• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

"Not sure, she seems undefeated so far with her military might," Cia says, viewing the reports she had received.

"If she's as bad as the extraterrestrial in the interrogation room says, then we don't have a choice," Uchūjin says sternly, "Sooner or later, if Na'Ra's forces make it here, we're going to have to fight anyways. Besides, I love a good underdog story."

"Good to hear that we stand a chance."

Eden replies to Uchijin while giving a nod in her direction.

Last edited:
"Great!" Uchūjin says with a smile, "Although, given how big Na'Ra's forces are, we're going to need all hands on deck with this. The extraterrestrial will accompany if he agrees to help us out."

"He's sustained a lot of injuries, though," Cia says, "Maybe we should let him get patched up first before we ask..."

"Alright," Uchūjin says, "Get him as close to fighting shape as possible, then we'll ask him if he's willing to work with us on this."

"Mind if i go with Cia ? You know, just in case the guy doesn't behave."

Eden asks to the boss, obviously for the reason he stated and not another motive.

"Sure," Uchūjin responds, "Just don't do anything crazy, got that?"

Cia smiles a little bit.

"Come on, I'll show you where we keep the medical equipment," Cia says to Eden.

Eden nods in responce, as he then looks towards the doc.

"Alright, lead the way."

He replies with a smile, as he gently puts his hand on her forearm.

As they exit from the boss' line of sight, Eden would lean on Cia's shoulder.

"You are quite cute, you know ?"

He whispers to her.

Eden smiles, moving his hand from her forearm and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Seems it's a mutual fealing then."

Cia blushes even more, giving off a bit of a nervous giggle.

"Uhm, the medical equipment is right this way!" Cia says.

"I see, to that way then."

Eden replies as he moves his arm away from her, as he's done enough fliring for now and they should head to the place.

Cia smiles and leads the way to the medical supplies. She grabs a scanner, as well as wraps and a spray to deal with the creature's wounds.

Cia makes her way back into the room the creature is being held in. She looks at all the injuries, then takes out the scanner she grabbed from the medical supply area.

"This will give me a gauge on his anatomy, as well as letting me know if there's any damage done to his vital organs," Cia explains as she works, "Looks like all of his vitals are OK..."

Cia then grabs the spray and sprays it over his wounds. After doing this, they appear to close a bit.

"This is a cellular accelerator. It helps to accelerate the body's healing process by accelerating the rate at which cells multiply to heal injuries," Cia says, "It's effect lasts about 5 hours, which is the normal amount of time it takes to close wounds that large with it."

Finally, over the creature's wounds, Cia puts the wraps over them to prevent any further bleeding and to help the healing go by faster.

"There! All finished!" Cia says.

"Thank you," The creature says in his low voice.

The creature stands up and feels where his injuries were to the best of his ability. He looks down toward Eden after doing so.

"This will do for now," The creature says, "It appears as though I have a few more of your Earth hours before I am at peak condition, but I should be capable of fighting nonetheless."

"Allow me," The creature said, making a grunt before ripping through the chains.

"Wow, he's strong! But going forward, you might want to ask someone to take that off next time so you don't injure yourself any further, Mr. uhhh," Cia says to the creature.

"My name is Z'Zog."

"I see," Z'Zog responds, "Now, I would like to meet the forces I am to be working with. We must come up with some kind of strategy to deal with Na'Ra's forces..."

"I can go get Commander Uchūjin for you," Cia says to Z'Zog.

"That would be helpful, yes," Z'Zog replies. Cia nods and goes to get Uchūjin so they can discuss strategy.

Back