• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Authority

The Authoritys two loses should potentially be removed. While yes both a domestic cat and a water bear could destroy/outlast the authority respectivley. Neither of these loses took into account that this key of the Authority exists within the crystal prison. (I could be wrong here)

The Crystal prison keeps him alive and if his 'weakened' key is really him outside of the crystal that seems odly specific to me.

TLDR The authoritys weakened key is him inside the crystal prison which cannot be broken into by anyone in the His Dark Materials multiverse and this his losses should be removed as they should have been inconclusive.

@Blackcurrant91, your reasonings seems to me so I handled your requests.

Mario VS Son Goku (Xeno) (Link here.)

Most of the people based their points on Sealing, which Goku doesn't have anymore, and an AP advantage which wouldn't really matter much, as Mario is way more haxed. Mario has some pretty good hax of his own, such as his own Sealing, Reality Warping, passive resurrection if Goku does hit him, increase his stats, decrease Goku's stats. He can passively nullify the damage he takes for 6 times throughout the battle, giving him plenty of time to use any of his wincons.

@Unoriginal Memes, i agree that both profiles have received many updates that that add new dynamic especially Mario's profile so I handled your requests.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1091666

Nanashi vs Battler Ushiromiya

Nanashi got some initial votes right off the bat due to Observation seemingly being superior to Truths, but then an actual discussion started between some knowledgeable users about what the differences and advantages actually were for both opponents and how Observation and Truths would interact. Eventually, it started seeming more and more like it would be an inconclusive.

Before any consensus could be reached, however, Nanashi got enough FRA's to get the match added.

@Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97, it looks clear to me that Nanashi 's won the match so I think it can stay.

So if an argument gets enough votes before the discussion has come to a consensus on whether it's been debunked, it's allowed to get added anyway?

So if an argument gets enough votes before the discussion has come to a consensus on whether it's been debunked, it's allowed to get added anyway?
Not really if certain arguments are debunked like Fallacy then their related votes should be nulled. The thing is in most threads only a few like I apply this point.

For me, I saw the new reasonings but I don't think they debunked Nanashi's win.

Ah darn. So it can be added as long as it's not a fallacy?
As long as no winning arguments are not debunked, it is fine to add the match. If the some winning arguments are inapplicable because from new profiles updates or incorrect arguments in the then Versus Thread Removal Requests are used to removed the match.

Goku vs SCP-871

This match comes from the time where the infamous "indestructible cake" could have matches added to its page because for some reason the "Notable Matches" section was added to is profile despite it being a weapon.

Now that it doesn't have it anymore, the match should be removed from Goku's profile.

Elizhaa said:
PsychoWarper said:
Cain vs Yakou should be removed as due to the new understanding of Cains reflection Yakou can Incap.
What understading because the term sounds vague here, @PsychoWarper?
Cains attack reflection doesnt reflect non-harmful Incap or BFR, Yakou has Sleep Manip (That might be 1-A tbh), at the time of the thread people still thought the reflection reflected everything including non-harmful stuff.

@Headless The first one doesn't actually violate any rules. The conditions of any match are up to the OP to decide. Even if its weird.

Mr. Bambu said:
@Headless The first one doesn't actually violate any rules. The conditions of any match are up to the OP to decide. Even if its weird.
IT makes the tearing system and roughly all the fighting abilities of characters restricted for a valid victory. We already have this Versus Thread Rules so the match should have been added at all:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.
If there is confusion about I think I can make a CRT or Staff Thread on the topic.

I will removed this match: Meltlilith vs Yuuki Kagurazaka. The main reason Meltlilith won the match was she had Conceptual Manipulation with Saraswati Meltout (Can wash away the concepts of civilization and anything else that "flows") that she used which Yuuki didn't resist, Now, a revision took place and she lost the abilities so the match would have much much different in result.

@Elizhaa No, it doesn't. The condition doesn't render any ability of either side useless or lost. SBA also mentions that win conditions can be decided by the OP.

Elizhaa said:
I will removed this match: Meltlilith vs Yuuki Kagurazaka.
The main reason Meltlilith won the match was she had Conceptual Manipulation with Saraswati Meltout (Can wash away the concepts of civilization and anything else that "flows") that she used which Yuuki didn't resist, Now, a revision took place and she lost the abilities so the match would have much much different in result.
>Conceptual Manipulation got removed

>There's no CRT for it

this looks like someone griefed the page to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back