• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugggh. Why a good thread.....

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1760674?useskin=oasis

While this threads reasoning was actually very good for once, the AP difference was completely uncounted for.

Akame is 478 Megajoules, while Daredevil is baseline 9A.

His precog without knowing the AP difference won't save him from getting one shotted by blocking the attack.

Gargoyle One said:
Ugggh. Why a good thread.....
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1760674?useskin=oasis

While this threads reasoning was actually very good for once, the AP difference was completely uncounted for.

Akame is 478 Megajoules, while Daredevil is baseline 9A.

His precog without knowing the AP difference won't save him from getting one shotted by blocking the attack.
I suggest whatever mods that are pondering this check this line of dialogue out. None of the votes discussed AP differences as it wasn't relevant, considering Daredevil could use nerve attacks to paralyze her within one or two hits, and his precog surpassed the Spider Sense.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1770250

Also please read some of the debate here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1757944#73

Worth noting that Akame herself has dealt with precognition users multiple times throughout Zero and even once in the main series.

About the AP, it was baseline 9A vs 478 Megajoules, to say it isn't relevant when he is almost incapable of even blocking a strike is simply wrong.

I'm also not sure what the point of bringing a thread which goes into back and forth detail on whether or not nerves would work depending on the fiction, and then proceeding to bring it up here which causes even more back and forth on a thread that shouldn't be derailed.

If you wish to discuss it more reopen it.

Kratos vs Medaka

no,but serious im dont eveen know why this was a thing in the first place.

-Medaka stomps Kratos in both AP and Hax

-Kratos has no means to put her down.

-and the Hero is not eveen restricted soo Kratos get Haxstomped by passive plot manipulation.

this is the third time im ask this to be removed by the way.

Exept he can. sanses soul attacks are very much physical and can be bloown away.

Sans can also be caught off guard, has less stamina and cannot attack while out of range of allmights attacks

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exept he can. sanses soul attacks are very much physical and can be bloown away.
Sans can also be caught off guard, has less stamina and cannot attack while out of range of allmights attacks
All might can amp himself speed wise and punch in a nigh-omni directional attack and hit sans with any part of the shockwave and beat sans. If All Might took a step, the resulting AP from the windstorm/typhoon would destroy sans. So all might would win this if he just moved...

you should discuss it on hte thread, not here. And no, his shockwaves are not omnidirectional, as I already adressed in the fight

you disagreeed with them, that does not mean it can be removed. Stop, like really, you showed ignorance towards the mechanics of sanses powers and suggested out of character actions, and don't answer this, as I will not waste my time repeating things told you another dozens of time already.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
you disagreeed with them, that does not mean it can be removed. Stop, like really, you showed ignorance towards the mechanics of sanses powers and suggested out of character actions, and don't answer this, as I will not waste my time repeating things told you another dozens of time already.
others joined and heavily debunked everything you said. Most of your claims weren't true at all. So...

xept I countered those same arguments before. mostly with things like how allmight would likely go in h2h, how sanses attacks do no take several hits against people with no resistance and how he does teleport himself and enemy attacks in battle and how he would not tank it when he can dodge it

So i've heard that Bayonetta going to Purgatorio isn't something she does against those who don't exist in it.

Doesn't that mean her matchup against Ren is invalid then? She won't go to Purgatorio so Ren can hit her.

And for that too, is there any matchup with the main reasoning behind her win/inconclusive is the same tactic?

@ALRF I'm sure a huge chunk of her wins revolves around the purgatorio stuff. Not to mention in the first game she can't hurt others that aren't in purgatorio without having to pick something up from the real world and chuck it at them.

I didn't mention purgatorio.

She's beating him by time slowing him into oblivion before he can do much.

That said, Rasalom is one fight she won by going into purgatorio

Okay.

Kratos involved a metric ton of purgatorio stuff then again it was a long thread and there was a bunch that was mentioned.

Her entire fight against Sora involved it and was a huge reason.

Makoto as well was a small reason though she took the fight with or without it.

Megaman though she wins with or without it.

Issue is I'm pretty sure a lot of them she wins without even needing it.

Rasalom, Kratos and Sora should be removed IMO, though Weekly should be brought up on this.

EDIT: Wait no, Megaman was a huge reason so it should be removed as well.

UGH this is going to be annoying

I've read the Rasalom thread.

Main reason for her winning is by going into Purg than just nuking him, so yeah i removed it

Can't say for sure for others.

It is 100% in character for bayonetta to go into Purgatorio at the atari of an fight regardless of her opponent even if she doesn't know who her opponent is. It's instinctual foe her to do so.

The matches are fine

Amakasu Masahiko vs BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Apart from that being an outdated matchup (And using old reasoning like BB being Nigh-Omnipresent). Also killing her = Her past and future selves won't do anything according to this

Then there's the whole reasoning. BB "nulling" Amakasu with her authority is invalid, especially when Amakasu whole arsenal is related to Alaya, source of all existence, collective unconsciousness of all humanity from past to future and the "absolute creator" of everything in a manner of speaking (from it everything is born, gods, tataris, universes, Kantan System).

Amakasu even manages to surpass it and become an existence beyond its understanding, and he can even create worlds outside of its juridiction.

Not even bringing the fact that Gods also ignores her authority and are very well capable of killing her instantly. From Nakiri earthquakes to Balor killing dreams themselves with his death manipulation just by looking at whoever he wants with his eyes, to Crom Cruach 2-B mindhax/soulhax.

And Alaya gives information about what's going to happen already to its guardians. So Amakasu would already know what's gonna happen and what he would do

• Hides

Get rid of it sure, coming from past and future were her main reasons she survived enough for it to be inconclusive.

However I have to disagree on the Gods, at least the ones you mentioned, having more authority that her. She's the composite authority of all the earth mother gods, who are all extremely important and "Authoritative" gods. Nakiri is an earthquake god, a phenomenon which is actually covered by the earth mother goddesses. Balor is just the main Irish fomorian And Crom Cruach is just some vaguely known Irish god. None of them have the authority to surpass hers.

The win for Naruto Uzumaki against Fujitora needs to be removed since the OP of the thread that they fought on counted the votes as 9-8 in favor of Fujitora if you are to count votes after the GP, but even if you don't count votes after the GP, it should be 7-8 in favor of Naruto, so it's still Inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back