• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Sonic

base sonic and bowser with a grand star

speed equalized

whooooooo would win

Does the Grand Star grant Bowser resistance to Pressure Points resulting in Paralysis Inducement or Sonic's Spin Dash that can vibrate and wither down molecules?
Bowser already resist paralysis inducement due to being unaffected by Bowyer's arrows, which puts someone in a state of paralysis when pierced by it. His Sonic spin is... meh. I mean all it did was cut ropes, not sure if it will actually be powerful enough to peirce Bowser, especially since Bowser has Mid-High regeneration, so I think that itself should cover it.

Before continuing,

Bowser and Sonic leads with H2H.

After a certain point, after H2H fails both of them, they'll resort to Haxes. What Hax does Bowser usually use first?

Tho, I do believe Archie Sonic will be the first one to go for Haxes, since he has shown to be more of a Combat Genius than Bowser. Not that Bowser isn't a combat genius in his own right, just that Sonic is better in that regard.

Archie Sonic, if he were to use Haxes, it would be the Power Rings before the Chaos Emeralds. He does chooses Power RIngs over Chaos Emeralds more in character, tho he always knows what he is using them for.

Last edited:
Actually due to Bowser having a Grand Star/Power Star/Jumbo Star (they're all the same), his first move is sealing. That's what he did against Peach, to a bunch of Toads, Mario, Luigi, and Wario when he got them.

Not good.

image0.jpg

Imagine Sealing be a weakness for this broken character.

Fine. I do believe Bowser starts with H2H, but if his first Hax move is Sealing, whelp.

Zavok’s not-faker, ChadBowser FRA

His character earns this one.

Someone mentioned Sonic has Fatehax. Bowser doesn’t seem to resist Fatehax. How does Sonic’s Fatehax work and would it be strong enough to prevent Bowser from winning?

Someone mentioned Sonic has Fatehax. Bowser doesn’t seem to resist Fatehax. How does Sonic’s Fatehax work and would it be strong enough to prevent Bowser from winning?
It is a passive aura which controls fate so Sonic cannot die. Sonic can still be Knocked out or incapacitated.

Hm, alright. Well, assuming no other arguments come up and that’s not contradicted, I’ll vote Bowser, since it seems like he has this in solid.

Bowser doesn't resist. Sonic's FateHax is "Sonic always wins in the end."

However, VSBW rules allow incap to be a win option. And Sonic has been incap in his story before. Sealing is good enough for a 24 hours incap to allow opponents to "win" against the Hedgehog.

Back