• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
    *Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
    *Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
    *Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
    *Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
    *Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
    *Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    *Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
    *Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

DragonEmperor23 wrote: As it was suggested to me, I created another thread for Mario vs Goku being a stomp to be discussed so it wouldn't clog up this thread. It has been five days since then and all arguments for it not being a stomp have been invalidated so the match can be removed from both profiles now.

Battle is still on Mario's profile

And this fight between Monika and BB (Fate/Extra CCC) should be removed as well. Monika doesn't have a wincon, not only BB resists everything she can do and she has an Almighty, she can see infinite futures and choose whichever one she wants to happe
Bumping this. And the Watcher is now a type 1 Abstract which she can't affect so that's a stomp as well now.

What Overlord said. It has almost been an entire month since the Goku vs Mario match has been added to their pages and it's been seven days since the thread that was made for the sole purpose of defining whether or not it has been a stomp concluded in it being a stomp and yet it is still on both Goku's and Mario's pages.

IDK if this happened or what, but were the JoJo EOH God Tiers (DIO and Jotaro) revised when it comes to Reality Overwrite? I remember someone said that it wasn't combat applicable and as such, unbalanced tiers should be deleted.

I'm not sure about the revision part, so if anyone knows something about this, feel free of correcting me.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What Overlord said. It has almost been an entire month since the Goku vs Mario match has been added to their pages and it's been seven days since the thread that was made for the sole purpose of defining whether or not it has been a stomp concluded in it being a stomp and yet it is still on both Goku's and Mario's pages.
I handled your request.

Mewtwo vs Samus and Ancestor. For the former, Mewtwo was winning the redux. For the latter, Shadow Mewtwo became 4-A and wins in a single attack.

Well, one of the major points for Zero was Absolute Zero, which Cloud now resists. There were arguments for Intangibility as well, but Cloud also has gained Non-Physical Interaction.

Frick I thought that the main reason was the Dura negation. In the past, AZ was considered a form of dura negation, but IIRC, that is no longer the case, unless the Dura nega was because of the AZ, then i guess that it is super outdated

From what I get, AZ can negate durability if there's proof it can stop molecular motion, stop vital functions and the like, it's just that brief contact with an object at AZ temperatures no longer automatically means the target will be frozen with AZ temperatures. However, Zero's techniques do keep the Durability Negation aspect of AZ, if his profile is to go by, as they are shown being able to freeze their targets. The thing is, Cloud thanks to specific Materia is unaffected by AZ cold. That's why I think the match is outdated, among a few other things.

he doesn't have 1-A mindhax, he's resistant to that hax on that level., and not all of them just had mindhax to incap him.

Oh yeah. Speaking of DnD. Medaka's loss to Moradin needs removed, match is super old and Moradin hardcore stomps nowadays.

Noctis vs Bayonetta should be removed from their profiles due to the fact that the outcome for it is false on so many levels. Half of the reasons are not even valid as it amounts to witch time, which Noctis resists btw, and using items that Bayonetta has hardly ever used right off the bat in character, on top of ignoring what Noctis can do that can even the odds here with abilities that Bayonetta doesn't resist.

Theglassman12 said:
Noctis vs Bayonetta should be removed from their profiles due to the fact that the outcome for it is false on so many levels. Half of the reasons are not even valid as it amounts to witch time, which Noctis resists btw, and using items that Bayonetta has hardly ever used right off the bat in character, on top of ignoring what Noctis can do that can even the odds here with abilities that Bayonetta doesn't resist.
I've read through the thread, and it appears several points in favor of Noctis/against Bayonetta were indeed ignored and the thread was rushed to an overly hasty conclusion instead of these points actually being addressed.

I agree with it needing to be removed, and can do so myself. We should be holding ourselves to better standards than this.

I do agree with that. Also, the initial reasoning that was FRA'd to in that thread was...lackluster, to say the least.

I'll remove that one as well.

If a massive AP advantage was the reason for Marowak not being stomped at the time, then the reasoning hasn't changed; Marowak is still capable of one-shotting with AP, just not as badly.

I think leaving that on the pages should be fine.

Mr. Bambu said:
Oh yeah. Speaking of DnD. Medaka's loss to Moradin needs removed, match is super old and Moradin hardcore stomps nowadays.
Oh, yes. The match is really outdated as Mordin does stomp now. I will removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back