstract something is, the more strength he needed to expend to used it, so he usually need her help for that.

That doesn't sound anything like 9 Lives. That sounds like Knight of Owner

Yeah, it's more like a NP that's "forced" to be looked at in the perception of a Grail War, and this is the closest approximation I have at the time (Or in Meta, basically I want "Technique that used everything as a weapon", and this is what I thought that could be loosly interprep into this)

Except 9 Lives isn't the technique to use everything as a weapon. That's Knight of Owner. 9 Lives is "kill something no matter how many times it resurrects"

Like I said, "Loosly interprep". Nine Lives is more accurately a "techniques" that exploit the maximum power of the weapon, and I just stretch that as "everything". Knight of Owner wouldn't really fit anyway, as he already got an NP, and that NP would get pissy about it.

Back