• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante has Deconstruction with Ebony and Ivory with his guns now. As for the Issei vs Zelda fight, yeah nothing changed about that. Zelda was already able to oneshot, the match should be re added.

Ionliosite said:
Why were Issei Hyoudou's matches with Dante (Devil May Cry) and Princess Zelda removed? I read the edit description saying Zelda could one-shot Ise with her upgrade, but she could do it since the beginning, since it was a High 6-C vs 6-B originally, and the turned into Low 6-B vs 6-B. I don't know about the Dante one, no description added.
Low 6-B who wins againts a 6-B because he steals half of Zelda Ap to his own

Low 6-B againts a high 6-A and can still steal half oh her AP without dying in the process

And Issei can dodge everything from Zelda but Zelda can´t dodge this? : Breast Power Wave: Issei fires his red and black dragon energy at opponents. It has a special effect of completely halting the movements of females.

I can´t see the logic behind this and Issei has telepathy,not precognition as everyone was saying in the thread

Ionliosite said:
Speaking of Accelerator:

Why was this match removed? Accy's upgrade affects nothing, and thus it should be readded.

And this other match should be readded too since AP meant nothing on it, since it was purely a hax battle.
These matches got removed Agai. Whoever doing this needs to come here and give reasoning why the threads should be removed BEFORE they remove them

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3455766

The reasons that sandy won are debatable. In fact, I did try to debate it. I left my argument and everything, but no one even bothered to respond in a meaningful way and the only reply I did get didn't help the argument for Sandy. So...yeah. This needs to be removed because I was literally ignored and unable to debate with anyone for the side hat I thought would win due to FRAs

Your argument was addressed.

Being shot at is not a lone reason for it to be invalid. Sandy's invisibility would make that basically impossible, even assuming her suit didn't make her jet pack invisible, she's still very small and flying. And AOF is countered by flight and mobility.

Looking at Franks Page. It needs some removed fights.

1. Frank vs Springtrap

Frank's gone through plenty of upgrades, including power/durability ones. He already started almost 6 times stronger, with better basically everything. And recently scaled to a 1,000,000 Joules feat. So should be removed due to stomp.

2. Jimmy vs Frank

This should be removed or redone at the very least. Jimmy scales to 5.820e6 Joules (5,820,000 Joules). And Frank at the time only had 602,000 Joules. Making him way beyond getting one shot limit. And even currently Is almost 6 times weaker. As well. Jimmy had range and Frank didn't.

3. Chris Redfield vs Frank Resident Evil cast recently got backwards scaling to Wall+ making this a major stomp.

4. Chris Walker vs Frank West. Chris gets stomped now. The only feats he scales to on his page is Knocking down a metal door and Skull Crushing. Knocking down a metal door doesn't have a proper calc (the one linked is smashing the door which is vastly different), and skull crushing is within the low 100,000. Meaning Frank physically stomps due to 1,000,000 Joules scaling. Plus Chris has no range. And frank had his arsenal which makes his range several outclass, So physically and range outclassed.

Alien X vs Darkrai should be removed as it is a stomp for several reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back