• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copy X vs. Super Perfect Cell

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Saw this MU get thrown around, and I liked the sound of this MU. Sounds pretty thematic and could have some nice animation potential. So...

I figured I'd do this.

Speeds equalized. Battle takes place just outside of Neo Arcadia and they start 10 meters away.

Copy X: 2

Cell: 15

Last edited:
Alright, since Copy X has all of X's "Genetic" Stuff, that means Cell should be able to sense his Ki since X had a sort of Soul and Copy X is supposed to be a Perfect Copy of him that just wasn't given the same Morality Test thing.

Since Cell can sense his Power Level, he'll notice that Copy X is somewhat stronger than him, so he's gonna take this as seriously as possible but he's not gonna freak out like he did against Gohan since it's not a stomp worthy AP Gap. Copy X is skilled, but his lack of experience will definitely help Cell who has all of the Skills and Memories of the Z-Fighters, Frieza and King Cold alongside having actually fought Goku who is very skilled within his own Verse, so that combined with Cell's Reactive Power Level, Regen and Zenkai Boosts will allow him to deal with Copy X's Abilities aside from AZ which is Copy X's Best Bet at a quick win. Copy X's Invulnerability with Nova Strike will definitely catch Cell off-guard but after seeing it once he'll just know to avoid it next time and not try to clash with it. Really, Copy X needs to hit him with AZ to actually win and I can see him doing that, but I honestly see Cell avoiding it more often than not and eventually overwhelming him.

Alright, since Copy X has all of X's "Genetic" Stuff, that means Cell should be able to sense his Ki since X had a sort of Soul and Copy X is supposed to be a Perfect Copy of him that just wasn't given the same Morality Test thing.

Since Cell can sense his Power Level, he'll notice that Copy X is somewhat stronger than him, so he's gonna take this as seriously as possible but he's not gonna freak out like he did against Gohan since it's not a stomp worthy AP Gap. Copy X is skilled, but his lack of experience will definitely help Cell who has all of the Skills and Memories of the Z-Fighters, Frieza and King Cold alongside having actually fought Goku who is very skilled within his own Verse, so that combined with Cell's Reactive Power Level, Regen and Zenkai Boosts will allow him to deal with Copy X's Abilities aside from AZ which is Copy X's Best Bet at a quick win. Copy X's Invulnerability with Nova Strike will definitely catch Cell off-guard but after seeing it once he'll just know to avoid it next time and not try to clash with it. Really, Copy X needs to hit him with AZ to actually win and I can see him doing that, but I honestly see Cell avoiding it more often than not and eventually overwhelming him.
Copy X really has no skill feats and got stomped I. Both his fight against Zero. But honestly, Copy X’alack of abilities means he would use AZ really soon, so that would be dangerous for Cell. This is pretty close, can’t bet anyone yet

I thought MMX/Z Scaled to Lumine's 1.2 KiloFOE attack? I know Zero Scales above Omega's Passive KiloFOE Existence.
Lumine’s explosion is no longer 1.2 kilofoe. Ok, so anyway I think I made up my mind. I think Copy X would win because he’s the only one who can quickly end the match with AZ. Cell can only win by slowly overwhelming X, which wouldn’t be so easy with Copy X’s healing. Cell can heal too, but it won’t heal him from AZ. Copy X’s AZ also spreads upon hitting something, so it can easily catch Cell off guard. So I think Copy X should take it

Cell can just remove the part that got hit by az which will result in an zenkai boost

For AZ cell has multiple ways to avoid it [assuming that it's a blast]: can IT near , use barrier, better dodging skills thanks to his mastery of martial arts which would give him a definitive edge, fly out of it, ki blast it, and if it hits him he can just remove the part of his body and regrow it, giving him a zenkai boost.

So it's a spread fire weapon that freezes shit? Cell can easily avoid that. How many Pellets/Projectiles we talking about?
Five. But they can hit him in the back if they hit a wall. And just dodge lol isn’t a very good argument. X still has an instant win con and Cel doesn’t

I vote for cell for : having multiple ways to avoid AZ, can get stronger mid fight thus he can close the gap, better martial arts skill. Can summon cell Jr to distract X and many more other abilities such as special beam canon that works on people with higher dura, kamehameha, final flash also share the same properties which raises cells power level as a whole.

Five. But they can hit him in the back if they hit a wall. And just dodge lol isn’t a very good argument. X still has an instant win con and Cel doesn’t
Dodge is a good argument when we're talking about someone like Cell who can literally teleport or just activate a massive Ki Barrier around himself. Also, Cell can use a Kienzan to Decapitate Copy X if he wanted too and I'm pretty sure High-Low doesn't cover that. Also, what walls? This is in Central Park.

Yeah, AZ is kinda important when power and speed are everything in DBZ. I suppose Cell can Instant Transmission, but I don’t think he’ll know about AZ and may just block it instead.

Cell can also form a ki barrier
Yeah, AZ is kinda important when power and speed are everything in DBZ. I suppose Cell can Instant Transmission, but I don’t think he’ll know about AZ and may just block it instead.

That’s true, but they don’t do that normally, DBZ is still hand to hand mostly. Plus, I recall Cell’s barrier being this massive field to deflect Goku’s blasts, someone he would probably more than some robot boy with his little snowflake shot. He’s cocky (haha big funny) as hack nuggets and would likely block with his arm

Cell's only Cocky when he knows for a fact that he's superior to his opponent. Here, he can literally sense that his Opponent is on par with him, which would make him act seriously and not be Cocky, but still arrogant.

Back