• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

It appeared as though there were a few more burns on the creature's arm, though they'd be unable to get a clear image of it through the armor. They would have to cut around the sleeve area in order to see the symbols more clearly.

Now that parts of the armor were removed, the remaining symbols could be seen, but they looked significantly different from the others.

"'Na-Ra is great'," Z'Zog translated, "That's what the message reads. But the remaining inscriptions were in Kaluk, the language of my people... The first inscriptions were in Valyon..."

"Alright, it must be the password, i'mma put it in."

Eden states the obvious, as he then moves to the console and attempts to type in what they found on the alien's arm.

The password was entered, and it was a success. The lights stopped flashing, and the ship returned to normal.

"Well, the original plan was to just get blueprints to find the weaknesses of these kinds of ships. But, perhaps we could split the team into two groups. One will take the Vindicator and one will take this ship and stage an undercover mission," Uchūjin suggested.

(Oof, my bad.)

"I doubt we'd be able to keep up the façade for long," Uchūjin said, "We should just look for weaknesses in the ship until we'd be more prepared to do an infiltration mission... if it's even possible."

"Couldn't we just take the ship with us and keep it in storage for the techs to either work on or cannibalise for parts?"

"I suppose so," She replied, "Just be sure not to stare too long the Cia hologram when she examines the parts..."

The Commander rolled her eyes as she began to examine the ship a bit more. Hopefully there were some schematics that could be used so the ship didn't blow them up if they salvaged it.

Perhaps there would be some schematics around the area. If not, then perhaps the files on the ship might?

Angelo helps in the search, searching the remote parts but he returned to the captain.

"Huh, now that I think about it this thing doesn't have a tracker? We don't want the enemy to show up on the Earth when they find out that a ship left without authorization" Angelo ask to Uchūjin

Angelo helps in the search, searching the remote parts but he returned to the captain.

"Huh, now that I think about it this thing doesn't have a tracker? We don't want the enemy to show up on the Earth when they find out that a ship left without authorization" Angelo ask to Uchūjin
"That was one of the risks of doing this so close to Earth," She responds, "But, we could always take the ship to another location, somewhere further in order to prevent it from being traced back to Earth..."

Howard heads to the captains quarters to try and find any important information that may be kept safe.

There would be some level of information at almost every location. However, the information would be primarily in Valyon.

(Sorry, I've been splitting my attention the past few days.)

"I think we should start moving now, just in case any reinforcements are on our way," Uchūjin says, "We can't have them tracing this back to Earth. I'll need some of you to stay here on this ship with Z'Zog so we can get more of this deciphered while we do so. The rest of you can head to the Vindicator until we reach a good point to drop off this ship."

"Agreed," Z'Zog said.

"I'll stay here and keep Z'Zog company. I'll also have a look around to see if there's any valuables around we can use personally."

Back