• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1544013

What about the victories or losses of Garou Peak Human? He in his human form is no more At least 7-A but 7-A. Since he gained the upgrade a new form called Half Monster Garou.

Notable Victories:

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) Natsu's Profile (This was Peak Human Garou and Post Second Timeskip Natsu. Speed was equalized)

Wu Geng (Feng Shen Ji) Wu Geng's Profile (Note: Both have basic knowledge of each other. This was Part 3 Wu Geng and Human Garou. Speed was equalized)

Baki Hanma (Grappler Baki) Baki Hanma's Profile (Note: EoS Son of Ogre Baki and Human Garou. Speed was equalized)

Notable Losses:

Satsuki Kiryui (Kill la Kill) Satsuki's Profile (Note: Speed was equalized. Garou was in Human Form)

Kessler (InFAMOUS) Kessler's Profile (Both were 7-A and Speed was Equalized)

Inconclusive Matches:

Cole MacGrath (inFAMOUS) Cole's Profile (Human Garou vs InFAMOUS 1 Good Cole. Both had basic knowledge of each other, and speed was equalized)

I will once again post what i said about those victories King Hassan and Gilgamesh has.

Personally, the only reason i don't agree with this is due to the whole "he needs to chant to gain the speed boost" when even during mid chant he's speed is being accelerated. Another reasoning is how even Ren's speed amp wouldn't be fast enough to blitz Gilgamesh when in actually, Ren can amp himself to become thousands of times faster than he is noramlly. That's more than enough to see Gilgamesh nothing but a frozen statue to decapitate. Even with Precog/Clairvoyance, it's nothing if you can't keep up with the enemy.

If someone see his profile, you would notice that the moment he attacks, his PC drops heavily. Not only is that more than enough to allow Wolfgang to sense him, but also to react to his attack by uttering his Briah. Just saying the first word of it or whatever will cause distance to expand, dodging it. KH swinging his sword still requires a time (albeit short) before the attack connects to Wolfgang, short as it may be, it's more than enough for Hró├░vitnir to react.

You could also say the same for Machina. Even after being time slowed Ren Fuji in his EFF, the machine man could still predict the attack from the multiple guillotines. In short, even if KH snuck behind him, nothing stops Machina from predicting his attacks and countering him with a punch of his.

In case no one disagree with me, i'm gonna remove them after some time

Enkidu can't do much really

Speed boost is enough to dodge Enkidu (Chains) and it will end up with Clay man having his neck sliced

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Ricsi Bill can touch nonexistence.
The definition of "nonexistance" in Gravity Falls is closer to Soul Manipulation rather than actual nonexistance physiology.

Also Monika's type of NEP only prevents conventional damage or existence erasure.

Bill can still madness manip her so it's not a stomp.

no, the madness manipulation works on phisical contact with a bubble and him shouting his name. the first is not possible, the second is not in character and not fast enough even assuming it can reach her

No, madness manipulation comes from looking into the bubble. Not what NEP can prevent.

no, it comes on contact, as shown when that one guy was hit by it and ripped his shirt open or when wendy and dipper flew into one with the car

First off, only his headcwas sibmerged and he didn'tinstantly become crazy the second it grazed him.

Second, ot gives you visions of madness, as shown with Wendy and Dipper govong it visions.

I wpnder why people think Monika getting NEP is an upgrade.

1 Yes, but gracing still needs touching it.

2 after jumping into one phisicaly, yes.

Because her .chr file contained her mind and body.

Again, you don't need to touch it, just look into it. Or else Spock would've instantly went insane.

Show me one time it drew someone insane whitout touching them. And that is disregarding that it didn't draw dipper and wendy insane

No he didn't

Dipper and Wendy not going insane is PIS, wouldn't be good to have the main protagonists suddenly start worshipping the triangle.

Given how a good chunk of evidence showing that it sends you visions that make you go insane by looking inside them, it does that. NEP does not prevent you from looking inside of things.

But Byou need to affect a mind to make things go insane. If your min doesn't exist anymore, you can't.

And Monika was still able to live after being rased across hystory, so I doubt that she still has a mind or a soul at that point.

What are you trying to say? He only went insane once he was submerged into it, the fact that looking at it didnt drive him insane before that just means that looking at it is inefective.

The only time it sends visions is when you come in contact with it, as the guy only went insane after being hit by it, not when he looked at it and dipper and wendy only got visions when hit directly by it. Anbd again, she couldn't even see them from 4kms away

@DMB Monika still has a mind or else she literally couldn't function.

@Ricsi I never said that seeing them made you insane, I said seeing inside them made you insane. There's a difference.

1) fiction dude, plus she resists her mind being broken down by erasure anyways.

2) she cannot see inside them tough, she has no body to see with.

1. Lolfiction doesn't work here, if she can function, she has some semblance of a mind left, or else she still wouldn't have lost to the clown too.

2. Saying that she's blind while nonexistent is a bit too much of an assumption. Not existing doesn't mean you can't look inside things.

In this thread, the reasoning for inconclusive is that Notorious B.I.G. will keep coming back because of his Mid-Godly Regenerationn, while Schreiber will keep coming back because of his Low-Godly Regenerationn. So both will just keep running toward each other coming back and being faster and faster.

The problem is, Schreiber has a limited Regenerationn that can run out, and him always running toward Notorious B.I.G. would slowly destroy his stocks of 185,731 souls (geez, who counted that?) and would soon die, eventually.

I think Notorious B.I.G. should have won.

Vizorus69 said:
In this thread, the reasoning for inconclusive is that Notorious B.I.G. will keep coming back because of his Mid-Godly Regenerationn, while Schreiber will keep coming back because of his Low-Godly Regenerationn. So both will just keep running toward each other coming back and being faster and faster.

The problem is, Schreiber has a limited Regenerationn that can run out, and him always running toward Notorious B.I.G. would slowly destroy his stocks of 185,731 souls (geez, who counted that?) and would soon die, eventually.

I think Notorious B.I.G. should have won.
This was already responded in the previous thread.

That weakness is getting removed.

So no need to remove it.

And no, being Einherjar is not outside help. How the heck it would be outside help when that's their nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back