• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceTheBatman said:
Baseline 4-B. Jenny is 17.38x stronger than Cell. We know Goku is at least 4x stronger but nothing higher.
Aside from that is she good enough in H2H combat? And what's her durability like, couldn't an instant kamehameha just destroy her?

BruceTheBatman said:
She's competent in H2H.
Her dura is equal to her ap since she tanks hits from people on her level.
Still as far as I know the show Jenny originates from isn't a continuity. So except if she tanks hits from people on her level in that exact episode I don't think it should be accepted as her general durability.

Should the Combined Human vs Senator Armstrong match be removed?

Some of those in favor of Combined Human are confusing it with Composite Human, and just a few days ago the mods got rid of the Composite in favor of Combined

Combined and Composite are 2 different characters, so I cant tell which ones the people in the thread are referring to. I'm I right in saying this?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/428656

When that match was made the Combined Human WAS the Composite Human, and theyre still (mistakenly) refereed to as the same character because we have yet to make an actual Composite Human profile...

I thought I'd get some input on this before I do it.

I personally believe that Deku vs Spider-Man is a stomp in the latter's favor for a number of reasons.

1) Deku can't hurt him without injuring himself with One for All, while Spidey can easily hurt him.

2) Spidey's precog makes it virtually impossible for Deku to hit him.

3) There really isn't much stopping Spidey from simply webbing Deku up due to the range difference.

1) He can still hurt him.

2) Zoro vs Erza should be removed in that case too.

3) That's true, but decisive =/= stomp, and Izuku has far more stamina.

@Cropfist

1) The difference is that Deku can only harm Spidey at grievous harm to himself, which automatically skews the fight in Spidey's favor, who is a far more casual Large Building level.

2) Perhaps.

3) This is more than just decisive. Deku really can't do any lasting damage to Spidey without breaking an arm, and thus it's less of a fight and more of a one-sided beatdown since Spidey can just punch him back with equal or greater force. It's like saying "One guy needs to disable himself for the rest of the fight to do 100 damage, but the other guy can do 100 damage at no cost to himself." is a fair fight. Spidey's stamina isn't lacking either, and using 100% is bound to tire Deku out a lot more quickly.

Because Erza should logically never be able to hit him because of his precog similar to this Spidey vs Deku, and I noticed some nonsense logic on that thread too (such as Flight Armor increasing her speed when speed equalized means all speeds equalized, and Erza winning via Requip magic and its a possible haxstomp as Erza has a durability negating armor).

How does having durability negation make something a haxstomp? It is more decisive than anything. Precognition does not mean one cannot hit a foe. It just makes it harder to do so. Plus I don't understand all speeds equalized? Is that in the rules?

It equals a one-shot, and if Izuku could never hit Spidey then Erza should've never been able to hit Zoro.

Yes, it's widely considered to mean every speed equalized

When matches are "speed equalized", it means that only the speed of said characters are equalized, not their weapons/abilities/Techniques. Thus, Pragma Spathe having infinite speed and range would still apply in this case, as it is considered a technique in this case.

I could care less about that match, but not true. That has never been the case for speed equalized matches. It's like if I put Jirachi against Aizen and equalized speed, but Jirachi can keep its Lightspeed attack.

So basically, what's being implied with "techniques can be fair ground" Kirby, Goku, and Ruby would blitz all of their competition with Warpstar, Kaioken, and Semblance respectively.

The real cal howard said:
So basically, what's being implied with "techniques can be fair ground" Kirby, Goku, and Ruby would blitz all of their competition with Warpstar, Kaioken, and Semblance respectively.
Yeah...

Weapons and power ups that increase speed are always equalized as well in a Speed Equal match.

I mean what's the point of doing Speed Equal if characters like Boros or Kirby could whip out one of their forms and weapons then blitz that way?

Drellix said:
I thought Speed Equalized equalized all means of speed, regardless if it's a ability or not.
Many threads I have seen worked that way (as they should)

This is badly derailing the thread though, and it's best if we drop this I think.

Well even then, it ended up being Small Planet vs Multi-Continent. Without hax, this isn't fair at all imo.

Yukari had her hax. It's just that Kharn has an item that lolnopes it. Sounds more definitive than stompy. Heck, even Azzy said it wouldn't be easy. Plus, Kharn was moon at the time.

Stomp means that the opponent can't do anything at all to win. As far as I know, that collar is automatic. There was no way she could counter it or Kharn's brute strength in that situation.

And it indeed is over before it began. What can Yukari do against him? With his dura and without hax or danmaku, nothing at all. I'm not sure if pissing him off would help him in any way.

About that Yukari vs Kharn thread.

As Azzy said in that matchup:

• Yukari's boundary manipulation is cancelled out due to Kharn's amulet, which makes Yukari's primary method of attack absolutely useless.
  • Kharn has now been recently upgraded to Small Planet level, compared to Yukari's Multi-Continent level. This means that Yukari's attacks that can actually hit Kharn are just going to bounce off like nothing.
  • This match has an absurd difference in hax potency, leaning towards the opposite direction (Kharn's anti-hax makes Yukari's hax absolutely useless while Yukari does not have a way of removing Kharn's durability negating weapon/axe)
This fight is like a little girl vs an Ork chieftain lol.

Pretty much. In a 1v1 Scenario, there is no outcome where Yukari wins really. I don't see how this is fair at all.

With respect to the versus thread rules, and the tiering shifts that occurred for Kharn/Ahriman (At least Low 5-B) and Yakumo/Suika (High 6-A), both of the matches involving these characters need to be removed, as it is an AP (as well as hax, depending on the view) stomp.

And as such, the matches here, and here have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back