• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cipher VS Dante (Link here.)

The votes mainly consisted of people voting for Dante because he only has one good hax that Bill doesn't have any defense against, which is Sealing. However, Bill has more amounts of hax that are able to give him the win, and even though it was brought up several times during the thread, people ignored it and said "Bill doesn't lead with those" even though Dante doesn't lead with Sealing and wouldn't use it for quite a while.

When Bill using hax against characters he doesn't feel are any threats to him, someone claimed that he didn't use his hax against the Shacktron, and everyone agreed with him even though that's the only time he used physical force against non-threats.

And even if Bill did lead with AP, he would learn very quickly that doesn't work and opt to incapacitate Dante instead by putting him into sleep, which Dante has no resistance to and just wait it out.

He can also negate Dante's durability via disintegration, mess with his molecules via his Matter Manipulation, and just kill him off with Death Manipulation.

In short, this was a mess of a thread which consisted of people jumping on a vote that was flawed and was based only around one ability and the character's superior AP, which didn't mean much considering Bill's Regenerationn (That's against AP, not Sealing).

Garou vs Cure Sunshine

As I found out when looking through the thread, no one outside of Jasonsith who got the AP wrong, checked out the gap.

Garou scales to 24 Pettatons

Cure scales to 183 Pettatons and that was in her base form, her next form is stronger then this

That is a 7.6x AP gap, enough for a One Shot as 7.5x is the accepted level

Despite Garou's numerous other advantages, this is literally Garou vs Saitama all over again with that gap.

Technically correct and just out of acceptable limits, yeet the match.

Yes, the match was more than 2 years ago and both characters like Yuno have been updated so the old match is inapplicable now. I removed the match, @YungManzi.

Fleetway Sonic vs Game Sonic

My first issue is that the battle was heavily tilted in Game Sonic's favour. To elucidate, some of Fleetway Sonic's most viable hax were restricted (which I'm pretty sure is not allowed anyway). Furthermore, Game Sonic was bloodlusted while Fleetway remained in character. All these factors lead me to request the removal of the match.

Now that I think about it, I believe Dante vs Shulk should be removed from the combatants' profiles, as Shulk has no real way to incapacitate Dante. Even if the latter's senses get nulled, he still has his own Instinctive Reaction (which is not based on his senses) and Devil Sword Dante (which has a will of its own and defends Dante) to keep fighting.

How do you have instinctive reactions without senses?

You literally need them to form instinct

Schnee One said:
How do you have instinctive reactions without senses?
You literally need them to form instinct
I dunno, but that's not what was established by the novel. And even then, it's not exactly incap if the character can fight back at least in some capacity.

I dunno, but that's not what was established by the novel. And even then, it's not exactly incap if the character can fight back at least in some capacity.

To my knowledge the novel never once established that all of his senses were useless at any point

Just that he couldn't see him

Schnee One said:
To my knowledge the novel never once established that all of his senses were useless at any point

Just that he couldn't see him
I mean, that Mundus was made of nothing but void, and you can't really feel it normally

Good thing Dante has NPI to feel it then

You literally cannot fight without your senses unless something else is taking over.

Schnee One said:
Good thing Dante has NPI to feel it the
How is that supposed to help him *feel* it? Yes, he harmed Mundus, but how does that translate to Dante being able to feel him with that?

Schnee One said:
If you can hit something, or touch something, you can feel something.
Don't know if this applies to non-physical things. Sorry if I look stupid.

Btw, is Shulk's perception-null permanent or temporary?

given what we've seen, it's permanent. Also take this somewhere else guys, it's derailing the thread.

Alright cool

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1091666

Nanashi vs Battler Ushiromiya

Nanashi got some initial votes right off the bat due to Observation seemingly being superior to Truths, but then an actual discussion started between some knowledgeable users about what the differences and advantages actually were for both opponents and how Observation and Truths would interact. Eventually, it started seeming more and more like it would be an inconclusive.

Before any consensus could be reached, however, Nanashi got enough FRA's to get the match added.

XING06 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2650932
Composite Human vs Master Chief was a total mismatch with the weapons and conditions they were given.

MC is more durable and has incomparable physical AP (57000 J vs 7500 J) and more powerful weapons with a higher rate of fire.

Meanwhile, the range of 10 meters (along with equalized speed) means that whoever wins is based on whose weapon can actually beat the other's durability and who can land a shot with their weapon first. Intelligence and experience don't matter as much as pure durability and AP due to the close range.

The AA12 with buckshot barely scratches a 9B character (It's pretty much the same as multiple .22 pellets or .32 ACPs hitting someone at once), with slugs it can take down a bear (but MC is a couple times more durable than that), with FRAG-12 MC still has around 2x more durability than the explosive yield of the round. Grenades are a liability at 10 meters, same with the RPG-7, as the blast radius can easily kill both of them.
Bump.

King (One Punch Man)

His victory against Mr. Satan needs to be removed since the recent CRT regarding his powers and abilities makes the arguments in the thread very faulty

Some of his other matches might also have to be removed but I'm not certain

Andytrenom said:
King (One Punch Man)

His victory against Mr. Satan needs to be removed since the recent CRT regarding his powers and abilities makes the arguments in the thread very faulty

Some of his other matches might also have to be removed but I'm not certain
Nvm. I decided to remove the match myself

@Andytrenom, when you forget you technically have the authority to be removed matchs if valid reasonings are given, haha

@Overlord775, I handled your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back