• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I literally posted his range and it's 2-A. What was the point of this whole thing then?

Range does mean destruction in conjunction to Attack Potency. If I have 2-C range for my AP, I can destroy multiple timelines.
Man, range dosen't mean that, and just because it's in conjuction with AP dosen't mean nothing. do you have scans also? I have lost something? Those are the proofs that range dosen't means destruction

Xeno Goku has Multiversal+ range, that means he can destroy infinite timelines, Tricky aint hiding anywhere

No, Ki blast, but not only, in general DC = Speed, in DB. But where AP come from? also how much time we saw a villain or just someone literally smoothing the ki blast and sending it somewhere else. some examples. I chosed from DBH and DBS because those dudes are 3-A, Low 2-C and even 2-A. their Ki explosion didn't destroy a equivalent area of their AP, but it is undeniable that their attack was on a greater range than what it did, that is, it is basic, it was a DC that went from 3-A to 2-A but without effective range, maybe I expressed myself badly but I'm talking about the range
Two words Ki control
Dragon Ball characters control thier ki to make lesser level of destruction

Man, range dosen't mean that, and just because it's in conjuction with AP dosen't mean nothing. do you have scans also? I have lost something? Those are the proofs that range dosen't means destruction
Unlike H.A. Dio, Funny and your other exemples, Goku have Multiversal+ range with his Ki blast explosions via scaling to multiple characters that can nuke the multivetse with thier blasts. That always how the case is in Dragon Ball

I feel like OP is trying to force the match to be fair at this point. Like, what even is this?

Two words Ki control
Dragon Ball characters control thier ki to make lesser level of destruction
Make sense in Frieza and Jiren case, but with Xeno Goku, like he is literally "angry", and was even in SS4, and wanted to defeat fu and solve the mess he was making
Unlike H.A. Dio, Funny and your other exemples, Goku have Multiversal+ range with his Ki blast explosions via scaling to multiple characters that can nuke the multivetse with thier blasts. That always how the case is in Dragon Ball
You could easily have said before .. btw, the last time i saw DBH was long time ago, and I'm not up to date, can you send scans?
Why would I need scans for something this basic? Just look at the range page.

And what does that profile have to do with anything, again?
1) Because im proving a point
2) Because they are my proofs that range dosen't mean always destruction
"Range is a measurement that refers to how far that the attacks or abilities of a certain character, weapon, or otherwise, can efficiently reach on their/its own."
If I threw the ball on the other side of my city it would be range right? but I did not destroy the city.

Also man, sorry but you ignored what i just sent to you
I feel like OP is trying to force the match to be fair at this point. Like, what even is this?
I don't even care anymore, now i just want to resolve this range discussion

You're essentially arguing that a Low 2-C attack that can cover a Low 2-C space can't destroy a Low 2-C structure.

And the examples you're citing make no sense here. I already posted his range and how it's 2-A with physical attacks, which isn't what you seem to be talking about.

You're essentially arguing that a Low 2-C attack that can cover a Low 2-C space can't destroy a Low 2-C structure.
What? i don't even understand what you meant, im saying an attack, like a bullet, laser or whatever you want, that travel a certain distance like a City, a universe or whatever, can't destroy the Citry, Universe etc..

Basically i made the example of ball, if the ball travel the city does it mean it can destroy the city? No, but it would have City range anyways.

I didn't mention the other quote because: i forgot his existence and because we are reaping the other argument, also explain why it dosen't make sense.

What? i don't even understand what you meant, im saying an attack, like a bullet, laser or whatever you want, that travel a certain distance like a City, a universe or whatever, can't destroy the Citry, Universe etc..

Basically i made the example of ball, if the ball travel the city does it mean it can destroy the city? No, but it would have City range anyways.

I didn't mention the other quote because: i forgot his existence and because we are reaping the other argument, also explain why it dosen't make sense.
I think what he means that goku have 2-A range, it's not just ki blast that travels the distance, but the explosion of said ki blasts do too

I think what he means that goku have 2-A range, it's not just ki blast that travels the distance, but the explosion of said ki blasts do too
I mean "Extended melee range. Multiversal+ with ki blasts and attacks. Low Multiversal with portals", seems a bit vague, i asked for scans before to the guy, but anyone can send it, so i can count votes

I mean "Extended melee range. Multiversal+ with ki blasts and attacks. Low Multiversal with portals", seems a bit vague, i asked for scans before to the guy, but anyone can send it, so i can count votes
Ki blast, it has everything you know. His ki blast, kamehameha, Kia, shockwaves have multiversal +. Meaning even his ki explosions have that range, and his shockwaves are omnidirectional in some cases.

Ki blast, it has everything you know. His ki blast, kamehameha, Kia, shockwaves have multiversal +. Meaning even his ki explosions have that range, and his shockwaves are omnidirectional in some cases.
exacly, and his portals, rips in space can open diffrent universes hence the 2-c range

dbh is a arcade, scans are nigh impossible find lmfao
I had the game on steam, im pretty sure we can find scans on manga and anime
Ye, you are right with everything, but the problem is as explained and showed before, that the ki blast that goku he threw didn't destroyed the multiverse, someone said it's Ki Control and it scales to Ki blast that destroys multiverses, so i want just be sure and see the scans because IDRI

I had the game on steam, im pretty sure we can find scans on manga and anime

Ye, you are right with everything, but the problem is as explained and showed before, that the ki blast that goku he threw didn't destroyed the multiverse, someone said it's Ki Control and it scales to Ki blast that destroys multiverses, so i want just be sure and see the scans because IDRI
u want to see scans of ki blasts destroying multiverses?

it’s literally on the profiles like demigra and shroom where both of them were going to destroy the dbh multiverse and the real world, the scans are on there profile
Im talking about Ki Blasts not AP tho. btw yes, I know AP = Ki blast in DB, i just want see it's if in-character for anyone to do that.

Im talking about Ki Blasts not AP tho. btw yes, I know AP = Ki blast in DB, i just want see it's if in-character for anyone to do that.
dude. have not watched db a day in ur life? EVERYTIME THEY USE KI IT SCALES TO THERE AP. ki scales to everything in a dragon ball characters body lmfao

dude. have not watched db a day in ur life? EVERYTIME THEY USE KI IT SCALES TO THERE AP. ki scales to everything in a dragon ball characters body lmfao
bruh i literally said that i know Ki = AP and i said im asking for see if that's in-character.
Like it's even 1 line of text, why you didn't readed that?

bruh i literally said that i know Ki = AP and i said im asking for see if that's in-character.
Like it's even 1 line of text, why you didn't readed that?
literally every dragon ball character does this in character.... what do u think they use ki blasts for? fireworks?

literally every dragon ball character does this in character.... what do u think they use ki blasts for? fireworks?
Man again, im saying that i want scans of them destroying a space-time, multiple space-times or whatever in-character with a Ki Blast.

Man again, im saying that i want scans of them destroying a space-time, multiple space-times or whatever in-character with a Ki Blast.

here’s zeno destroying a space time with ki

here’s freeza using his ki to destroy this planet

here’s cell in a game destroying a whole solar system with a kamehameha

Holy shit how did I NOT see this thread.
Anywho, can I get a summary? I don't think Tricky can really do anything to Goku besides outlast him.

Tricky has his reality warping shit, and that's his real only wincon.

Goku has sealing, and can nuke hell.

Are we just supposed to forget that DBS Goku almost destroyed the universe with mere punches?

Why can't Xeno Goku do the same? A literal clap from his hands could yeet the universe away.

exactly. but manu is questioning whether goku can destroy a space time despite the rating he currently has.....
He scales far above those ppl who easily can do so or even their presence causing to do so
Also Goku was unsure if he powered up how that will impact history

here’s zeno destroying a space time with ki

here’s freeza using his ki to destroy this planet

here’s cell in a game destroying a whole solar system with a kamehameha

Zeno EE universes due to being disqualified from the tournament, but Zeno errase normally stuff like that.
Frieza destroyed planet vegeta due the threat of Saiyans power and the legend of the super saiyan,
Wait, the game is non-canon to the original, despite him going to explode and destroying anything tho

We shouldn't really scale Zeno character to Goku character tbh. Btw, Goku with Fu didn't used the full power of his Ki blast, and he was pretty serious though. also when I try to break the chains, it should be a better example

Zeno EE universes due to being disqualified from the tournament, but Zeno errase normally stuff like that.
Frieza destroyed planet vegeta due the threat of Saiyans power and the legend of the super saiyan,
Wait, the game is non-canon to the original, despite him going to explode and destroying anything tho

We shouldn't really scale Zeno character to Goku character tbh. Btw, Goku with Fu didn't used the full power of his Ki blast, and he was pretty serious though. also when I try to break the chains, it should be a better example
ok? so what is normally erases universes. that’s still ki lmfao. which is exacly what xeno goku can do except that it’s not erasure more like just destructive.

SO??? he still destroyed it with ki and that scales to attack potency.

who gives a shit. the whole point was that cell was going to destroy the spar system with his kamehameha

i’m not scaling anyone. i’m trying to say that ki does indeed scale to ap and they have destroyed shit with ki alone.

?????

Back