• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive revisions to X (Sonic.exe) and Lord X.

Well this is going to be a long read.

Just to make it clear:

Timelines:

Canon of 2011:

1) Sonic.exe (Original Creepypasta)
2) Round 2 (Sequel)
3) Sonic.exe The Game

SonicPC:

1) Sonic.exe (Original Creepypasta)
2) Round 2 (Sequel)
3) Sonic.exe The Game
4) Sonic PC Port Original (This is canon according to this)
5) SonicPC

Revisions:

Lord X:

For starters, SonicPC is a non-canon continuation of the 2011 version of Sonic.exe, which means that both the original creepypasta and Round 2 also count for Lord X, but things demonstrated in SonicPC or Joe's statements about Lord X cannot be used for X.

(Apparently, Joe is thinking of making X and Lord X a single character, but until that's official, they should be treated as separate characters, so we shouldn't escalate to X from the feats Lord X demonstrated in SonicPC. But, if we can scale to Lord X of the things that X demonstrated)

Then, I calculated Tails's AP to 9-A and his Speed to Superhuman, the most important thing in Lord X's case is speed, which he scales well above.

Regarding the two keys:

Most importantly, they are currently separating his true form from his Sonic form, which seems wrong to me. Lord X's "Sonic form" is simply his actual antimatter form inside a carbon vessel, which is why his Sonic "suit" decomposes over time. This last is something that makes clear the profile of Lord X in the Cult of X wiki, which is canon according to Joe himself (That wiki is currently in the rebuilding process, so their profiles were temporarily deleted, however, we can always count on the Wayback Machine until they add them again.) Even in the original PC Port (which is canon according to the wiki), you could see the form of antimatter inside Sonic's body when Lord X was split in half.

Why have 2 keys if one is practically Lord X's real form, just inside a skin suit?

In short, you have to put the two keys together.

Powers and Abilities:

Modify:

His shapeshifting has no justification, I suggest adding "(he took Sonic's form due to his fascination with the character, so it stands to reason that he could transform into whatever he wanted)".

Low-Godly Regeneration lacks evidence, I suggest adding that it is said that the 2011 version is capable of regenerating when his body is completely destroyed by being sucked back into his dimension in old Sonic.exe bio, Lord X is a continuation of said version, so scale from that as well, Joe also did a drawing referencing this.

For his Technology Manipulation, we can add that he is capable of deteriorating and distorting the audio of a recording just by his presence at the end of Round 2.

"(and then strange supernatural sounds are heard, and then the audio breaks up and distorts a bit, a new person is walking into the room as Derek is screaming for his life)

X: Hi, Derek…

Derek: NOOO!!! NOOOOO!!

X: (more clearly) READY FOR ROUND 2?

(then loud screeching noises are heard as the audio distorts more badly more, Derek is screaming, Sonic.exe’s is laughing as there is a loud tune playing sped up and in reverse and a loud, fast, drumlike rhythm booming loudly as the whole audio distorts and breaks up, finally ending in static)"

Also, he was able to render Tom's computer unusable for more than 25 seconds.

"Then the computer shut itself off, I couldn’t turn it back on no matter what I did. I sat there for maybe 25 seconds, horrified by what had just happened…"

Resistance to Soul Manipulation also has no evidence, I suggest adding this, where he is referred to as "Soulless Sonic".

Add:

Transformation: He can transform into his Faker, Void, and Internal forms.

Non-Physical Interaction: Being able to touch souls gives him this, plus his 2011 version can literally rip people's souls out with his bare hands.

Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation: Scared Tails noticeably just by being close to him here (minute 1:20). Also, in the original 2011 creepypasta, he caused the player and his characters to become frightened and distressed by his presence. The player even mentions that Sonic was driving him and the characters crazy. This seems to manifest itself multiple times:

1) "Suddenly I began to have a growing feel of dread as Tails walked closer to Sonic to get his attention, I felt that Tails was in danger and something bad was going to happen. I heard faint static growing louder as Tails was but inches away from Sonic and stopped and stuck his hand out to touch him. That foreboding feeling in my gut was growing stronger and I felt the urge to tell Tails to get away from Sonic as the static grew louder."

2) "Tails looked as though he was scared out of his wits this time. He actually looked at me and made frantic gestures to me as if he wanted to get out of the area he was in as fast as possible. I was starting to get freaked out by this...I mean Tails was actually breaking the fourth wall, trying to tell me to get him out of there."

3) "I was really freaked out by now, I couldn't really tell if this was a glitch, or a hack, or some kind of sick twisted joke... or anything really. But despite my fear of what happened next, I kept playing."

4) "Then after a few seconds of running I notice several bloodstains on the metallic ground, I felt a growing sense of fear again thinking something horrible is going to happen to Knuckles. He looked nauseated walking down this blood-stained road, but I still kept him going."

5) "Knuckles was panicking even more, and even I felt like I was going crazy, Sonic was practically playing with us, he was playing a sick twisted little mind game with me and Knuckles...

6) "Another cut scene played as Knuckled fell to his knees and clutched his head sobbing, I felt his agony, Sonic was actually driving us BOTH crazy."

7) "What the hell... Just what is going on? I started to think Sonic was actually trying to talk to me through the game... But I was too scared to think that."

8) "Robotnik didn't look entirely nervous like Tails and Knuckles did, but he did have a suspicious look on his face as if he was just a bit paranoid."

9) "Then I stop at a long flight of stairs leading downward, now I was nervous, even Robotnik seemed unsure of himself, though I pressed onward."

10) "When Robotnik landed onto the 3rd hallway, I noticed he now looked really creeped out, though he tried to hide it, I couldn't blame him, I was scared too."

Empathic Manipulation: As explained in Round 2, X's guardians have different abilities related to emotions. Well, literally it is said that they manipulate their emotions, X should escalate.

"Kito – Prayer
Aishu–Sorrow
Gekido–Rage
Kirai–Hatred
Kofuku – Happiness
Kyofu – Fear
Yukubo – Desire

X created these beings to not only maintain order in his world, but to cause trouble in ours. They corrupt humans and make them more susceptible to X snatching them away by manipulating their emotions. For example Gekido could bring out your anger and make you violent towards others, while Yukubo could manipulate your desires and confuse you with what’s reality and what’s not."

Corruption: Its guardians are said to corrupt humans.

Organic Manipulation: He enjoys distorting organic materials and creating art out of them.

Blood Manipulation: In the original creepypasta, he made blood appear in Knuckles' level.

"He ran down the straight pathway in this dark level, and as he did the screen started to flicker red static a couple times and then that maddening laugh came again.
Then after a few seconds of running I notice several bloodstains on the metallic ground, I felt a growing sense of fear again thinking something horrible is going to happen to Knuckles. He looked nauseated walking down this blood-stained road, but I still kept him going."

Conceptual Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Illusion Creation: He should have these abilities, since his 2011 version has them on his profile.

Sound Manipulation: It made a noise so loud it hurt Tom's ears.

"Suddenly in an actual split second I screamed as Sonic lunged at the screen screeching loudly with his mouth wide open to an unnatural length revealing nothing but a literally spiraling abyss of pure darkness before the red static came again, this time much louder and distorted, so loud that it hurt my ears, I yelled and grabbed my ears as the red static screeched for a good 7 seconds."

Power Bestowal: Gives its victims immortality to torment them.

"As stated earlier, the creature has never killed anyone, but he does butcher and torment his slaves in grisly inhumane manners that it leaves people to wonder if he made his eternal slaves immortal too."

He gave part of his power to his 7 guardians.

"X has these 7 “guardians” ruling over his world alongside him. They are essentially extensions of Exe himself, made from his power combined with powerful emotions of humans. Each guardian is named after the emotions they were born from."

Apparently, he gave one of his slaves the ability to ignore pain, to the point of keeping a smile on his face as X snapped his neck, as if he felt no pain at all.

""X gently placed his hands around her head…

“I really do love humans, Derek.”

“So much fun to play with…”

“In fact…I guess you could say…”

Then it showed me a close up of X, with a wide mad grin, violently snapping Sally’s neck, she was still smiling as though she didn’t feel any pain from it.

“…They’re the ULTIMATE TOY.”

I almost gagged at that. The main menu showed Sally I her TV screen, still in her darker state. She was still smiling…She can’t have possibly ENJOYED any of that."

Avatar Creation: Able to make avatars that imitate the appearance of Sonic's characters to put the souls of his slaves into them.

Fusionism: Capable of fusing his power with human emotions. He is capable of merging his reality with ours.

Social Influence: His assassinations have allowed him to influence people in a way that he has gained his own cult with subjects who are loyal to him and believe in him, and convinced that entire cult that he was helping the world.

Resistance to Fear Manipulation: Lord X does not feel fear.

Remove:

I would like to know, where does the reasoning that the world of X is an extension of itself come from? If no justification is added, his Omnipresence should be removed.

Apparently, existing in a void of non-existence is no longer considered Void Manipulation. We could say that the FC/OC vs battles page is outdated, so Void Manipulation is removed.

AP, Durability and Striking Strength:

Low 2-C
should change to 2-C.

In Round 2, it was said that his plan was to merge his universe with ours, the only reason he can't do it yet is because he must first find a way to access our universe permanently and not get sucked back into his universe after a short period of time, for that reason he mentions that he must first "permanently cross over" into our world before he can do that.

"Also, Cole has informed me that X plans to one day permanently crossover to our world so that way, his reality will merge with ours and all of mankind will become X’s slaves for eternity!"

Merging universes is a feat 2-C.

It was also said that he would be able to destroy universes. So in addition to creating them, he can destroy them, merge them, manipulate the reality of these and his abilities in general are infinite, therefore I suggest that his Tier in general be Low Multiverse level.

Speed and LS:

Joe stated that Lord X's abilities are infinite and that there is no power level for him because he is not relevant or something to be measured or compared to. This was said more than once. So why shouldn't we apply this to his other physical abilities like speed and LS instead of just AP? Especially when the same argument is used for Lord X's infinite stamina in his profile.

X (Sonic.exe):

Powers and Abilities:

Modify:

Type 4 immortality should change to Type 3, which is immortality by regeneration.

Low-Godly Regeneration should be added for the same reason as Lord X and for the same reason that it says in his profile in the "Immortality" section.

Add:

It should have Technology Manipulation for the reasons I stated in the Lord X's section.

It should have Non-Physical Interaction, Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation for the same reasons as Lord X (Leaving aside the fact that Lord X scared Tails in the SonicPC game, since that belongs only to Lord X)

Empathic Manipulation, Corruption, Blood Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Avatar Creation, Fusionism and Social Influence: For the same reasons as Lord X.

Remove:

He has both Omnipresence and Void Manipulation for the same reasons Lord X does. So his Void Manipulation should be removed, and if no justification for Omnipresence is added, it should be removed as well.

Unlike Lord X, there's no reason to assume that X doesn't have a soul, at least I'm not aware of any statement saying such a thing and in the profile there's no justification for this either, this is removed.

The one not tied to the human psyche is Lord X, not X, therefore the Resistance to Social Influence must be removed.

AP, Durability and Striking Strength:

Ok, here is going to be a massive downgrade. I think his Tier Low 2-C is just Reality Warping and Creation. He was never called "all-powerful" by anyone and there is no justification for that particular word in the profile either. It is true that he was called "a god" (something that grants him nothing) and "omnipotent" by JC, however, said statements of both omnipotence and being a "god" simply speak of his powers to manipulate reality.

"The creature had power to alter the very reality of this nightmarish world of his, so it's safe to assume that he is in fact a god in his own universe. Unfortunately, as omnipotent as this creature was, he didn't have any power to leave his world and enter ours so he could collect his "toys""

X also possesses the feat of merging universes from Round 2, however this is still a feat accomplished with his Reality Warping powers and I truly believe there is no proof that his physical aspects are on par with his powers, unlike Lord X, not to mention his physical feats don't exceed Tier 9.

"secretly feels that it's not enough, wishing to have full access into our world. He hopes that one day, the doorway between his world and ours will break open, and all of his dark powers will pour out into our world."

Therefore, I propose to change it to "At least 9-A physically. 2-C with his powers".

Last edited:
Low 2-C should change to 2-C.

In Round 2, it was said that his plan was to merge his universe with ours, the only reason he can't do it yet is because he must first find a way to access our universe permanently and not get sucked back into his universe after a short period of time, for that reason he mentions that he must first "permanently cross over" into our world before he can do that.

"Also, Cole has informed me that X plans to one day permanently crossover to our world so that way, his reality will merge with ours and all of mankind will become X’s slaves for eternity!"
The problem to me is that it's really vague on whether he would physically merge his own reality with the real world or if it just means he can freely traverse between the real world without his powers being hindered (I personally think it's the latter because it would make more sense based on the narrative being told, but then again... this is JC The Freaky Hyena who wrote this).

"Even though Sonic.exe very much enjoys doing his routine in tormenting people who play his game and then sucking them into his world to be his slaves, he secretly feels that it's not enough, wishing to have full access into our world. He hopes that one day, the doorway between his world and ours will break open, and all of his dark powers will pour out into our world."

To me it's more like a Goku Black situation where X wants to be able to cross over but keeps getting sucked back into his own, and he just wants to find a way to permanently keep the bridge. It's also never stated that he actually can do this, just that he one day hopes he can achieve this.

I could see a "possibly 2-C" for X and Lord X, but to me it's just far too vague on how he's actually going to "merge" them.
It was also said that he would be able to destroy universes. So in addition to creating them, he can destroy them, merge them, manipulate the reality of these and his abilities in general are infinite, therefore I suggest that his Tier in general be Low Multiverse level.
I wouldn't use a this as a reference since it's a shitpost, but that wouldn't mean he's automatically Multiversal for destroying 6 billion universes as technically he would need proof that he destroyed them all at once (which the post implies he destroyed one at a time "X after destroying the 6th billionth exe universe"). It's like if a character destroyed 200 universes in their lifetime but their attack is strong enough to destroy one at a time.
Regarding the two keys:

Most importantly, they are currently separating his true form from his Sonic form, which seems wrong to me. Lord X's "Sonic form" is simply his actual antimatter form inside a carbon vessel, which is why his Sonic "suit" decomposes over time. This last is something that makes clear the profile of Lord X in the Cult of X wiki, which is canon according to Joe himself (That wiki is currently in the rebuilding process, so their profiles were temporarily deleted, however, we can always count on the Wayback Machine until they add them again.) Even in the original PC Port (which is canon according to the wiki), you could see the form of antimatter inside Sonic's body when Lord X was split in half.
I guess that reasoning works.

I agree with pretty much all the other calcs and points by the way, you really did well researching all the old stuff from the early 2010s for X.

Last edited:
The problem to me is that it's really vague on whether he would physically merge his own reality with the real world or if it just means he can freely traverse between the real world without his powers being hindered (I personally think it's the latter because it would make more sense based on the narrative being told, but then again... this is JC The Freaky Hyena who wrote this).

"Even though Sonic.exe very much enjoys doing his routine in tormenting people who play his game and then sucking them into his world to be his slaves, he secretly feels that it's not enough, wishing to have full access into our world. He hopes that one day, the doorway between his world and ours will break open, and all of his dark powers will pour out into our world."

To me it's more like a Goku Black situation where X wants to be able to cross over but keeps getting sucked back into his own, and he just wants to find a way to permanently get rid of that bridge. It's also never stated that he actually can do this, just that he one day hopes he can achieve this.

I could see a "possibly 2-C" for X and Lord X, but to me it's just far too vague on how he's actually going to "merge" them.
Well, it's true, JC said that his way of fusing them would be to spill his dark powers into our world, so if it's true that it's something vague, and to be honest I don't think there is proof that he merges the timeline, it sounds more like it would merge the dark matter of your universe with our universe. I guess we can rule that out.
I wouldn't use a this as a reference since it's a shitpost, but that wouldn't mean he's automatically Multiversal for destroying 6 billion universes as technically he would need proof that he destroyed them all at once (which the post implies he destroyed one at a time "X after destroying the 6th billionth exe universe"). It's like if a character destroyed 200 universes in their lifetime but their attack is strong enough to destroy one at a time.
Actually, I agree that at most it could mean destroying one at a time. Although Joe is joking with the post, I'm assuming it's an endorsement of Lord X's Low 2-C exploits since Joe reckons Lord X would be capable of such a thing.

So these are the changes.

Lord X:

1) The two keys are merged.
2) His level becomes Low 2-C generally.
3) His speed and LS become infinite due to Joe's statements.
4) Justification should be added for Shapeshifting, for Low-Godly Regeneration, and for Soul Manipulation Resistance.
5) More Technology Manipulation feats should be added.
6) The following powers must be added: Transformation, Non-Physical Interaction, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Corruption, Organic Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Sound Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Avatar Creation, Fusionism, Social Influence and Resistance to Fear Manipulation.
7) Omnipresence and Void Manipulation must be eliminated.

X (Sonic.exe):

1) he becomes "At least 9-A physically, Low 2-C with his powers" since he can easily kill characters in the game, including Tails.
2) his speed "At least Superhuman, likely Far Higher" now has a calculation that justifies it.
3) Added Low-Godly Regeneration and changed Type 4 Immortality to Type 3.
4) Technology Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Corruption, Blood Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Avatar Creation, Fusionism, and Social Influence are added for the same reasons that lord x
5) Omnipresence, Void Manipulation, Soul Manipulation Resistance, and Social Influence Resistance must be removed.

Also, if X and Lord X can create a black hole in their mouth, shouldn't they have Resistance to Gravity Manipulation? since they are not affected despite having a black hole literally in their mouth, I propose to add that as well.

Also, I think we should remove the Fourth Wall Consciousness, the reason why they can interact with the player is because according to his backstory, he is not a character from a game nor is he fiction, he just inhabits another world and the game It is the door to your world.

But, since they can manifest their powers in the human world, the Rank of both of them should be Low Multiversal with their powers. Do you agree?

But, since they can manifest their powers in the human world, the Rank of both of them should be Low Multiversal with their powers. Do you agree?
I believe it was at Universal+ because they couldn't cross over for long, but I think it can be bumped up.

I believe it was at Universal+ because they couldn't cross over for long, but I think it can be bumped up.
Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.
Now that I read it carefully, according to what the Range page says, his Range would be Interdimensional.

Back