• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already removed Spider-Man vs. Doomguy.

I'll also ask Ant to unlock profiles to delete the matches.

Son Goku vs. Janna Windforce

This match is really a stomp when you think about it. Star Guardian Janna is baseline Low 2-C, IIRC, while this UIO2 Goku, whose decently above that due to his scaling. To further break this down, Janna will never hit Goku. If Goku can dodge Danmaku barrages, Janna doesn't really have it in her to strike him. Even if she did, Goku's durable enough to just shrugg it off and keep coming. Goku's retaliation would definitely lay her out due to their difference in strength and the fact that he is a far better fighter.

So, basically, this is less of a match and more of countdown until Janna loses as everything she can throw at Goku is basically useless.

**** it, I have an at least 90% chance to be wrong on this one but

Bill vs. Dante

Most of the votes are a result of Bill not using any other of his hax besides transmutation. This is downright false, Bill has also used Matter Manipulation/Disintegration in-character before, and I'm sure Bill will use it again if nessecary. Let's get the leading argument out of the way.

"Bill atomized Time Baby through sheer AP, not hax"

The problem is, Bill has directly stated he wanted to reduce Time Baby down to molecules before in the AMA, and the ending credits of Gravity Falls Weirdmageddon 1 states that Time Baby was reduced down to it's molecules and will be forced to take 10,000 years to regenerate. Coincidence? I think not. Occam's razor dictates that this is through hax, not AP. If it was really just through AP Bill would've said something along the lines of "RIP HIM TO SHREDS" or "BLAST HIM TO DEATH" or something like that.

"Well, yeah but Bill wanted to do it to Time Baby, why would he do it against anyone else?"

Because Bill is not stupid. If he realizes his main go-to hax isn't working. He wouldn't be like "oh I have this laser beam that can disintegrate enemies down to particles, but this guy isn't time baby why would I use it". That is dumb. Bill is a character that doesn't waste time to get what he wants, anyone who isn't useful to him immediately get's disposed of.

"Bill never used this stuff in the fight against the Shacktron so he must never use it in-character"

First off, ignoring PIS. Bill already thought he had the full situation under control so that's why he used melee first. Second off, does noone remember that the Shacktron literally has an "Anti-Bill Cipher" forcefield that makes it so that it resisted all of his hax? Once Bill figured out that all of his hax was useless why would he keep spamming it?

But however that's just my hot take on the match, the DMC squad is coming in to assassinate my argument soon enough

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Axolotl vs The Gentle Pull
Not necessarily a removal, but the majority on that thread voted for Inconclusive (including me) yet it's still added as a victory for Axolotl and a defeat for TGP. Both of the profiles are locked.
Fixed this one at least

Go make a crt to have that matter manip accepted. I find your attempt at occam's razor... weak. The things he said didn't really imply hax, and he has precog, so we are just assuming that he saw it coming, which he can canonically do, while you are assuming that he uses a hax. Razor's pointed at you, I'm afraid.

Yeah, Disintegration was accepted long ago from this thread by Antvasima.

Also, Occams Razor looks like it would point to disintegration because it the disintegration/vaporization was really ap based since Time Baby it should have induced something akin to super large explosion on contact.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
You can atomize someone though sheer AP though.
I am not saying it can't be done via AP. I am saying there would something like a large explosion if properly displayed.

I am not saying it can't be done via AP. I am saying there would something like a large explosion if properly displayed.

It not showing an explosion doesn't mean anything.

That was just a generic energy beam.

Yes but how do you calculate a characters dura? they don't have more atoms and thus should require the same energy...but they are more durable how do you calc that Ive asked calc members its not possible to calc thus without showings isn't considered possible

So how do you calc that? if you can please tell the calc group members cause from the one's Ive spoken to its not a feasible calc, you need feats of accomplishing atomization

You can just multiply the character's durability by the same difference between a human's durability and the amount of energy it takes to atomize them.

Nope it doesn't work that way atleast from what I was told. there is no reason a character is more durable they simply are, they shouldn't require more engery but they technically would. There are verses where a 3 a hitting a 8 c doesn't atomize thus you need feats in verse to claim ap can accomplish that

The pen or the sword said:
again ask any calc group member sheer ap diff isn't enough to assume atomizatio
Logically, it is like in super high AP difference. I talked with Mr.Bambu and we ealiy agree that the Sheer AP of a 4-B can easily vaporized Planet level character. In fact, about a super 5-A is needed to vaporized a 5-B characters.

Is that accepted or is that what you think? Is that the site ruling? From what I understand no ap difference is considered enough to atomize via sheer ap without showings

Is that accepted or is that what you think? Is that the site ruling? From what I understand no ap difference is considered enough to atomize via sheer ap without showings
What you talking only apply to calculations. Super Large AP difference, assuming it is reasonable back up by evidences, causing things like atomization and caporization are valid arguments in thread

No, not without abilities specifically meant to do that (as in, atomize enemies) Mr. bambu

edit Vaporization I get and understand, its atomization im concerned with

No, not without abilities specifically meant to do that (as in, atomize enemies) Mr. bambu
edit Vaporization I get and understand, its atomization im concerned with
atomization's case can still work AP like vaporization, in vs debate; the formula exists. It takes deep ball for instance to say a characters with High 3-A AP cannot atomized or sub-atomized a characters in Tier 4-A via sheer AP.

Thats not the answer I received but Ill ask around more from what I was told it didn't seem an solid gap could be agreed on and thus require feats of doing so

Logically, it is like in super high AP difference. I talked with Mr.Bambu and we ealiy agree that the Sheer AP of a 4-B can easily vaporized Planet level character. In fact, about a super 5-A is needed to vaporized a 5-B characters.

Bambu also said that it is not a matter of AP that vapourises a superhuman character, but a matter of heat.

In this case, to even go under the assumption that a higher AP character can vapourise a lower AP character without showings in their verse, they would at least need abilities that emit extreme heat to go along with their higher AP.

However, the higher AP character would definitely need showings for them to vapourise a lower AP character with "just their fists" as there are franchises out there where the much higher tiered character doesn't even vapourise their much lower tiered targets with their physical strikes (and only splatters them at best).

Atomisation via AP definitely needs in-verse showings though.

Edit: Also, most Versus debates tends to not involve characters with absurd AP differences such as a character with Universal AP and a character with Wall/Planet level AP (because I doubt there would even be anything left when an entire universe blows up). I'm usually talking about smaller AP gap such as Town-level AP and Continental/Planet level AP.

@Stalker Maggot, I agree. I will removed the matches.

@Warren Valion, this point looks fine so I will removed the match.

Edit: done, overall. I got ninja; Wokistan took care of match Bill Cipher's match removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back