• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

"I thought you'd never ask!" Cia said, "We have armor designed for both combat and interstellar travel. There's also an armory, so you can feel free to pick out an extra weapon or two if you want one."

"Very nice, would you mind showing us where the armory is ?"

Eden says while leaning towards Cia, seemigly quite excited about getting some new equipment.

Howard follows the others to the armoury, wondering as to what weapons the newcomers will pick.

Cia leads everyone following behind her to the armory. Cia smiles.

"Well, pick out anything you'd like," Cia says with a smile.

Angelo took several grenades of different types, a synthuron where he could store ammunition magazines, a last generation rifle, 2 pistols with infrared and a Military knife.

Cia blushed a bit more.

"W-Well, you know what the Commander said... I'm needed here in case anything goes wrong," Cia replied.

Howard talks to Cia

"Has my prototype saber been looked after whilst I've been away? I hope that you eggheads haven't been toying around with the dark matter inside that thing"

Cia blushed a bit more.

"W-Well, you know what the Commander said... I'm needed here in case anything goes wrong," Cia replied.
"I didn't mean pick you in that way~"

He replies teasingly, as he then starts searching the armory for weapons, trying to see which is the heaviest and with more sheer raw power there.

Cia blushes even more, before turning to Lt. Howard.

"Y-Yes, we looked after it," Cia replied, "In fact, I've finished it not too long ago."

"Good to hear that it's been looked after well doc, seems like you two need a room to yourselves though to work on things." Howard jokes

"Do you have any hammers?" Z'Zog asked Cia.

"Yes, yes we do," Cia said, "There should be one over there. But, you'd probably need to keep it inside instead of carrying it with you."

"I've been here a fair bit longer than all of you, but I've been intensive care most of that time, and trying to get back into shape"

"Sure thing! That'd be nice to get to know who I'm working with y'know?" Howard replies.

Howard opens her private weapons locker and takes out her weapons. She smiles slightly, as if meeting an old friend.

"Well, if we're all ready to go, I can show you to the ship," Cia said, "If you thought the weapons were cool, you're gonna love this."

"I'm ready too, it'll be nice to finally get out and back into the action"

Cia smiles, leading them all to the hangar. There, she unveils the ship.

"This is the Vindicator," Cia said, showing off the ship, "That weapon you have, Eden? Imagine a larger and far bigger version, and that's the type of firepower it has. It has a built-in armory, med-bay, compartments for beds..."

Cia continued to drone on about the various features for a good extra minute before getting back on track.

"If you find yourself in a confrontation, or the mission ends up taking longer than expected for whatever reason, you should have everything you could need in here."

"Ahh, I've been waiting for an excuse to use this," Uchūjin says, "And now, I've finally got one. Is it prepped for the mission, Cia?"

"I always have it prepped for a mission," Cia replies.

"I mean, just because we're using it to fight a war doesn't mean that it has to look hideous," Cia said.

Back