• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lavos gave Archie Sonic trouble when they were the same tier

Following

Links go nowhere

i have several questions lol

1st why 6-B xD
2nd what's lavos's 1st move , cuz we all know what mechi's gonna do
3rd is it just me or does lavos's profile not have a single resistance ? am i blind ?

i have several questions lol

1st why 6-B xD
2nd what's lavos's 1st move , cuz we all know what mechi's gonna do
3rd is it just me or does lavos's profile not have a single resistance ? am i blind ?
1. 2-A Lavos would sexually abuse Mechikabura.

2. BFR apparently.

3. The profile is outdated AF.

1. 2-A Lavos would sexually abuse Mechikabura.

2. BFR apparently.

3. The profile is outdated AF.
TBF , the only difference is more hax that lavos doesn't start with and high godly regen that is useles cuz of absorbtion , so using the 2-A version seems much more reasonable .

also thank god , i thought i was losing it for a sec

Anyway, what stops Lavos from looking at him and then completely copy him? He would gain the range to get out from Mechi's dimension and then hax stomp him.

Power Mimicry (able to copy the entire skillset of a target by looking at any point in Time. Copied beings include lifeforms that were extinct, Magus, beings that were already destroyed and machines that weren't even created yet. Is also able to copy servants and summons of the target to act as extensions of its being)

Sealing (can seal and unlock Portals as well)

Teleportation (can teleport itself or teleport large objects such as boulders)

BFR (Can send others to different points in space and time, to the end of time or to non-existence in the darkness beyond time)

Range: Multiversal+ (Through harnessing the Frozen Flame's energy, even the scientists of the El Nido Archipelago would be able to have complete control over space-time across the timelines, said artifact being a fragment of Lavos)

And to return from the Darkness you need High Godly

Regeneration (High-Godly, came back even after being conceptually erased to the Non-existence of the Darkness Beyond Time)

How tf is Mechi countering any of these.

Affecting more than a multiverses is still Baseline, UNLESS in the verse is something impressive in that verse

btw, can Lavos resist black hole and absorption?

Thing is, he'd copy his abilities to their level, then null completely Mechikabura. Also, his acausality type 3 precents Mechi from one shotting him.
acausality type 3 is useless when mechi just absorbs everything in one go
As the fight starts, Lavos already copies him, even the range. And thus can get out from the Dimension.
for the 2nd time he copies the abilities not the stats , and why would him having the same range let him out ? people with the same range got absorbed and couldn't get out

for the 2nd time he copies the abilities not the stats , and why would him having the same range let him out ? people with the same range got absorbed and couldn't get out
From when copying the abilities of a guy doesn't make you gain the range? It's like saying that if I, a 2-C ranged guy, copy a 2-A BFR, said BFR wouldn't be 2-A too and wouldn't make sense.

Also I've said that once Lavos gets out Mechikabura can't anything to kill him and prevent Lavos from hax stomping him because Type 3 Acausality, simple.

Back