• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

(Sure thing.)

A few moments later, Commander Uchūjin enters. She has a smile on her face.

"So, you're Z'Zog. I'm Commander Uchūjin, the head of GAEA," Uchūjin says.

"What method of attack did you have planned for dealing with Na'Ra?" Z'Zog says, almost interrupting her.

"We're still working on that. Through the various embassies we have throughout the galaxy, we're getting an idea of how far Na'Ra's forces are from Earth, what kind of weaponry and numbers we're up against, and any potential weaknesses that can be exploited."

"Spare yourself the research. Her weapons and forces have no weaknesses."

"That's what you think," Uchūjin replies, "Everything has a weakness. We just need to figure out what it is. With you here, we figured you could possibly help with that, since you seem to be more experienced in this war than we are."

Z'Zog gives a low growl. He merely crosses his arms and considers what was said, as well as pondering anything that could be of use to Uchūjin and the others.

"Perhaps if you could get possession of one, we could study it and better examine a weak point," Z'Zog says.

"That's a good idea," Uchūjin replies, "And I have just the way to do so..."

"Don't touch me, please," Uchūjin says, "Anyways, we stage your capture on an abandoned planet, get the attention of Na'Ra's forces, take them down, grab a ship and then get a gauge of what the ship's weaknesses are before infiltrating them from the inside."

"It's alright," Uchūjin answers before turning back to Z'Zog, "We just need you to sign off on the plan if we're going to execute it."

Z'Zog contemplates the plan for a bit. However, it doesn't really take him long before he gives his answer.

"I shall go along with this plan," Z'Zog answers, "Whether I live or die, I will fight against Na'Ra and her forces."

"Alright. Cia, do you have the ship and the course prepared for the planet we're going to?"

"We have one that's ready, yeah," Cia replies, "Which planet did you have in mind?"

"The dwarf planet Haumea," Uchūjin says, "Completely uninhabited. But, my only concern is that it might be too close to Earth. However, if we play our cards right, we can do this."

"Glad to see you're on board," Uchūjin says, "If there are no objections, we can start getting ready."

"Well, that depends on if I'm needed more here to help oversee the work at GAEA or more needed on this mission," Cia replied, blushing a little as she brushes her hair back, "But then again, we did install methods to manage tasks and developments remotely..."

"You should stay here," Uchūjin says, "If something goes wrong, GAEA still needs a leader and overseer."

"I-I understand."

"Good, plus I'm not sure your boyfriend could live with the thought of you being put in any danger."

"B-Boyfriend?!" Cia exclaimed.

"Come on Boss, don't tease her like that."

Eden replies as he then wraps an arm around Cia, while turning his head a bit to smile towards her.

"That's my job."

Cia blushes a bit at this.

"Oh, you'll also be joined by one of our top fighters here at GAEA," Uchūjin says, "I requested her to come along for this mission not too long ago, while you and Cia were grabbing medical supplies."

Howard is doing pull ups in her private quarters when she gets a message to report for duty.

She cleans herself up by getting out of her exercise clothing, and getting in the shower to get rid of all the sweat from her workout. She then slips into her a fresh set of clothes before making her way to meet her new allies.

The LT. Commander walks to where she was requested, seeing a new squad of people before her.

"Greetings!" Howard smiles. "So I take it your my new squad?"

"They are indeed," Uchūjin replies, "Everyone, this is Lt. Commander Howard. She'll be joining us on this mission."

"Greetings all, my apologies for not being able to join you all sooner."

Howard grips Eden's hand, giving him a firm handshake as she nods.

"It's nice to meet you too."

Uchūjin and Cia give a look of awkwardness as this happens. Z'Zog looks somewhat confused by what just occurred.

"Oh my...." Howard replies awkwardly.

Last edited:
Eden moves away his hand, revealing he had a small whoopee cushin on his palm.

"Eheheh, you fell for it."

He giggles.

Last edited:
"Ah, a joker in our midst? I respect that, as long as you can follow orders and know when it's time to joke and time to fight."

"Ow."

Eden emits a noise of pain as he's punched, though he quickly shurgs it off as he replies to Howard.

"Yeah, i can do that stuff, don't worry Commander."

He has a slight smile on his face while saying as such.

Last edited:
Back