• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

Eden nods back and begins doings as signaled and fire against the enemy aliens with his rifle.

Last edited:
Howard let's Z'Zog free and pulls out her darksaber, letting it lose on her enemies

Z'Zog joins in. Between everyone there, they had no problem overpowering their opponents. However, as one fell lifeless, his hand fell on a distress beacon.

"That doesn't look good," Uchūjin says, noticing flashing red lights inside the ship.

"Nothing's ever easy is it..." Howard sighs. "We better get out of here before and disable that distress beacon before the calvary shows up"

"Anyone here a capable engineer/pilot? I could try and do something myself, but if there's someone whose better at engineering, or knows there way around a control console, feel free to step up now."

"I do not know..." Z'Zog replied, "I've only ever seen the exterior of their ships and their firepower, nothing else..."

"Maybe if we find the button that started the distress beacon?" Uchūjin suggested.

A metaphorical lightbulb appears over Eden's head.

He remembers seeing one of the aliens fall over the console of the ship, so he goes check if the button is there.

Last edited:
There would be a flashing button where the alien's hand was when he fell. Perhaps pressing it would turn off the distress beacon?

On the screen, a prompt for a passcode appeared in an alien language.

"I know this language," Z'Zog said, "For some reason, it's the language of my people..."

"What does it say ?"

Eden asks confused as he looks at what may as swell be gibberish to him.

Last edited:
"Just try them all!" Uchūjin said.

So, Z'Zog went through the passwords in the order they were listed. "123456" was up first. However, that was a no-go.

"Passwords aren't that easy to guess, although they would likely leave a clue around nearby in case they'd forget"

Howard looks around for any nearby clues as to what could give up the password.

Howard searches the dead soldiers to see if there's any clues there

On one of the soldiers, there would be three symbols written on his arm. Perhaps this would have some significance? However, there was more information that would comprise the complete password...

Howard searches the captains chair for any information

"Try checking him to see if there are more messages on him..." Uchūjin suggested, watching the monitors just in case they had company.

Howard uses her Omni-Tool to scan anything that might've been hidden before.

It looked as though the symbols were made of burnt skin... Branding. Maybe there were more burns and symbols that could make up a password?

Back