• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Bill's upgrades don't change much of anything, thanos can hax much more complicated and stronger entities.

But it can be remade for the sake of it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, Bill's upgrades don't change much of anything, thanos can hax much more complicated and stronger entities.
But it can be remade for the sake of it
Not quite, arguments might show that a fight would be much closer than it appear now.

I, too, agree that the fight can be remade.

I mean, his AP, and thereby the match, doesn't change.

Now, I will say, I think it was an AP and skillstomp to begin with.

Not really.

His ninaton count is the same now that it was back then, it's just Tier 5 revisions made him High 5-A due to how high end he was.

Literally nothing changes there. His tier is different, but his AP is the same. It'd have been a stomp back then if it was now.

Kharn's 21, I believe. BB, I don't remember.

Edit: BB scales to a bit below 10.5. That's not a stomp worthy gap.

I believe there is a lot of misinformation that lead to a win on this thread.

>He wins eventually, the Shock Absorbtion Quirk won't help too much given the fact that AM has already fought and defeated someone with it. But ultimately, All Might can't beat the rege

This was not flawed, because it assumes that the only way All Might can win against OFA is by destroying him. Regenerationn does not prevent you from being knocked out. (Though it is case by case, but I'll come back to this)

>To be honest, there's no way All Might could bypass High-Mid Regenerationn, the Nomu that All Might beat doesn't have that kind of Regenerationn, maybe he could try to knock out AFO, but with Shock Absorption that seems impossible, and after 3 hours of fighting All Might would inevitably lose his muscle form, also @Gargoyle One All Might didn't throw Nomu into space, the police found Nomu in a forest.

This is flawed reasoning as well, All Might does not need to bypass Regenerationn in order to win via incapacitation. Prime OFA (who should have had shock absorption) was crippled and likely knocked out by All Might, seeing as how in flash backs he's literally motionless on the ground.

Not only that but in the past All Might directly acknowledges that the quirk is Shock Absorption, not Shock Nullification. He says that it can be bypassed via brute force and strength, but nobody seemed to care nor bring it up in this fight. It was assumed that this quirk makes it impossible to knock the holder out, which is not true.

In the fight between weak All Might and weak OFA in the show, we are told OFA has a quirk named shock re-direction. Despite this, All Might is still able to push back against it, suggesting even a more powerful variant of shock absorption has its limits.

He also says that Prime All Might will lose his muscle form after 3 hours of fighting? That's a weakness only weak All Might has. It's not under Prime All Might's key, and it was never stated in the show. Every other vote was "FRA".

Personally, since there was some misinformation in this fight I suggest a re-do and to invite all the other previous people who commented and see if it changes their opinion, while also inviting others who weren't originally present. If it changes peoples minds enough, then I suppose we switch the results. If not then it should remain.

We have absolutely zero idea what quirks prime AFO had, Gran Torino even states it was completely different

Second, the OP stated that it was AFO that had all the quirks before he gave them the Noumu's including regen, which AFO only got after his fight with prime AM

Thirdly, Regenerationn strong enough to regenerate your head only KOs if it has shown that weakness, knocking out a person with brain trauma with High Mid regen, the type that regenerates from your head being destroyed, doesn't make sense.

But wasn't that much under speed equalized?

Like, if it is hax or an AP change, yeah, but I don't know if we take different speed in any way since matches always speed equalized

Natsu loses against Mordred and Garou needs to be removed from his profile since the version that was used has been upgraded to 6-C.

I have removed it from Mordred and Garou profile but Natsu's is locked.

Assaltwaffle said:
Not all of those have gotten through, and none of the ones that did are of any consequence.
It is still at least 30 abilities added. Also, these abilities are of consequences. In attempted Rematch Bill stomp Arceus with all of new his abilities

Bobsican said:
Bobsican said:
Every win from this character should be removed, his mid-high Regenerationn prevents the others to bypass his durability to begin with, therefore making those matches a stomp.
Bumping this.
I`ll explain this by the way in more detail:

Homer doesn`t have any hax to begin with, which means that he can`t bypass Spongebob`s durability, which is also basically the same thing with Peter Griffin and SCP-173, which would make thse matches a stomp by Spongebob, which means that these matches should be removed from their profiles.
Super bump.

Could we remove SCP-1440 from Medaka's losses please? She has no way to bypass his immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back