• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why her profile is locked in the first place. She's not even remotely close to being a spammed character and there's no history of her profile being vandalized as far as I can see.

Can someone remove Luffy's loss against Meliodas and Naruto's victory against Meliodas? Also Erza's victory against Diane? Revisions made them outdated

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Ricsi

Dammit,if so then another rematch... -.-'
Messege my wall for a sage mode one, as I still believe naruto loses that, but kuramas chakra driving people into beserker why destroying their body is something that was overlooked.

I believe this thread needs to be removed or monitored, or something.

Personally it seems like a spite thread to me, the OP is clearly biased towards Escanor (outright refusing to count my vote until I had asked him to, he obliged saying he will if I stop asking) but the worst part is he himself believes All Might has no chance of winning:

All Might tries to get close.

Escanor says "Boom"

The entire city melts, and All Might cries out in agony from the super heated sunlight touching his whole body.

So there really needs to be moderation, because having a biased OP is not going to be accurate at all.

Real classy Professor. All because you got debunked. I initially didn't know who would win. Untill Malikobama1 provided solid reasoning as to why Escanor wins, and that solidified my own stance.

You are the one who is biased here. You blatantly ignored context that was provided multiple times. And exxagerating things such as Heat-Resistance (Witch is not even on his profile) and AP. Despite All Mights "Large" AP advantage being debunked thoughly.

I never claimed AM has no chance of winning. Don't lie. I just beleive Escanor wins more likely than not.

Just take the L, and don't resort to petty actions such as this.

I won't bring the discussion here, but I still have yet to be sufficiently debunked. I'll leave it at that.

I've provided feats for the heat-resistance but because it's not on his profile you act like it doesn't exist... profiles are meant to easily provide information, feats, and calculations all in one. It's not an exhaustive list of all there is to know about a character, and if something is missing that is relevant to a discussion, it can and should be brought up. The appropriate response isn't to pretend it doesn't exist.

Other than that, you've just been blatantly biased. You lashing out here is just proving to me that this was a stomp/spite thread.

I'd still appreciate a moderator in the thread.

I'm not lashing out. I am defending myself against a baseless accusation. You can't expect me to not debate for characters I like. AM can still win. But Escanor simpily has far greater chances.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You're clearly biased in favor of All Might. Seeing as you blatantly ignore the context behind Escanor's feats, and abilities.

It's not me ignoring context, I just don't know enough about him to understand said context. I go to his profile to find all the information there is. If I'm missing context, you can provide it for me rather than refusing to count my vote.

ProfessorLord said:
It's not me ignoring context, I just don't know enough about him to understand said context. I go to his profile to find all the information there is. If I'm missing context, you can provide it for me rather than refusing to count my vote.
Are you satisfied now? I did count your vote. And I admit, I probably should have earlier, I am sorry about that. I just want to count votes with the best reasoning, or are FRA'ed off the best reasoning.

@Nedge you do know that the match was made with all the new abilities that both characters just got right?

@Theglassman12, it was concluded before the upgrade in late may but added during Bill's upgrade period. So, the arguments that were used are outdated.

@Nedge no it's not, the OP even stated that both characters got a massive amounts of abilities, implying that it's them with the new abilities.

Nedge1000 said:
@Theglassman12, it was concluded before the upgrade in late may but added during Bill's upgrade period.
So, the arguments that were used are outdated.
Did you even read the thread? The OP outright said that was done Post-Bill upgrade. I even posted a message on your wall and yet you ignored it.

Because this is very odd,i am asking this in the removal thread

Somehow,Naruto has a victory againts fujitora https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1691111

But,the thread at the end says that the votes are 9-8,so is inconclusive,and Fujitora´s page has a inconclusive battle againts Naruto

So somebody should fix the mess. Naruto won? or it was a inconclusive battle?

Edit: Also,Ichigo has a defeat againts Meliodas,but is outdated because meliodas now is high 6-B and ichigo profile is locked

Thanos vs Bill Cipher

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1714639

@Theglassman12, and @Sound of Infinity

My argument is that the last vote was May 30 before Bill upgrade where also Thanos had the vote necessary to have match added.

However, it was before July 10, the match was added which was the day of Bill's final abilities additions.

That day, the OP, @Eficiente, mentioned this

Eficiente

This was already concluded, but I will leave it for a while to see if everyone took into account Bill's new precog or something.

which mean that the fight was concluded.

However

He made a fallacious and conflicting statement

Eficiente

This was done post-Bill's upgrades.

which is not true since the last voting argument was May 30. Also, the match had the vote necessary to be added without any further arguments on July 10 only because the OP didn't close the thread as messages can still be added today.

Moreover, the match was added early than Bill's final upgrade as it concluded it July 10, as @Sound of Infinity's message the July 8, which I didn't know until today, provide evidence which shows that @eficiente's second statement wrong.

From that period, proved in this thread, Bill got about 38 additional power and abilities from between July 8 and 10,

July 8's evidence

Message Wall Nedge1000 VS Battles Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia

July 10's Bill upgrade thread closed

Bill Cipher Revision Summary VS Battles Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back