• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

Eventually, Uchūjin leads them to the area where the creature is being kept for interrogation.

"Well, here he is," Uchūjin says.

"So?" Uchūjin replies, "An alien crash landed on Earth and engaged in a public battle against American military forces, and I want to know what the story was behind it to know what we're dealing with here..."

"So what are we talking about, I don't want to get into personal matters or anything like that, I should ask him why he was on this planet in the first question?"

"So what are we talking about, I don't want to get into personal matters or anything like that, I should ask him why he was on this planet in the first question?"
"Anything that will help us get an idea on whether or not we need to mass manufacture more artillery to deal with a full-scale invasion, or if it's all a misunderstanding that doesn't concern us," Uchūjin replies to Angelo.

"Well I'll try" Angelo while walking to where the Alien is.

"Hello, it seems that you are in an uncomfortable situation"

"Listen friend, if you're honest enough, maybe I can help you get out of here" Angelo told Being from another world, he was trying to be the 'good'.

Soba doesn't have much to ask, as he simply stays with the group. "Yeah... I don't think you need everybody to do an interrogation."

"Well I'll try" Angelo while walking to where the Alien is.

"Hello, it seems that you are in an uncomfortable situation"

"Listen friend, if you're honest enough, maybe I can help you get out of here" Angelo told Being from another world, he was trying to be the 'good'.
"I will be nothing but transparent and cooperative with you all," The creature responds to Angelo, still bound in his restrictions.

"You don't need all of us to do that."

Eden simply replies to the boss, lazy.
"Yeah, but you all were on the frontlines when this all occurred," Uchūjin says, half-watching the interrogation, "Out of everyone there, you all were putting in the most effort to stop him from doing whatever it was that he was trying to do. If this ends up leading to something that jeopardizes the entire planet, I want the best people at my disposal to help me stop it."

"Perhaps you did not hear the explanation I offered earlier," The creature answers, "I was making an effort to leave the planet, as I feared that I would be leading the forces of Corel-Na'Ra hear to this planet. After seeing many of the equipment here, I must admit that it's not as primitive as I once thought, but I highly doubt that it will be enough to stop one of Na'Ra's Armadas..."

Uchūjin thinks about what he said, listening to the interrogation.

"Cia, ask around about 'Corel-Na'Ra'," Uchūjin says to her, "And get some badges for this troop. I don't want them having to worry about not having clearance again..."

"Understood, Commander Uchūjin!" Cia says before walking away, giving a bit of a smile as she passes Eden.

He gives a smile back at her as she does so.

"Okay commander, i'll try to get some answers out of him."

Eden says as he then walks to the alien.

"Why where you on this planet to begin with ?"

He asks to it.

"My ship was running low on power as I escaped an ambush by Na'Ra's forces near the edge of this galaxy, and I ended up landing here..." The creature says, "I attempted to use what little backup power I had to steer them away from this planet should they attempt to track me down and finish me off."

"My ship was running low on power as I escaped an ambush by Na'Ra's forces near the edge of this galaxy, and I ended up landing here..." The creature says, "I attempted to use what little backup power I had to steer them away from this planet should they attempt to track me down and finish me off."
"Are the Na'Ra forces some kind of conquerors of space or something?"

"Are the Na'Ra forces some kind of conquerors of space or something?"
"Conquerors indeed. Her forces are ruthless, innumerable, and powerful. One of the rebel forces reported that they had conquered a star system near them in 22 picos," The creature stated.

"She's a heartless tyrant," The creature says, raising his voice a little, "I'd sooner and much rather die a thousand deaths than join her..."

"Her insignia is a flaming crescent," The creature explained, "But even if you do not see the insignia, you'll know when her forces are coming. When the sky goes black due to the number of ships flooding the sky, you'll know... The sight still haunts me."

Last edited:
Cia returns not long after she left. In her hands, she holds several cards, and begins to pass them out to all of the individuals.

"I got your names from a military database," Cia says before looking down at Caretaker, "Your name was Caretaker, right? Just wanted to make sure."

After 10 seconds, the card copied an image of Eden's face making the exact expression he gave as he stared at the card. It would do the same thing for all the others as well.

"There! GAEA registration is complete," Cia says with a smile.

Eden pocketd the card, as he then looks at Cia while leening slighty towards her.

"So, found anything about that Na'Ra guy ?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, several individuals have stated that Na'Ra was responsible for destruction or enslavement of their homeworlds and neighboring homeworlds," Cia says as she blushes, almost frantically tapping her glasses to unveil a holographic display of the results, "It checks out. If she's coming to Earth, it's not going to be to exchange pleasantries..."

Back