• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1699225

Just realized this got added but...... Can Anti Spiral even win in any way, though? [Insert pokemon I can't spell] kinda flips off all his hax with powernull and resistance to mind manipulation and one shots. Nowhere in there do I see Anti Spiral actually pulling a win.

Up to interpretatio considering the wording

I'm gonna search for the quotes later on and post them on your wall if you desire so.

But yeah, can you remove those match up? On phone now so RIP

4-A, except he's actually just a 1-A trying to smurf

Isn't that still less excessive than yakou madara though? Also why isn't this sort of stuff considered outlier or Pi's?

Reinhard is equal to Yakou though

And Yakou should have immortality based on Hajun as he's his sensory (well kinda off but you get it)

But reee we should stop derailing

Funny note: Interview revealed to us that Christian God (and likely all religions) =Mercurius

As in, yakou is even more of a 1-A smurf than rein via 1-A Shields and resists that rein doesn't have.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1229098#52

One of the main arguments on this thread is that, Spiderman is particularly skillfull, that he is stronger, that he is smart, and his webs would help, none of with are correct, MCU Spidey is a wide eye teen imbecile, people in the thread keep saying he is stronger, while info i see point otherwise(they even compared throwing power with durability at some point conflating them as the same thing, even the throwing doesn't necessarily relate to the subject, as bench pressing something and throwing something are different types of strength), while he definitely is book smart, he isn't combat smart, and i really can't see how his webs would do anything, this version of Spiderman has not permanently restrained anything above human that is also moving.

The way i see it, Spiderman would try to web Hulk, and he would just pull him, webs and everything and pumel him with ferority that he simple doesn't know yet.

Also, this is their 9-A versions, no Iron Spider.

Madara and Megaman have losses againts 5-B bayonetta´s key which is now high 6-A

And both profiles are lock,so both losses have to be removed

Gr8Gr3yM said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1229098#52
One of the main arguments on this thread is that, Spiderman is particularly skillfull, that he is stronger, that he is smart, and his webs would help, none of with are correct, MCU Spidey is a wide eye teen imbecile, people in the thread keep saying he is stronger, while info i see point otherwise(they even compared throwing power with durability at some point conflating them as the same thing, even the throwing doesn't necessarily relate to the subject, as bench pressing something and throwing something are different types of strength), while he definitely is book smart, he isn't combat smart, and i really can't see how his webs would do anything, this version of Spiderman has not permanently restrained anything above human that is also moving.

The way i see it, Spiderman would try to web Hulk, and he would just pull him, webs and everything and pumel him with ferority that he simple doesn't know yet.

Also, this is their 9-A versions, no Iron Spider.
"Spider-Man is an imbecile and his webs would do nothing"

>Makes web shooters while being poor af that impressed Tony Stark

>With lots of webbing he was 98% in keeping together a ferry that weighs more than Ang Lee Hulk in 9-A has dealt with

Hmmmmmmmm....

"Spider-Man is an imbecile and his webs would do nothing"
>Makes web shooters while being poor af that impressed Tony Stark

>With lots of webbing he was 98% in keeping together a ferry that weighs more than Ang Lee Hulk in 9-A has dealt with

Hmmmmmmmm....

Yes, making web shooters on a budget is very impressive book smart feat, that is not necessarily applicable in a fight.

A ferry that was practically standing still, is a inanimate object, and is moving at near 100% predictable fashion.

@Gr8 Sorry, but you are derailing. One person having different opinions about the capabilities of a character does not make a match invalid.

Hate to mention it but......

Would the infinite race between Carne and Wolfgang have to be taken out, or does mid godly still stalemate?

Wolfgang has nothing to stop Mid-Godly, so it can stay.

Unless there's something i'm missing about the Mid-Godly

nothing missing......

Though Holy Relics kinda attack on a conceptual level, don't they?

Seems like this also ends up making his win over Mami a stomp due to indirect 1-A immortality.

Nah.

That's a Machina thing only. The only thing HR have is that these "concepts" accumulate enough to become a deadly "poison" that negates regen

But i doubt it can work on Carne

It changes nothing for Mami's match because she never had a chance to kill him to begin with.

It was a "he is more likely to kill her than she is to power null him" thing.

Unless it grants him resistance to power null too, in which case feel free to remove it

Derailing is bannable offense :V

Let's stop derailing,i agree with ALFYN point,so let me to remove it from Karna and Mami page.

Still very salty we can't continue that Mami vs Tubal Cain match.

EDIT: Done removing it from Mami and Karna page.

Another one

Nomu vs Tatsumi and Hulk

Regen makes his fight with Tatsumi outdated, and due to regen and his speed downgrade (He was High Hypersonic at the time and speed was Unequal) his fight with Hulk is either a blitzstomp due to speed or a hax stomp for Noumu as already stated on the thread.

Asking for the removal of Yhwach vs Medaka for the following reasons.

Firstly it's an outdated match due to the recent Bleach upgrades. Now Yhwach has the the AP and durability as her, rather than him being 6-A. Ultimately AP isn't very relevant in this match but it's still outdated.

Secondly I'm seeing a type of argument that Yhwach can't come up with countermeasures to Conceptual Manipulation or Causality manipulation. However both of these are blatantly false, as Yhwach has negated both of these abilities before. He negated concept hax via The Almighty against Ichibei and Orihime could not reject anything The Almighty is capable of despite it being causality manipulation. Nor do I see a resistance to power null on her profile and from the looks of it she doesn't have resistance to Precog like how Yhwach does. There's also the fact that he can simply consume her. Or destroy her soul, you pick.

Yhwach also has access to the Sternritter abilities, giving him access to the Visionary, The Vanishing Point, the Miracle, The Balance, The Viability, and Yamamoto's Bankai. With these he'd be able to Power null her, consume her, BFR her, erase her from existence, transmute her, absorb her, or simply revert the damage she's done to him via the Balance.

Doom vs Reinhard is now invalid due to the immortality changes. It's already off Reinhard's profile, but Doom still has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back