• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some pink haired goofy ah girl fights a midget that can spit some bars

Pinkie can’t restrain boyfriend forever though, plus Boyfriend’s AP justification puts him above the average human
Oh yeah right, stamina

Now I'm starting to realize that BF can probably outlast even if he can't land hits at the beginning

Can she just like, throw him really far away?

Yeah, but looking back, I doubt Pinkie would start with yeeting BF a long distance away
Even so, she does have good enough precog to probably last long enough to eventually think of doing something like that. And that does seem like something wacky enough for her to eventually pull off

Pinkie doesn’t have her geode abilities here and is 10-B, but she still has toon force and stuff like that
Should clarify her Geodes are restricted in the OP because it is a part of her standard equipment.

Should clarify her Geodes are restricted in the OP because it is a part of her standard equipment.
I said that they are both 10-B so since the Geodes go up a few tiers, I thought that would be restricted by default since both are limited to 10-B

Its still a piece of equipment they normally have in that key irregardless of the characters own physical tier that grants its own set of abilities.

Going to vote Pinkie. Boyfriend is stronger, and would probably outlast her, but both of them have lax fighting styles which for me really puts the edge in Pinkies court with all of her abilities.

There's no reason to assume he wouldn't go all out, given SBA.

That said, I'm voting Boyfriend.

While we don't have an exact value, we know that BF likely scales above baseline Human level (40j) due to being able to beat people up pretty efficiently.

BF also has a MASSIVE durability advantage (40j vs 8kj), and combined with Type 2 Immortality, this means that Pinkie is going to have a very hard time doing any damage.

Really, all Pinkie has going for her is a 2× LS advantage and some hax like precog and teleportation. The profile lists it as "Gag Teleportation", so I assume this means it's not typically used for combat purposes. I don't really know the extent of her precog, so that may be an issue for Boyfriend.

So, voting BF.

Even so, she does have good enough precog to probably last long enough to eventually think of doing something like that. And that does seem like something wacky enough for her to eventually pull off
There's no reason to assume he wouldn't go all out, given SBA.

That said, I'm voting Boyfriend.

While we don't have an exact value, we know that BF likely scales above baseline Human level (40j) due to being able to beat people up pretty efficiently.

BF also has a MASSIVE durability advantage (40j vs 8kj), and combined with Type 2 Immortality, this means that Pinkie is going to have a very hard time doing any damage.

Really, all Pinkie has going for her is a 2× LS advantage and some hax like precog and teleportation. The profile lists it as "Gag Teleportation", so I assume this means it's not typically used for combat purposes. I don't really know the extent of her precog, so that may be an issue for Boyfriend.

So, voting BF.
Hey uh, can you answer the stuff I said above? That 2x LS can be pretty useful for throwing people for far distances and as stated here
Wouldn't she end up being aware of VSBW's BFR rules due to her pinkie sense?

Hey uh, can you answer the stuff I said above? That 2x LS can be pretty useful for throwing people for far distances and as stated here
Considering BF’s justification, a punch would definitely hurt, and Pinkie can’t restrain forever so eventually he would escape her grasp and a few hits would definitely put toon force lady out of commission. Also I’m pretty sure throwing someone far distances would require tier 9 AP so it wouldn’t be that far for BF to reach pinkie

Considering BF’s justification, a punch would definitely hurt, and Pinkie can’t restrain forever so eventually he would escape her grasp and a few hits would definitely put toon force lady out of commission. Also I’m pretty sure throwing someone far distances would require tier 9 AP so it wouldn’t be that far for BF to reach pinkie
Huh, really? Alright I guess

BF FRA

Back