• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow Doctor Freeman said:
This is my first time doing one of these, so I apologize if I'm doing it wrong. The thread I would have removed is Gordon Freema vs. Master Chief (https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1129229)
Gordon was allowed all his weapons but literally no one brought up the fact that he has Antimatter and Quantum Manipulating Weaponry, which would surely be huge factors in a fight.
I mean, just because there was some stuff unaccounted for doesn't mean the thread as a whole is invalid. You should probably talk with one of the knowledgable participants to see if the thread should be remade, or if it's a stomp due to his Quantum shenangins.

[[1]]

Harry Potter vs Carrie White. Nobody mentioned that Carrie's TK can target internal organs and has easily enough power to crush his brain out through his nose. It also fails to mention that in character Harry will likely go for a disable first, and if he uses one that only restricts physical movement (e.g. Petrificus Totalus) then she can still use her TK. With speed equalized he shouldn't even finish casting his first spell before she breaks his neck (TK hits instantly she uses it, has practically no cast time, she NEVER misses, and he doesn't have any warning). Or she takes his wand away. Or breaks his arm. Or all three, since she's able to target at least 5 different things at once in the book.

P.S. I wasn't a member when this thread was open. Should I post all this there as well?

Homura Akemi

Pretty much every win except for Obito is a complete hax stomp.

Barring the Sub-Concious 2A mindhax, Time Stop, BFR Etc. most characters have only 1 way to reliably kill her and non of her opponents can actually use those abilities to kill her first.

Unless someone disagrees I'll be removing them from the opponents profiles unless they're locked.

Also Darth Nihilus

Basically the exact same only mixed with Passive Soul and Death.

Was it not stated before that passive hax matches were fine as long as their opponent had a way to kill the user?

And if resistence is all it takes to make a fair match, we still have not put SCP-1440's victory over Nihilus on their profiles. I thought most of us agreed it was fair?

I mean 1-B immortality can't be restricted anymore.

So

No. Even if I can kill you, I have no way of getting around that passive mind hax, so I wouldn't be able o win in any scenario.

DMB 1 said:
No. Even if I can kill you, I have no way of getting around that passive mind hax, so I wouldn't be able o win in any scenario.
Ah, then I believe we should also remove Mr. Wednesday's win over Hakumen as well. He has no way of bypassing the immortality.

I specifically said their "Wins" not all of the matches they had ever. </div> Forking heck

Since we don't restrict higher dimensional immortality anymore, we should probably remove Jill Presto vs Medaka, since the previous reasoning for it not being stompy was that Medaka blinks and 1 shots her. Now that she can't really kill Jill due to not having a way around that immortality, the match should probably be removed.

Also Nihlus's win over her, since we don't do passive victory anymore.

Ippo vs Little Mac

This match is outdated and it should have been a stomp for Mac considering that he fought people who can deal 114 KJ vs Ippo, who scales to people who can deal 6 KJ (which is Street level by the current standards of the wiki, this probably needs a CRT) and at best should be baseline Wall Level.

Bayonetta vs Sora should be removed due to the fact that Bayonetta has been downgraded to being roughly baseline, Sora being far higher in the High 4-C range makes him able to oneshot Bayonetta with virtually anything regardless of his blank mindset, and the fact that the whole "bayonetta goes to purgatorio right off the bat" has been debunked.

@Glass sora will be getting downgraded to the same level as her once the tier 4 revisions go through

And for the umpteenth time, no, her going to purgatorio has not been debunked

The tier 4 revisions don't change the fact that Sora has the AP advantage to stompish degrees, but he always had that anyway so it's not important

@AS

On it

@Weekly From what I'm seeing where Sora scales, he's still relatively into the High 4-C tier even with the new changes. Yes it has, did you not read Kepe's comment on your "proof" that she goes to purgatorio right off the bat?

Okay? And? Bayo didnt win that fight through AP she won through her hax. And yes i did, and then posted multiple scans of her going to Purgatorio in fights.

Except they are as half of the scans are her going to purgatorio without even knowing who or what she has to fight

so a few moments of her going to purgatorio right off the bat over the dozens of battles she's been in.

Shouldn't Reinhard wins, losses and inconclusive be removed with the new immortality thing?

Only old man (SCP) can stay cause seal

Yeah.

Forking Saikou having Lance no longer being able to square off with him.....

ALRF said:
Only old man (SCP) can stay cause seal
Which begs the question, how will Reinhard kill the old man with his immortality?

Oh yeah forgot about that

Considering both were bloodlusted, Reinhard can plant a curse on old man making him his slave

DMUA said:
Via a Spear that flips off Meth.
Tbh, Reinhard attacks (Interview anyway) says that he's destroying and rewriting Mercurius 1-A law with his own when he killed Meth who's directly born from said Merc law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back