• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, time stop is a different ability from time slow, but if the time slow is really that good, the effects are almost the same, the other character can't move while you can, it doesn't change much.

Well. Issue with that is the only reason why Bayonetta won is because it was a time stop. But when your opponent can do a time slow of the same level or higher, they can then lead it to a time stop to react to anything you may have.

That's the issue.

Bayonetta doesn't have the capacity to fulfill her chance of winning by combo anymore.

But this is just one match. I'm saying all her matches should be looked at.

Let's take a look at your reason:

"Time-slow isn't time-stop".

I replied.

Now, let's take another look at your reply:

"Still not time-stop."

I replied again.

"But that's still not time-stop."

Circular thread is circular.

WeeklyBattles said:
@CoB It is instinctual for Bayo to lead with Witch Time, and if the opponent doesnt have a resistance to time manip and gets slowed to a near stop, theyre not going to get the chance to realze theyve been time slowed in order to use their time stop before Bayo takes them out

@Kep

I mean no disrespect but all the msgs directed here are at Weekly and Garg, who doesn't agree with you. And the full battle itself can be discussed later, I'm just saying time slow is not enough to compensate for the loss of time stop.

Also the main argument for "Sakuya does not lead with time erasure" becomes moot when she could just time stop. That one she's always using.

@Weekly

Time slow < Time stop though no matter what... And now Bayo doesn't have time res...

Because the only reason why Bayo won was because she leads with time stop.

Now her advantage is gone because Sakuya can cancel a major factor on closing the distance to win.

Gtg to work.

Bayo uses WT to keep Enzo safe, has an entire battle and Enzo moves, like, 5 inches in the meantime.

WT's ratio is 1200x

@Kep Saku time stop is instant which is time being 0. If im understanding you correctly your saying time slow x1200 degree will match that??

Purgaturio is the BFR iirc? This is turning into Sakuya vs Bayonetta, but yeah. Time stop/Erase the attack and dodging it.

Major Point

Time Slow no matter how high, will never reach Time Stop. Like the sort of how in real life it's impossible to count to true infinity or reaching absolute zero.

And yeah, for comparison.. a casually thrown knife could be accelerated to light speed for Sakuya. That's like 30 mil / 5 m per second so.... x6 mil something. Can't debate for long anyway. But majority is showing.

And majority disagreed with Bayonetta keeping her wins.

Kepekley23 said:
Let's take a look at your reason:

"Time-slow isn't time-stop".

I replied.

Now, let's take another look at your reply:

"Still not time-stop."

I replied again.

"But that's still not time-stop."

Circular thread is circular.
Here is the response I'll keep quoting.

Oh god the lag.

People, i suggest going to someone's wall

This derail is getting ridiculous

Purgatorio isn't bfr, inferno is, purgatorio is the parallel universe she can go to to slow down time in the real world and attack while being intangible and invisible

Bayonetta's Witch Time is now a Time Slow that makes everything thousands of times slower. This has literally no practical difference from her previous power.

So I was talking to my man LazyHunter and found this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1373437#22

You know that Matter Manipulation Accel loves to use? Apparently not even half as good as people make it out to be+He doesn't lead with it, and under Lazy's request I'm trying to remove any thread that really involves Accel's matter Manipulation, this includes.

Accelerator vs Beast here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1166823?useskin=oasis

Ainz vs Accelerator https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1289134?useskin=oasis

And Shadow vs Accel https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1283899?useskin=oasis

Gargoyle are u fr my man. Even after the countless explanations, you still don't understand.

Firstly, Accelerator reducing opponents to the smallest level was only a argument for the Beast thread, where I specifically stated that he does not start with subatomicly dispersing someones existence. He would be forced to after being faced with endless regen.

Shadow and Ainz dont even have regen. What you doin.

LordAizenSama said:
Gargoyle are u fr my man. Even after the countless explanations, you still don't understand.
Firstly, Accelerator reducing opponents to the smallest level was only a argument for the Beast thread, where I specifically stated that he does not start with subatomicly dispersing someones existence. He would be forced to after being faced with endless regen.

Shadow and Ainz dont even have regen. What you doin.
Hey, stop right there, Lazy said in the thread I linked he doesn't lead with it, since he doesn't, Shadow and Ainz rek his shit, so those should be removed.

Also yeah, I don't understand it, I don't understand why you keep telling me the same thing Lazy already debunked on that thread

What trolling? Im not trolling.

The 2 latter threads don't even matter here. The beast one was a argument based on the level accel can manip matter after a period of time. He does not start with it. Its a theoretical practical use of his ability based on the mechanics of his power. Ask DT if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back