• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copy X vs. Super Perfect Cell

If that’s the case then even I would Cell FRA. But it’s a bit more luck based since I still would think the likelihood of blocking Ice is quite high

If that’s the case then even I would Cell FRA. But it’s a bit more luck based since I still would think the likelihood of blocking Ice is quite high
He can also just easily get away from the part that's effected, but since the ice is instantaneous I heard it would be...quite the difficult, but cell have many ways to counter it.

This more than likely seems like a win for Cell

There is like RNG chance X would start with AZ first or if he'd switch to it next

And by the time he does decide to use AZ, his AZ is a shotgun spreadshot of 5 orbs that move away and apart from each other the further they move outwards

if cell has even like a 10m distance, then by time he shoots his AZ and they cover the 10m distance, they will be spread out so thin that cell can effortlessly sidestep and Dodge

and as long as cell is on his toes at all times he more than likely won't make any slip ups to make AZ touch him especially considering how easy it is to dodge.

Cell FRA

Man, Copy X really can’t catch a break. Not only is he a punching bag canonically, but also in VSThreads. 😂

Is this shit going to be added btw? Grace has been reached apparently since the last time this post was made out.
Man, Copy X really can’t catch a break. Not only is he a punching bag canonically, but also in VSThreads. 😂
There is more useful punching bags than that shit ya know.

Back