• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Healthy Itachi vs Pain
Their profiles aren't locked, but this battle has been done before but with Sick Itachi. Should that battle be removd and this added since it's 7-1 or should they both stay just specififying the health of Itachi in each battle? One of the people participating in the discussion brought up the possibility of removing the initial one since it had faulty/false arguments being used. Sick Itachi vs Pain

Helthy and sick are another way to call his Alive and Edo Tensei keys? If that's the case, both can be added to the profiles.

Their profiles are open, you can add the match by yourself.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/goku-vs-itachi.117476/

Goku vs Itachi
Both in character
Itachi: 17
goku: 0

Which key is Akatsuki Itachi?

Everything else has been added, and Sonic's link to his match vs. Bowser has been fixed

If healthy and sick are part of a single key, then the match shouldn't have been added in the first place.

If someone makes more keys for him then it's fine, but until that moment we can't add matches that feature versions of characters not specified by their current keys and/or ap section.

His alive key can also be modified to feature both his healthy and sick versions, but that must be written somewhere and specifically described in the ap section.

If healthy and sick are part of a single key, then the match shouldn't have been added in the first place.

If someone makes more keys for him then it's fine, but until that moment we can't add matches that feature versions of characters not specified by their current keys and/or ap section.

His alive key can also be modified to feature both his healthy and sick versions, but that must be written somewhere and specifically described in the ap section.
the goku vs itachi match was described as a stomp

makes sense

I didn't consider him sick or healthy, just the akatsuki key

but I also don’t see much difference between one and the other, itachi’s wincon is the same

I didn't consider him sick or healthy, just the akatsuki key

but I also don’t see much difference between one and the other, itachi’s wincon is the same
Him being healthy makes him more physically competent and means he has more stamina which is important in a fight against many opponents at once.

Sick Itachi winning isn't impossible, but it's much less decisive and debatable if he would run out of stamina or take them out first.

Him being healthy makes him more physically competent and means he has more stamina which is important in a fight against many opponents at once.

Sick Itachi winning isn't impossible, but it's much less decisive and debatable if he would run out of stamina or take them out first.
So I’m going to make him healthy, that won’t change anything, right? something like canceling, I don’t know, I’m new here

Ok i just saw that some matches got deleted from Mechi profile, i don't know which reason, but apparently only on Mechikabura profile, since the characthers which had the matchup still have the match in their section.

im pretty sure there isn't a request for deletion of matchup, also the Massive revision wouldn't really change anything.

just gonna copy past from the old History version
Notable Losses:

Lavos (Chrono (Verse)) Lavos' Profile (Base Lavos and Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura were used, Lavos was allowed to change forms, and speed was equalized)

Heaven Ascension DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) DIO's Profile (Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Post-Absorption DIO were used, and speed was equalized)

Back