• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much on Odin's page is missing, and I believe Zeus is set to gain some new Hax in the next CRT. But I'll do this.

In Skill they should be equal.

But Zeus has superior weapons with the Blade of Olympus and Gauntlet of Zeus.

Odin might be more versatile in Hax, but Zeus is no sludge, and has a lot of resistances. Enough to resist pretty much everything Odin has.

Zeus should also be stronger as Kratos is obviously physically stronger than Odin, and Zeus fought him to an almost standstill.

Accelerated Development is also a major factor in this fight.

Zeus should take this

Much on Odin's page is missing, and I believe Zeus is set to gain some new Hax in the next CRT. But I'll do this.

In Skill they should be equal.

But Zeus has superior weapons with the Blade of Olympus and Gauntlet of Zeus.

Odin might be more versatile in Hax, but Zeus is no sludge, and has a lot of resistances. Enough to resist pretty much everything Odin has.

Zeus should also be stronger as Kratos is obviously physically stronger than Odin, and Zeus fought him to an almost standstill.

Accelerated Development is also a major factor in this fight.

Zeus should take this
Yea, I'm not very familiar with any of the Greek gods in GoW or their abilities, since I only played the most recent God of War games in the Norse mythology. So you'd have to list all of Zeus' hax abilites here and how often he uses them in-character. I'm aware that Zeus has some powerful weapons like the Blades of Olympus and the Gauntlet of Zeus, but I don't know what those weapons grant him. Odin's also got Gungnir and can increase his power and speed with magic and often did so against Kratos, Freya and Atreus.

Well that's all on his page, but the very first time we see Zeus he powernulled Kratos.

So he's got no problem starting with Hax.

The Blade of Olympus grants him Enhanced Power and life absorption, as well as Immortality and Regeneration Negation.

None of which Odin resists. Well, he might resist Regen Negation, but we don't have enough info on that.

Zeus Power Nulls or Soul Manips right off the gate just for the LOLs. Odin might get hax, but unfortunately the Norse guys are extremely weak when it comes to being Resistance cannons. Greek Pantheon has that shit in spades and that's not even the end of it.

Yea, I'm not very familiar with any of the Greek gods in GoW or their abilities, since I only played the most recent God of War games in the Norse mythology. So you'd have to list all of Zeus' hax abilites here and how often he uses them in-character.
Multiple times in a row, incredibly in character, even more so in GOW2 since he was infected with Fear. He became so paranoid that he was literally willing to one-shot his brothers Poseidon and Hades on the spot, in the same room, several times in a row.

I'm aware that Zeus has some powerful weapons like the Blades of Olympus and the Gauntlet of Zeus, but I don't know what those weapons grant him.
He doesn't need those weapons because most of the powers of those weapons are his own birthright. Blade of Olympus is literally a creation of his own that basically carries everything he himself has by default.

Odin's also got Gungnir and can increase his power and speed with magic and often did so against Kratos, Freya and Atreus.
Zeus is just built different. Not only is he resistant to his own Power Null as well as that of the Blade of Olympus, any attempt of draining his power like this will only cause him to skyrocket in potency incredibly quickly and gain an even bigger strength gap. In essence, it makes Kratos's Accelerated Development look like a complete ******* joke. Remember, this is the same Zeus that AD'd so hard he was now stalemating GOW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos drunk on Rage, Physical Titan Power amps, Hades Soul Amps (Which also includes Atlas's Soul + Millions of other Souls that died because of Poseidon's flood, Hermes's plague and Hera dying out) + Hermes' Boots + Nemean Cestus, and Kratos barely managed to land a win on him simply because he was much more versatile in terms of armed combat.

Last edited:
Zeus via his awesome abs and manly beard.

Also Odin is a bit wimpy, whereas Zeus is vicious. I don't know if he is automatically above the Blade of Olympus since he used it to win the Great War, but that was when he was younger and likely weaker. So yeah, power null and resistance to it in spades. And lots of experience fighting titans and other gods who were his equals. Odin usually just uses fathead to do his dirty work for him.

Zeus via his awesome abs and manly beard.

Also Odin is a bit wimpy, whereas Zeus is vicious. I don't know if he is automatically above the Blade of Olympus since he used it to win the Great War, but that was when he was younger and likely weaker. So yeah, power null and resistance to it in spades. And lots of experience fighting titans and other gods who were his equals. Odin usually just uses fathead to do his dirty work for him.
Zeus also repeatedly states verbatim that in the millenia after the Titan War, as Mount Olympus grew to its current height, so too did the might of the Olympians. They have grown massively stronger since then.

Zeus also repeatedly states verbatim that in the millenia after the Titan War, as Mount Olympus grew to its current height, so too did the might of the Olympians. They have grown massively stronger since then.
Yeah, I noted that he's probably stronger than he was during the war. I'd imagine the Blade of Olympus was made with a collective stockpile of his power at that time, like say two months of him constantly pouring all his power into it so it was stronger than him at any given time, but now he has grown even stronger again. Keeping in mind that the Blade also contains the power Kratos had as the God of War, which is at least comparable to the power the Blade already had. It also contains the power of Kronus.

Yeah, I noted that he's probably stronger than he was during the war. I'd imagine the Blade of Olympus was made with a collective stockpile of his power at that time, like say two months of him constantly pouring all his power into it so it was stronger than him at any given time, but now he has grown even stronger again. Keeping in mind that the Blade also contains the power Kratos had as the God of War, which is at least comparable to the power the Blade already had. It also contains the power of Kronus.
"Contained". The Blade is now a useless hunk of metal because Kratos took everything back from the Blade, and now it doesn't light up at all without either Kratos or Zeus wielding it, the Blade is nothing more than a power filter of sorts that acts to filter the power of those wielding it to have the powers be used more efficiently with greater precision.

Either way, Odin sees Zeus' abs and beard and cries because he can't match that, then Zeus power nulls him so Odin whines even more, then Zeus takes or destroys Odin's weapons, power nulls him a few more times just in case, burns him to a crisp with lightning, then throws him head first down to Hades.

Zeus has a longer beard, therefore he must win. Zeus FRA.
And better abs. Don't forget the badass bench pressing he would have done to get that going on. Odin just seems like a sleazy little banker or some such thing, with some little beard and a high pitched weasel voice. Meanwhile Zeus seems like a pro surfer and has an awesome physique, a beard you could be proud of, and a booming voice truly befitting the god of thunder.

If they met in high school as humans Zeus would be stuffing Odin's head in the toilet.

No u Klol
20221107_182323.gif

Vote count-

King of Olympus: 10 (Me, BEASTHEART880, SuperStar, chosen, Lukewoesal007, Random-Helper323, Dread, Juggernaught, XXKINGXX69, GilverTheProtoAngelo)

King of Asgard: 0

Grace acheived.

Hera can probably shapeshift so nah
Nah no proof fo that sl
Chad Freya
Hot
Extremely smart can heal from wounds or diseases
Capable fighter who can fight by herself
Loving mother who wants to protect her Child
Virgin Hera
Drunk
Ugly
Cant defend herself for shit and isn't helpfull for anything besides making children
Sended her son to death

... Really? She's okay, it's just I can't in all honesty say she's "hot". She looks her age, she's built like a skinny guy, I honestly can't call her "hot".
Extremely smart
Struck me as a bit petty actually. When she tries to assert her dominance over Kratos we're supposed to see this as her being strong, probably because the people who make these games aren't strong IRL. In truth, she was coming across as insecure, weak, and childish. To say nothing of how short-sighted her vengeful attack on Kratos was.
can heal from wounds or diseases
Isn't that basically standard for all the gods in GOW?
Capable fighter who can fight by herself
And yet feels the need to challenge Kratos and tell him she's stronger... As a martial arts practitioner who has interacted with numerous bullies and other such losers over the years, I can tell you that's the characteristic of an insecure and weak person, not a strong and confident one. Probably not her fault so much as the fault of the writers who think it's what a strong person does , but still...
Loving mother who wants to protect her Child
Who was willing to get herself killed for revenge on Kratos leaving everyone else she cares about at Odin's mercy. Short-sighted for sure.
Virgin Hera
Doubt it. Olympus is some kind of sick twisted mass orgy.
Drunk
Ugly
I can certainly agree Hera is a loser. Of course, most of the gods in GOW are losers. Zeus likely got with lots of women though; read the mythology, Zeus needs a leash and a curfew.
Cant defend herself for shit and isn't helpfull for anything besides making children
Not the best at that either... Whoever taught Ares how to be a man and taught Aphrodite how to think about love should have their parenting licence revoked.

. Really? She's okay, it's just I can't in all honesty say she's "hot". She looks her age, she's built like a skinny guy, I honestly can't call her "hot".
Okay maybe that part was a bit of a joke but shhh
Struck me as a bit petty actually. When she tries to assert her dominance over Kratos we're supposed to see this as her being strong, probably because the people who make these games aren't strong IRL. In truth, she was coming across as insecure, weak, and childish. To say nothing of how short-sighted her vengeful attack on Kratos was.
Well that part was cuz baldur death ****** her badly tbf
Isn't that basically standard for all the gods in GOW?
Of themself not others Pretty sure
And yet feels the need to challenge Kratos and tell him she's stronger... As a martial arts practitioner who has interacted with numerous bullies and other such losers over the years, I can tell you that's the characteristic of an insecure and weak person, not a strong and confident one. Probably not her fault so much as the fault of the writers who think it's what a strong person does , but still...
The mid traveling discussion? That seemed moreso like a taunt
Doubt it. Olympus is some kind of sick twisted mass orgy.
You don't know about chad vs virgin meme?🗿
I wasn't literally saying she didn't lost her virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back