• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos is baseline 6-C Vilgax is 8.86 Gigatons Vilgax has AP advantage. Thanos has LS advantage both are very old Vilgax is over 3,235 has being an intergalactic warlord might have more experience than Thanos. I'll go with Vilgax due to his intellegence being able to create the Omntrix along with Azmuth however I might change my vote based on more detailed explanation of Thanos intelligence and him having higher LS could be extremely helpful here.

Vilgax also has the Body Control and Heat Vision whereas Thanos has next to no abilities in base.
Also voting Vilgax.

Thanos resists heat? Body Control makes him more versatile, unless I'm misunderstanding the application of the ability for Vilgax.

Vilgax can decently use his body control in combat, usually for LS purposes though iirc.

Vilgax's lasers also give him a range advantage probably, even if it’s just for pushing back Thanos or something. It also works against (to knock him back) Shock Rock I think who also resists heat.

He could hold the tesseract which has a heat of 100,000 kelvin and is so hot it can melt steel if it lands on a steel surface
Oh cool, could I get a scan for the former?

He could hold the tesseract which has a heat of 100,000 kelvin and is so hot it can melt steel if it lands on a steel surface

IIRC The Tesseract itself doesn't output 100,000 Kelvin (Otherwise Red Skull, Fury, Rambeau, etc., would die)

The Tesseract requires a heat of at least 120,000,000 Kelvin to break through its Coulomb barrier and activate its full power IIRC that's what Banner said.

Vilgax has the AP advantage (Although with the sword the gap is slightly closed since the sword could deflect stormbreaker, which badly wounded Thanos). Thanos has the LS advantage (Which according to green makes body control useless), and resists heat + could block with the sword. And both's intelligence seems to be equal.

I think due to how everything else would be a stalemate, Vilgax should take this due to his AP and Range advantage, although this would be a good fight in the end

Back