• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
GojiBoyForever said:
Sportacus has no hax or abilities to incap so the match is basically a stomp since Sportacus cab't win. I will remove the match.

Question, if a vs thread is added for 2 people saying "just because" and the other 5 votes being fra, should that be removed?

Anyway, the matchup is valid as the reasons were not based on something unreliable like a non-used multiplier and an outdated calc that gets scaled because of game mechanics as well.

The Calaca said:
Anyway, the matchup is valid as the reasons were not based on something unreliable like a non-used multiplier and an outdated calc that gets scaled because of game mechanics as well.
Id argue that refusing to show evidence against criticism then dismissing scaling that is still on the profiles of the pokemon is dishonest. This is why i mentioned all of the fra votes as invalid. If you wont show anything other than "just because", it should just be dropped.

You are the one who has to prove that the multipliers are legit.

Ask Cal Howard about the Low 6-B thread. I read it once when PKMN was downgraded only. He's more into PKMN.

That's ridiculous at this point.

I've read the whole thread and outside the fact that you changed your mind like 4 times, all the arguments and the votes are valid. Garou has more chance of winning than his opponent, nothing less nothing more.

Literally all people in the thread are agree about this fact, even people who firstly argued against garou, Drop this, Garou won, that's all, stop this pointless argumentation.

The Causality said:
That's ridiculous at this point.

I've read the whole thread and outside the fact that you changed your mind like 4 times, all the arguments and the votes are valid. Garou has more chance of winning than his opponent, nothing less nothing more.

Literally all people in the thread are agree about this fact, even people who firstly argued against garou, Drop this, Garou won, that's all, stop this pointless argumentation.
So we can now argue just because as an argument? And say that it is okay for people to have NLFs. Unquantifable scaling is a NLF. He cant resist everything machamp does without evidence.

People already tell us about the Scaling, and it's nowhere near to an NLF, he has a way better scaling chain than his opponent despite the fact that his is at least two Time weaker, people tell you about his adaptation, the fact that he overpowered someone who stomped him before And Calca already tell us the fact that he resist at some of Machamp's hax such as fire ect.

Drop this.

The Causality said:
People already tell us about the Scaling, and it's nowhere near to an NLF, he has a way better scaling chain than his opponent despite the fact that his is at least two Time weaker, people tell you about his adaptation, the fact that he overpowered someone who stomped him before And Calca already tell us the fact that he resist at some of Machamp's hax such as fire ect.

Drop this.
Yet no one posted any numbers and their profiles are all just likely which points to baseline. Like i was told in the same thread, a CRT is needed to argue anything that isn't on their profile.

You act as if number govern the Universe, you don't need number to know that if an opponent scale to a much more chain, he can potentially make an opponent two Time stronger in trouble, and the fact that garou already defeated opponent physically stronger than him make this argument moot, Machamp can't One shot, Garou win due to being able to adapt and being a better fighter.

The Causality said:
You act as if number govern the Universe, you don't need number to know that if an opponent scale to a much more chain, he can potentially make an opponent two Time stronger in trouble, and the fact that garou already defeated opponent physically stronger than him make this argument moot, Machamp can't One shot, Garou win due to being able to adapt and being a better fighter.
If garou cant take a hit from Machamp's AP he cant fight anymore than that. If garou cant take 16x his own AP in a hit whats the point of continuing?

First, Machamp starts being 2.6x stronger. If he can get 4x stronger then he'd be 10.4x stronger, not 16x.

Second, you've been asked to bring the evidence of those multipliers not being game mechanics and just ignore it. Don't expect us to treat that seriously without the necessary evidence.

Third, I've already told you that a much weaker Garou took attacks from someone on the Mountain level. He was around 10x weaker as well going by our calcs (which aren't the decisive evidence).

Fourth, you have been asked to drop the issue. The matchup has concluded and (I guess) added to the profiles. Your arguments ain't debunking the win.

Thread:2276557

Zeus (Saint Seiya)'s loss to Odin (Dungeons and Dragons) should be removed for the following reasons:

• Odin litterally resists everything Zeus can do.
  • Odin has thousands of hax that would allow him to istantly win (Since he has a long scaling chain of bypassing resistances), like Mind Hax, Concept Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Ect.
  • Also it outdated since now D&D Gods scale to a vastly higher degree of 2-A, so he one shots trougth sheer AP
  • Also there's the passive probability hax making Zeus always start first and Precog which tells him the best move to do.

Agree by the way. Probably other D&D matches that are outdated but I dunno which ones are and aren't affected.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3379628

Thor isn't high enough to really damage Phoenix. We don't have a set AP value but there's no way in hell he reaches two megajoules. Phoenix either beats or matches him in absolutely everything, and he even has more range so that Thor can't actually reach him, especially when all of Phoenix's attacks would knock him back. This guy can't get close.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3348455

Same with this. Speedwagon isn't anywhere close to Phoenix's level. His hat would get blown away by his attacks, he's inferior in just about every way to Phoenix making this win not notable. Speedwagon can't get close

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3343528

Again, same thing. Superman has no range, is not close to Phoenix's level, and has no abilities to make up for the different. He can't even get close and Phoenix out-lifts him. This ain't fair either because Superman can't even get close.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3260753

I don't even think that Pong has a way to hurt Phoenix due to the AP difference and it seemed like attack reflection was a straight up ignored ability in the voting process anyways. Doesn't stop Phoenix from jus about oneshotting Pong Paddle and any summons it has.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1993073

I'm the one who made this match and I know for a fact this was before Phoenix got all of his gear and abilities. So much had changed before this match was concluded that I doubt it's fair. Giving Phoenix three days of preptime is too much, Phoenix is more powerful, stronger arguably, more intelligent, and generally is better. This fight shouldn't have been added in the first place because I wanted it to die long ago.

Few things on that

1. Well edited this. But what Gyro said.

2. I'm kinda iffy on this one. The range thing isn't an excuse to remove this one because both had range. But Phoenix won it cause his range wasn't able to be removed (hat gets thrown away in the wind). But it looked like speedwagon got Wall level more as a place holder. Looking at it. He took a casual kick from a Building level. And it just got downgraded since it was casual. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't see any wall level calcs put there. So I don't know exactly where he lands in the wall level area. Higher or lower end.

3. I don't know how we treat range vs no range fights. I know I've seen dozens of fights where one hella outranged the other and that's why a victory was given. If we consider this one removable because of range. Then got a few fights I got to go get checked

4. Gonna bring up. The reflection isn't ignored. Phoenix just isn't dumb enough to spam range attacks when it clearly isn't working only only smacking him in the face. Combat experienced or not, most people will figure that one out

4. Yea. Phoenix never needed any prep on that one iirc anyway. Still was like much stronger iirc. But that fights a stomp among stomps. Definitely should be removed

1. I'll drop that I guess but still I'm iffy. The general consensus is that Thor will continuously be knocked back and a hit will never be landed which sounds pretty bad.

2. Speedwagon doesn't have a set AP value so we really can't assume he's similar to Phoenix's level when him damaging Jonathan and taking a hit from him is a big outlier and especially since Jonathan was holding back making it difficult to scale off of him, so we basically have to give him his own feats. Speedwagon still isn't powerful enough to mess with Phoeni, and his one attack that'd actually work gets negated. He can't do anything.

3. A fight like this would be fine if Superman held at least some advantage but I don't even know his AP value and even then I'm sure it's not close to Phoenix's level. Superman literally has nothing he can do to win unless you can give me a reasonable way he could win, which isn't a vague "oh he gets close to Phoenix and hits him a few times." Because he can't using similar logic of Phoenix apparently blowing everyone away.

4. Alright but Phoenix like still one shots anything Pong can do due to being vastly superior to real world animals.

5. So that can be removed. Yeah. I dunno why that was pushed to be added exactly.

2. Well if we used the casual kick. It would back scale on that one. Regardless. What feats does he have on his own that makes him Wall? I don't see calcs or anything.

3. He should be stronger/tougher than Phoenix. And a better fighter. So, There's that.

4. Well yea. I brought that up. That Pong could spam summon. But it amounts to very little since Phoenix elbows them.

5. I think I bumped it cause Phoenix didn't have the 2 million Joules at the time. And I was looking to end a lot of the threads. Which made it a stomp with prep or not.

Like he can kill a vampire which cause cracks in walls or something absurd. It's not powerful.

3. What makes you say that? Also being stronger/tougher won't amount to much if you get ragdolled.

And I suppose we agree in at least two of them.

2. Ok. I think I found the feat. It's surviving an attack which destroyed several other bodies.

3. He scales green arrow who iirc gets Wall from backwards scaling to small building levels. Which would put Superman at a higher degree than Phoenix. Or he logically should be With backwards scaling.

And again that means little if Phoenix ragdolls him around. Why is that assumed anyways? Lifting strength? I get that Phoenix has superior lifting strengths but that doesn't mean that his winds should scale correctly. I think it's depend on who he knocks down and how comparable they are. Even then I heard lifting strength isn't even able to justify that.

Also about Speedwagon. I mean...destroying several bodies is incredibly vague.

His winds overpower people on his level to stronger than him.

And Look in his durability. It's one of two links put there

It even looks difficult to pin down. It seems more like it's attacking one person at a time to be honest, and even then...the results down look impressive if I'm remembering a separate calc right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back