• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vile and Redips vs Copy X and Guardians

Let's say that the duo comes back after the Maverick wars by a third party against Neo Arcadia and they go there to get even with Copy X thinking he's the original. Vile is as he was in X8 and Redips is in base form, though he can transform into his Great form if needed. They raid the shrine just like Zero in the first game.

Round 1: They fight one guardian at a time like Zero and get healed between rounds and then they face Copy X.

Round 2: They actually fight the Guardians at once before facing Copy X and Phantom doesn't get outed. Then they face the leader.

Who do you say wins and why?

How so? I think they can maybe touch Vile if it was just him with no armor but even then he was strong enough to almost bring down X and Zero. The Guardians were confirmed to be inferior to X Saga X. Redips is more in line with Copy X, though he still may stomp imo, he was beating the trio while Copy X was weaker than Axl.

Plus MvC3 Zero ending confirmed that Zero saga is an alternate timeline. They still scale though not to Command Mission feats. Great Redips was a beast.

The guardians were weaker than Zero Era X who is much stronger than X Era X

Any of the guardians can take Vile.

Redips is weaker than Copy X and Copy X would stomp Axl

Clyde McReady said:
Plus MvC3 Zero ending confirmed that Zero saga is an alternate timeline. They still scale though not to Command Mission feats. Great Redips was a beast.
MvC3 isn't canon.

The Everlasting said:
Clyde McReady said:
MvC3 isn't canon.
MVC3 doesn't even confirm it. MVC3 takes place outside the MM Classic Timeline

BruceTheBatman said:
The guardians were weaker than Zero Era X who is much stronger than X Era X
Any of the guardians can take Vile.

Redips is weaker than Copy X and Copy X would stomp Axl
Wrong on so many levels that it's ridiculous. No offense, buddy, but I'll take Zero's word over yours any day of the week if you don't back it up with scans and proof like I do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsEMWCF-khw

"Too weak. Was the original X this weak?" There goes your credibility. If he had said just "Weak" I would accept Copy X being half as strong as Real X, but "Too weak"? He isn't even a quarter as strong as he was.

@Bruce

Anyone on par with Original X is superior to Copy X and by extension the Guardians. Notice how in the video I showed you Copy X says "You're no match for him, leave" showing that he's superior and even he is inferior to X and by extension Axl and Original Zero? Omega had the original Zero's body so his PL is the same and even he was godlike compared to anyone but Zero.

And MvC3 does confirm it because Capcom themselves wrote all that stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNJk39Nzbo

Both Surfer and Zero admit that Megaman Zero's Neo Arcadia and the original Zero's earths are different worlds. That written by Capcom themselves is all the proof I need. Look, Reppuzan threw crap at me for using Inafune's word, but now I have both his and Capcom's word since he wasn't involved in MvC. I don't want to sound arrogant at all, but as opposed to your lack of proof, it's a solid argument that you can't debunk.

Original X during Elf Wars was the strongest character barring Omega Zero.

X Era X (the one that as far as I know, canonically killed Vile) is weaker than Copy X. Elf Wars X > Copy X >>> X Era X

He might've said that because they all just got thrashed by Zero earlier, unless they got repaired in like 10 minutes.

Axl is weaker than X era X

Omega Zero was far stronger than X Era Zero. Elf Wars Zero was stronger than X or Zero were during X8 and Omega is Elf Wars Zero taken to the max

MVC is not canon dude.

Mega Man Zero's Neo Arcadia was a reference to that time. It actually notes things have changed, implying this is during Copy X's regime rather than X's.

You're coming across as arrogant, I won't lie.

My proof is just the canon of the story. X era X/Zero (My headcanon is that Axl gets out since he gets focus in that game, give me a break) kills Vile, and he's far below MMZ Zero, while Copy X is still comparable. What truly made him inferior was his lack of drive and hax

Half your parraph is made up headcanon and fan claims with no base. Show me a single scan proving your arguments because I went through the Zero saga in my phone and all that is bull. X was never said to be stronger. And lol, since Zero didn't partake in most of those wars, his memories are of pre-Elf X so even if that fancrap held true, Original X is several magnitudes about his cheap copy who died in a city to country level blast.

X didn't kill Vile, I remember Zero killing Vile and he had trouble doing so, so only Omega is stronger than Vile in the Zero saga, or he would be, if X8 Zero and MMZ Zero weren't different people.

That's a fallacy too, the Guardians were fully healed between rounds. Face it, they're fodder to the Real X's fodder, like my fellow X-posters and X-scholars proved already. I've been in this game since I was 10 or less, I know my crap, okay.

Now you're running against both Capcom and Inafune's wishes. Yet I'm the slandering one. Surfer said worlds and earths, not times, Zero could tell that wasn't his planet, once again, character's word >>> yours.

Your headcanon is kinda bad since Command Mission proves Axl survived and stayed permanently with the team like Cinnamon and Steel Massimo, who never get mentioned in Z and ZX, proving my point. Copy X isn't and will never be comparable. That lack of hax is why Redips could just use Memento Mori and atomize him into nothing. Redips >>> Trinity >>> X alone >>> Copy X. Not believing me is one thing but not believing Zero, Keiji Inafune and Capcom at the same time, that worries me.

Megaman x series >>>>>> zero series in power scale.

This is very obvious.

Zero in Mega Zero 4 died in a damn colony entering the atmosphere, while in megaman x5 he survived a much larger colony colliding with the earth and this without any scratches.

Not to mention the opponents who are much more powerful in megaman X. Like lumine and sigma multiple forms.

In megaman zero, we have a dumb and inferior copy of X. In megaman zero 2 we have a reploid that was not designed for combat as final boss.

The only really powerful boss in megaman zero series was omega, and even then he was using mmx zero body.

I have not even mentioned other points, like zero having difficulties to defeat a simple golem at the start of megaman zero. Okay, he was withouy his Z-saber, but that's no excuse, because I'm sure the Megaman x's Zero, would one shot that thing with his Z-buster.

Back