• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it doesn't, Superman is at least 37.2554915553% faster then thor, thor has no chance of hitting him at all........ and supes has many ways to kill him in a non-speed equlized match

Dialga vs Doctor Strange needs to be removed for being a massive stomp in Dialgas favor.

-Speed wasnt Equalized

-Doctor Strange was not given permission to be omnipresent via fusion with Eternity, therefore more of a reason why Dialga stomps in speed right here

-Doctor Strange has trash durability which makes Dialga one shotting him extreme overkill

-Doctor Strange at his best is only 2-C while Dialga at his best is 2-B. Given the stature of the post, It's highly likely the OP was giving them their full powered keys, making it a huge stomp for Dialga being in a tier above by itself.

I believe Vaccine Man vs Erza isn't fair and shouldn't be added.

First there are votes given because of speed advantage when there's a round where speed is equalised.

Second, arguments being made in favor of Vaccine Man due to his ability to fly when Erza can do the same in her Heaven Wheel Armor.

And third, the fact that Erza is completely gimped here. Being restriced to only one armor when she has dozens of them relatively more powerful than the one she's using there, is just not fair play. That's her only advantage here because Vaccine Man is higher in stats, so it's only fair to allow her the versatility.

Versatility is not her only advantage. She's by far more skilled, haxed and experienced with all of her armors.

Cropfist said:
Versatility is not her only advantage. She's by far more skilled, haxed and experienced with all of her armors.
The fact of the matter is that she only had like one armor...

Also Erza vs Baragga. There aren't 7 argumented votes in favor of Baraggan.

Votes with missing arguments: Kkapoios, CHILLVIBEZZ, LordAizenSama, Kawaru Shotomata.

And Reppuzan's vote is unclear.

Tsuna vs Natsu. Again there aren't 7 argumented votes in favor of Tsunayoshi.

Argumented Votes: Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, KuuIchigo, Cropfist, LordAizenSama, Hst master(Questionable).

Speed arguments in favor of Tsuna were made when the speed was equalised.

Hello, if I may have a moment I'd like to file an appeal regarding the outcome of this match because there are plenty of things which were either left out or ignored (just to be clear - I am not pointing fingers at anybody), I just want to give my two cents.</p>

So, to start with:

Zoro possesses superior swordmanship, Zoro was training his whole life including with the best swordman in the world as well as fought against various and just as deadly swordmen. While Saber is a great swordman the fact alone that she also uses magic and spent time on leading a country and military as opposed to focusing on her blade shows Zoro holds an advantage in skill and experience here.

His precognition is superior to that of Saber because her prognition skill is still hindered by sound and visuals (she is still partly effected by them as stated in this very wiki) while the Colour of Observation completely ignores that and works not only as a stare into the future but also a radar and tells you the damage the attack would inflict would it actually connect in real life and cannot be tired out meaning it will continue to predict the attacks/actions to follow.

Every single one of his blades in a legendary katana one of which has it's own thirst for blood and won't hasitate to kill if Zoro wills it, each being reknowned around the world as extremely durable blades and that's before Zoro infusing them with his Colour of Arms which greatly enhances their already amazing destructive power and durability. The only way to bypass it is with superior haki or a far greater power scalling which even a fully charged excalibur wouldn't necessarily be enough as those very blades did this, meaning that not only can it implict such force but also withstand it, and this is far from the extend of Zoro's power which will surely be revealed sooner or later.

Even disregarding his speed advantage completely Zoro possesses abilities which rely heavily on making him faster than he has been at any current moment, an actual blitz attack he executes with barely any effort.

There is an argument to be made for Zoro having superior durability due to him surviving the bottom of the ocean and fight in said water with no drawbacks other than the lack of breath which didn't stop him. Zoro fought under over 10000m of salt water, meaning he survived and fought in 1.00619e+11 mPa and that's assuming it was on our Earth while it's known that the world of One Piece in many times bigger and so is it's ocean and gravitational pull.

In conclusion:

Zoro is yet to display a lot of his power as he has been holding back and really soon in Wano he will definitely go on into his full extend and definitely grow (while Saber won't get anymore power boosts) and Zoro is already a formidable opponent against her.

There is a lot more I can go into regarding Zoro but a lot of it is already well known such as taking in Luffy's pain and being FTE (which doesn't matter here).

Once more, thank you for your time.

Getaruka (talk) 02:25, December 8, 2016 (UTC) Newcomer and fan of both series.

Methinks, this is not the thread for it, as iirc, you should be making your own threads for this (which forum board though, idk, ask another mod methinks) to not clutter this one, and then post the link for that here, but anyways...

Getaruka said:
Zoro possesses superior swordmanship, Zoro was training his whole life including with the best swordman in the world as well as fought against various and just as deadly swordmen. While Saber is a great swordman the fact alone that she also uses magic and spent time on leading a country and military as opposed to focusing on her blade shows Zoro holds an advantage in skill and experience here.
Saber was also training for much of her life, and has fought against other people of legend. She held her own against someone who was so skilled, that his skill turned into an ability to use anything he can get his hands on like a fully mastered weapon, someone so skilled that he made the task of cutting a swallow mid-flight turned into a simultaneous sword strike that borders on true magic, and Hercules, despite being in a mad enhancement status.

As a king, she had to defend her borders from enemy attacks as well as keep her kingdom together.

The fact that Zoro spends a lot of time moving around as he near-constantly gets lost does not help either.

Getaruka said:
His precognition is superior to that of Saber because her prognition skill is still hindered by sound and visuals (she is still partly effected by them as stated in this very wiki) while the Colour of Observation completely ignores that and works not only as a stare into the future but also a radar and tells you the damage the attack would inflict would it actually connect in real life and cannot be tired out meaning it will continue to predict the attacks/actions to follow.
Saber has reacted to dimensional refraction, and in combination with luck managed to not die against it.

Getaruka said:
Every single one of his blades in a legendary katana one of which has it's own thirst for blood and won't hasitate to kill if Zoro wills it, each being reknowned around the world as extremely durable blades and that's before Zoro infusing them with his Colour of Arms which greatly enhances their already amazing destructive power and durability. The only way to bypass it is with superior haki or a far greater power scalling which even a fully charged excalibur wouldn't necessarily be enough as those very blades did this, meaning that not only can it implict such force but also withstand it, and this is far from the extend of Zoro's power which will surely be revealed sooner or later.
Excalibur is a sword of legend, with its title being "Sword of Promised Victory".

Saying, the only way to bypass it is with superior haki, is already NLF imo. Also, that feat you posted is City level+ in AP, close enough to Saber's natural striking strength, and far away from Excalibur's name being called.

Revealing something later is not used in a versus fight. If it is revealed later, then use it when it comes out, else, it is non-factor.

Getaruka said:
Even disregarding his speed advantage completely Zoro possesses abilities which rely heavily on making him faster than he has been at any current moment, an actual blitz attack he executes with barely any effort.
Iirc, the fight was speed equal. Enlighten me on that, as I only saw it in passing.

Getaruka said:
There is an argument to be made for Zoro having superior durability due to him surviving the bottom of the ocean and fight in said water with no drawbacks other than the lack of breath which didn't stop him. Zoro fought under over 10000km of salt water, meaning he survived and fought in 1.00619e+11 mPa and that's assuming it was on our Earth while it's known that the world of One Piece in many times bigger and so is it's ocean and gravitational pull.
Make a content revision for this, instead of using it in a versus thread. Things like this tend to be ignored otherwise.

Also, have it calced so we know how high durability this feat is to give him.

Getaruka said:
Zoro is yet to display a lot of his power as he has been holding back and really soon in Wano he will definitely go on into his full extend and definitely grow (while Saber won't get anymore power boosts) and Zoro is already a formidable opponent against her.
Zoro holding his power only warrants an "At least" in his stats, which we don't find reliable in a versus match.

Saber is also hindered by being in a servant container.

Aaaaaanyways, I'm not dissing your argument or anything, just that there are counterpoints to each one that can be addressed. Also, these are my two cents as well.

Please do note what I have said earlier, like this being in the wrong place, having a content revision and having that underwater feat calced if you wish for it to be used in a fight.

@Getaruka

To address your points:

1) Saber's swordsmanship is without a doubt on par with Zoro's. While Zoro grew up in a secluded village with excellent swordsmen and a genius like Kuina, Saber also spent her days amongst well-trained knights, Among them, she was the peer of several of her own Knights of the Round, including Lancelot, a man so skilled that he was able to defeat fully armored and experienced knights with nothing but a tree branch. His skill was so sublime that it was converted into one of his Noble Phantasms upon becoming a Heroic Spirit, thus being a crystallized legend of its own, and he could convert literally anything that came into his hands into a weapon he can wield as if it was his favorite weapons for years. Furthermore, he was able to completely counter Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylo, a barrage of dozens if not hundreds of blades that can kill the mighty Heracles with nothing but his superior skills, not receiving a single scratch in the mean time. All of these feats occurred while he was driven completely insane. Saber is a genius in her own right and was known to spar with her knights, including Lancelots, in the past. The name, King of Knights, does not ring hollow throughout the world, and all who know it expect a fierce battle from her.

2) Zoro's precognition doesn't provide nearly as much information as Saber's does. Killing intent, unnatural confidence, and the exact danger any attack poses are all known to her, as well as the consequences should she not follow through on her actions. While it isn't infallible, it's certainly on par with Kenbunshoku Haki.

3) Saber's Excalibur is a Last Phantasm and a Divine Construct forged by the faeries with techniques impossible for man and a god-forged weapon in and of itself. It is so legendary that every Heroic Spirit from across all of history knows its name and appearance. Zoro's swords may be famous, but they're nowhere near the quality of Excalibur, which is described as so perfect that calling it beautiful would stain it.

4) Speed was Equalized, so the gap does not matter.

5) Surviving at the bottom of the ocean is piddling compared to actual durability, as he's rated as having Mountain level Durability, making him comparable to Heracles. Unfortunately for Zoro, Saber at her peak is more than a match for Berserker and even her weaker sword, Caliburn, was able to kill him seven times in an instant even while both she and her master were running out of mana.

@Gemmysaur I was directed here by another mod to send an appeal

Saber may be able to use any weapon masterfully, but that doesn't mean she uses katanas better than Zoro, again the fact that she focuses on so many things takes her mind off truly mastering any of the, turning her to a *masterful* jack of all trades, but a jack nonetheless.

All speed is equalized, including reaction speed.

What I said about Zoro's haki still stands true, you haven't actually adressed it.

Excalibur's strength is at best small island and that's after charging, something Zoro wouldn't allow her to do and dodge if she manages to pull it off since speed is completely equalized. Zoro's are mountain level without breaking a sweat and it's already known that Asura multiplies his power tremendosely.

Zoro's speed reliant attacks aren't his natural speeds but a dash of him going faster than his natural speed, it is to keep in mind.

You cannot just dismiss Zoro's underwated feat just because it's inconvenient for you. There is a threat someone on this very forum colculating the world of One Piece to be about 14 times of so greater than our Sun, making it 4.662 million times larger than our Earth.

No worries, but which place would be the right one since I got here thanks to the help of a different mod.

@Gemmy My aplogies for I directed him to this thread to express his concerns. Considering it had to do with him disagreeing with the outcome of a concluded match up.

However given how lengthy his points are and that some of the points want to change Zoro's stats, perhaps a content revision thread and a link to it here might be better suited as well.

I'm sorry for the inconvience you guys.

@Ryu

It's not a problem and I'm probably writing too much about it with my strong opinions about the matter.

I also second your motion that these things require a content revision thread and as you've stated, this is not the place for this. So until Zoro gets upgraded (though the 4.6 Million Times larger than Earth statement is sorta iffy sounding to me), I believe the match result is staying.

@Reppuzan

I know I am a new account and all of that but I think the points I provided would at least turn the battle to an undecided until farther notice.

Just to keep in mind, the world of One Piece is not a replica on Earth but has 6 of it's own moons some of which have their own moon.

Edit: I am off to rest my head, I won't be around for a while so all I can do is request of you to keep in mind on the subject. I am willing to accept Zoro's defeat but not on the current terms as a lot of his skills weren't even mentioned before the verdict.

@Reppuzan Sure thing thank you

@Getaruka It's fine. Staff aren't trying to be too harsh on you. Just want to let ya know how some things work around here. Thanks for understanding and being willing to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back