• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Finn vs Saitama Match should be removed.

It reached a verdict far too quickly and barely any discussion was made about it. It was literally 10 votes in just about 2 hours with one being inconclusive. With the only posts of any length saying Finn's grass sword can't be disarmed and that Finn was seen to go for a lethal kill quicker, (this disregards that Saitama yearns to fight an opponent on his own level and would likely upon finding one in Finn go abit more out in his attacks, plus realizing just how sharp the sword is would work to grab or dodge when possible. )

And yes I do think he could grab it even under speed equalization as shown on Finn's profile he is not actually that tactical or skilled and mainly gets through due to his tenacity and willpower, and the grass sword if I recall is for all intents and purposes a really sharp blade, its not like the flat sides are dangerous to touch, only its sharp edges. Saitama has fought tons of enemies that despite being vastly under his level, on a purely technical level are much more skilled than him. Finn would not do any kind of sword techniques or play that would be difficult for Saitama to deal with even at equal speed. It's just a REALLY powerful and sharp sword.

Also due to Saitama being casually planet lvel he could output said level of power at a much higher and easier rate than Finn due to it not requiring much exertion on his part.

Lastly, no one brought up Saitama's shockwaves which would give him a substantial range advantage or his after image ability which could onfuse Finn and given his character I'd imagine that wouldn't be hard to do..

If I'm wrong, then well I'll drop this.

Funny you should say that, when you apparently have no problems with Frieza vs Peach (which is a legitimate hax stomp btw and a lot of people were calling that out), nor have any problems with Mewtwo vs Zeref where Mewtwo "mindscrews right off the bat". They are both very haxed characters where one happens to have better hax than the other. So no, it's not a stomp, it's desicive in both scenarios.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He obviously can't atomise entire targets in one shot like in Saint Seiya, but he can atomize individual atoms since he can focus his vision / targetting to that level.
I'm still waiting for anyone on that thread to say how supes can bypass sentry's atoms being in another timeline, I've yet to see a single argument how....and it still got added, because reasons...

Frieza vs Peach. I get. TBH, thought I canceled that timestop. Mewtwo vs Zeref. Zeref can easily win if he led with timestop, or if his death manipulation didn't have to travel.

Even if Mewtwo got off mindscrew, he'd still get murk'd by the hand due to it being free of his will. Literally every approach gets him killed by the hand. Mewtwo would lose even if Fiamma were comatose and limbless. Not even FvP is like that. Keep in mind that if this were my bias to Mewtwo, I'd have asked for vs Dante, who I don't even like.

@The Wright Way Ive removed it but it might be best to simply remake that thread. That one was done while Yal's profile was incmplete, and I'm currently going through and adding Yals missing powers and he and Bill have a lot of the same abilities at their disposal

The Pinkie Pie doesn't have the result on her page so i assume it has either been taken off by now or was not added.

Garnet vs Meiling is taken off, however. Though i wonder how the OP messed that up. Either way, somebody COULD go remake another one or just have someone open that thread and point out that it's still going...

Alright, other two.

YHVH stomps Asriel so hard that it isn't even funny (this was even addressed in the thread, and nobody has actually proven the opposite). He is at the top of a hierarchy of people who stomp people who stomp people who stomp people who stomp "at least 2-A" characters. He is also much, much more haxed than Asriel. To add insult to injury, now he has also a speed advantage because he is omnipresent while Asriel is Immeasurable.

Zeedmillenniummon also stomps Asriel. This wasn't addressed in the thread, but Zeed is infitely stronger than the average 2-A. Meaning that he is infinitely stronger than Asriel as well. I believe that this is enough to make it a stomp.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/265247?useskin=oasis (YHVH)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/538281?useskin=oasis (Zeed)

Okay finally taking the time to read Kal's stuff:

-For the YHVH one: It just seems like people are going about on how both are similar in terms of power when YHVH is much more than that...or at least debatably more powerful. On top of having more hax on him than Asriels' from what i'm looking I guess his and Asriel's match can be taken off. But i probably would like to get a second opinion first at least. If not, i may just take it out later then.

-For the Zeed one, it does seem like Zeed's a bit or so more powerful and haxxier than Asriel at his strongest. I presume his data manipulation thing would work? But then again, idk how potent it is nor how it works so ignoring that, it doesn't look like Asriel has much to affect Zeed given his resistances and regen.

I may have to think this through later on, though...

About YHVH, the main argument going for Asriel was that he is infinitely superior to Flowey who was 2-A at the time. The problem is, Asriel was one of the few finite 2-A, so dwarfing him infinitely is something that even Kagutsuchi does.

The thing about Zeed is that he literally dwarfs Asriel as the latter dwarfs Chara. To quote from his profile:

"Considered the single greatest threat to the Digital World by Homeostasis, a being with "infinite knowledge", and thus should be immensely above even the true forms of The Seven Great Demon Lords, who divided their power by infinity to create an infinite number of avatars across the spectrum of space and time, with the strongest known avatars rivaling the Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights".

The Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights are baseline 2-A. And Zeed dwarfs them infinitely.

Can someone remove the Sentry vs Superman thread?

Every single person there voted for Superman because of his molecular level heat vision.....Which he doesn't even have.

He technically does have since he can focus his Vision on a sub-atomic level. But that wouldn't even work because The Sentry's molecules are all displaced in time being located instants in the future, rendering him mostly immune to Molecular Manipulation (As demonstrated in his fights with Molecule Man).

The Sentry also has Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping (Distorts Space-Time and shit), Regenerates from Single Atoms... The fight really should be removed.

@Gargoyale: I put that as a personal note on my profile, though i think we have that already on the rules page. Or maybe not, i can't recall so i have look back into that real quick.

@Matt: Want me to remove it or can you handle it?

Well stomps are a bit of a grey area.

Is it okay if you go over how strong Sentry is compared to Supes? I remember the reality warping part.

The major argument was that Superman is about x100 stronger than the likes of Thor. However, The Sentry casually defeats the likes of Thor, The Hulk, Black Bolt, Ares, etc. And it's his hax that makes Sentry win.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Superman has resistance to reality warping, so how Hax is Sentry?
According to his page: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (could hear someone calling him on the other side of the Earth and perceive people's auras and other energies), Flight, Telepathy, Telekinesis (his mind holds his physical powers together), Energy Manipulation and Projection (Like drawing on ambient energy, calming the Hulk with his aura, and sometimes displaying energy physiology), Forcefield Creation, Elemental Manipulation and Weather Manipulation, Invisibility, Intangibility, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (can devour souls), can empower others, dimensional travel, his body's atoms are an instant ahead of the current timeline (and their nature was unknown to Molecule Man relative to all the molecules that he had experienced), can survive in outer space, doesn't need sleep, air, food or water, Immunity to diseases, Regenerationn (High), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Life Creation, Resurrection, Teleportation and Shapeshifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back