• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF said:
And no, being Einherjar is not outside help. How the heck it would be outside help when that's their nature?
Obviously being a Saiyan is outside help from Bardock, so we should remove every Goku match in the history of ever

Being alive is just outside help from the character's parents ovo

>Quirkless

>Literally still has One for All in his body allowing him to do shit like fighting against All For One

Wah?

Kappatalism said:
Imagine not reading the manga at all. The only relevant high 7-A he did with his quirk was punching the slime. In chapter 2/episode 2 of the manga/anime he gave his quirk to Midoriya. Even all for one states he is quirkless during their fight. lmao
...I don't know what the heck you're laughing about.

All Might still has vestiges of the One for All in his body and can still fight All for One. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have One for All as quirk anymore.

So really, what are you even on about?

Yeah, until you make a CRT to get rid of it. Regardless of whether or not he has his quirk in full, he still did a high 7A feat with it.

It's because our profile is using One for All before losing his Quirk

ALRF said:
It's because our profile is using One for All before losing his Quirk
He has one feat before losing it, and that was punching the slime. Everything after, explained by All for One, is quirkless. Ill go make one now

Anyhow, this is cluttering the thread.

It's better if you make a thread for it.

ALRF said:
Wolfang vs King Hassa

You could also say the same for Machina.

In case no one disagree with me, i'm gonna remove them after some time
Agreed with Ren and Wolfgang, though less so with Wolfgang seeing as nothing says he'll use his Briah the moment he senses Hassan instead of just trying to dodge normally, which would get him killed seeing as speed is equalised.

Not agreed with Machina, and I'm reverting its removal.

He shouldn't.

And instead of saying 'not agree, reverting it back'. Explain, it shouldn't be hard right?

It was necessary. There's been about 20 comments since the one I quoted. If I hadn't quoted it, it would have confused people as to what I was talking about.

ALRF said:
He shouldn't.
And instead of saying 'not agree, reverting it back'. Explain, it shouldn't be hard right?
Because your single opinion of "oh he should be able to predict the attack that he's never seen before in his life and has no idea is coming until Hassan is swing his sword, then turn around and punch him before the sword makes contact" does not outweigh the votes of everyone else in that thread.

If you had noticed. I had waited for some hours before i began removing them in case someone didn't agree with me

None did, and so i did what i wanted. If you truly didn't agree than you should have posted what you wanted in that time. Not come until now.

I will say it again, say something more than people agreed to KH winning.

ALRF said:
If you had noticed. I had waited for some hours before i began removing them in case someone didn't agree with me
None did, and so i did what i wanted. If you truly didn't agree than you should have posted what you wanted in that time. Not come until now.

I will say it again, say something more than people agreed to KH winning.
You don't get to establish arbitrary timelimits on how long until you can do things.

You did what you wanted. I see

Why? This isn't the thread to debate a fight. Your "reason" for removing the thread was nothing but your own opinion on how the match should have gone, something that everyone who voted Hassan on that thread disagreed with. You do not outweigh them.

Yes i don't agree with them based on faulty reasoning that is "Machina is just standing there and he won't do anything". When KH PC would have dropped the moment he prepared for an attack, allowing Machina's Third Eye to notice him

But i'm not gonna continue this, thread will end up being cluttered for just nonsense.

Bobsican said:
Every win from this character should be removed, his mid-high Regenerationn prevents the others to bypass his durability to begin with, therefore making those matches a stomp.
Bumping this.

I`ll explain this by the way in more detail:

Homer doesn`t have any hax to begin with, which means that he can`t bypass Spongebob`s durability, which is also basically the same thing with Peter Griffin and SCP-173, which would make thse matches a stomp by Spongebob, which means that these matches should be removed from their profiles.

Uryu vs Kakashi

Match was added despite the votes for Uryu being proved OoC despite the match being IC. Uryu votes all consisted of him using Antithesis to reverse damage that would be self inflcted onto Kakashi. This is Clearly OoC as Uryu has not shown this method of fighting and in the Manga he only had one battle in which he fought until his opponent dealt significant damage to him before reversing the damahe with his abilities.

It is unfair to add this match when one character is being argued based on IC actions while the other is being given OoC arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back