• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get rid of both naruto's losses? The reason why I suggest this is with darth vader, he has a win over kaguya, who's the strongest naruto character ever. His loss with raizel should be out as well due to it being outdated and raizel having a downgrade. His win against sasuke should be removed as well since the final battle already happened in the manga, and sasuke admit defeat in the end.

I was about to ask for Raizel vs Naruto to be removed too since he and his verse have undergone revisions. Though, about his win over Sasuke, it was more of a draw in canon and Sasuke conceding defeat to Naruto seems more psychological than anything.

The fight already occurred, so there's no reason to have a vs thread about it. It's like making goku vs frieza a legitimate vs thread when we all know who is the victor.

Why in the world was Lavos's win over Beerus added Lavos outright Haxed stomped him. Beerus had nothing to defeat Lavos and they even took away Beerus's speed advantage plus with Lavos power mimicry he would just copy Beerus's stats. This fight should be removed.

Sorry that I can't link it.

^This thread is for removing outdated or stomp versus threads. The thread you linked isn't added on any of the characters profiles.

@Kukui

For the record, this thread is only for removing inserted match results, not open threads. But yeah, that thread should be closed for the time being.

Just wondering, the reason that Aang vs Sakura needs to be removed is because Aang's Avatar State is at least High 7-C while Sakura's max only reaches up to 7-C, correct?

Some last minute checks before said match is removed.

That and the fact that Aang's speed was lower during that time. I believe in was Supersonic or smth, so a bunch of comments were Sakura blitzes.

Naruto's losses have been removed. But his win over Sasuke is still there. Gilgamesh vs Yukari has been removed too.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki vs Yukari Yakumo is outdated and now a stomp because Yukari is now 5-A at her strongest.

Griffith vs Yukari is also outdated. Not sure if it's a stomp though as Griffith seems like some hax guy. In fact, probably all of Yukari's matches are now outdated because of her upgrade.

Gilgamesh vs Sinbad is outdated and now a horrific stomp in Sinbad's favor.

I'm currently wondering if we should either remove or redo Beatrice vs the Emperor, as the match was done before the Emperor and the Chaos Gods had their powers and abilities drastically expanded upon and upgraded (Low-Godly regen becoming Mid-Godly, the Emperor becoming resistant both to the Gods' reality warping as well as power nullification, etc.).

So, do you guys want all these matches removed? I'll have a look over at Beatrice vs the Emperor since Azzy seems to be having concerns about it. But isn't GEoM mostly in a broken state by the time he is trying to hold off all the four Chaos Gods though?

Depends on what the state GEoM is in during his adventures in the Warp really.

I can remove the match just to be safe, since the match/thread itself seems to be poorly done for the most part anyways.

EDIT: Let's just remove all the matches that Cal, Azzy, and Burning Full Fingers proposed since there are good reasons to do so, although Reimu vs Sailor Moon could use some more opinions.

Why were the Yukari match removed? Before her upgrade, her only stats were the High 6-A ones, yet she still has those stats.

Why so? Those matches were made using her High 6-A stats, and she still has those. The 5-A stats are only "likely".

This seems like a quite bad reason to remove those matches. Nothing changed that would actually influence the fight itself, just our listing of her stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back