• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Ainz's go to attack is Grasp Heart and Lillie's go to attack is X-Axis, the AP being different doesn't matter.

Yeah ainz victories almost never have to do with ap, both characters were haxed so ap/dura weren't a factor, ainz simply got off his hax first...In the end nothing about that fight has changed due to her ap increase.

Thread:3302253

The inconclusive match between Archie Sonic and Thanos aims to make others believe that there is something both sides didn't agree on and we need to roll with that, this is wrong as we as a wiki apply the matter as a fact.

This is incredibly simple to notice by looking at both profiles, Thanos has insane Precognition, the scale of it far surpasses the degree of Sonic's resistence to the power, thus making the former win.

I am neutral on the Sonic and Thanos match since I am nowhere near a knowledgeable members of both series to give appropriate inputs

Perhaps, but none of the reasonings in the original vote were based around Polygon Man being able to one-shot with anything.

Gil is only 7-B at that time, and only one 5-B attack. I know about Kurumi,Esdeath McQueen because he doesnt have defence againts them. Not sure on the others.

Ea doesn't really have normal physics, so no vectors to deflect. One good blast and he's dead, so Gil only loses because of not using his best first move.

I already said AP had nothing to do with that fight

Accelerator reflects everything and one shots Gil before he pulls out Ea.

This was the case before and after the downgrades.

So again, nothing changes unless Ea somehow gets reflected

But he is only 5-B in one attack.

And like we already establish in his match with Ikki that Gil have information Analysis. So he can use EA early on.

Schnee One said:
I already said AP had nothing to do with that fight

Accelerator reflects everything and one shots Gil before he pulls out Ea.

This was the case before and after the downgrades.

So again, nothing changes unless Ea somehow gets reflected
Repeating the same thing does not get you anywhere when I already gave you a response to that

Speaking of Accelerator:

Why was this match removed? Accy's upgrade affects nothing, and thus it should be readded.

And this other match should be readded too since AP meant nothing on it, since it was purely a hax battle.

And someone removed Accel vs Esdeath as well, without consulting the removal thread, that's annoying.

They still need to be brought here to be looked at to ensure they are legitmatly outdated, you can add matches to unlocked profiles but removals should be brought up here so we can actually see if they have become outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back