• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone vs Flower (Akame Ga Kill vs Battle for Dream Island)

and Leone is 520 kilotons, so Flower has the ap advantage,

however Leone is very skilled being a member of the Night Raid a group of the best assassins, and
most importantly thanks to her accelerated development she can adapt to the enemies

and her regen is fast, so if Flower doesn't have something that she can took ALL of Leone body then she will just continue to regen

also what are Flower weaknesses?

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts

That regeneration won’t save her from getting her head punched off.

also did you read where the fight takes place

it takes place here

331px-Josuke_house.png

Josukes house from jojo

Very little hiding place since they’re not inside the house

So flower is above 937 , while leone is 520 , but has an skill adantage ,reactive evolution and regen but that ain't much relevant because it is only high-low and needs assistance to reatach limbs , but she could still regenerate from punch wounds and such
I don't know much about flower demeanor and fighting style, but for now i think leone can outlast via skill and regen and then get stronger than flower via reactive evolution

So flower is above 937 , while leone is 520 , but has an skill adantage ,reactive evolution and regen but that ain't much relevant because it is only high-low and needs assistance to reatach limbs , but she could still regenerate from punch wounds and such
I don't know much about flower demeanor and fighting style, but for now i think leone can outlast via skill and regen and then get stronger than flower via reactive evolution
Leone doesn't have reactive evolution, Tatsumi does

Voting Leonne, since she can heal and eventually surpass flower.

A 1.8x AP gap isn’t enough to smash her skull so Leonne will regenerate from any wounds inflicted on it.

Back