• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi FRA, In-Character means Goku won't one-shot off the bat and that gives more than enough room for Genjutsu.

Itachi starts with genjutsu in character and his genjutsu is pretty amazing, simply pointing at goku is enough to defeat him, it's incredible and crazy how even a mundane hax can turn a completely one-sided shitstomp lol slap clapped to oblivion and back victory around.

Isn't this kind of a stomp? You're putting a character with insta-win, gesture-based hax against a haxless character.

He oneshots with ease but I really wish people would stop acting as though it's some absolutely effortless reflex. He still has to actively attack his opponents, whether it's a 10-A or 3-A opponent.

That aside, both have wincons but Itachi is faster. That isn't really a stomp AFAIK.

He oneshots with ease but I really wish people would stop acting as though it's some absolutely effortless reflex. He still has to actively attack his opponents, whether it's a 10-A or 3-A opponent.

That aside, both have wincons but Itachi is faster. That isn't really a stomp AFAIK.
I am literally not exaggerating, goku can actually glare his opponents to attack them, and with this AP gap, he'd literally pulverize itachi by looking at him.

I don't remember goku doing such in dragon ball
There are numerous times when characters can attack with their eyes, examples such as goku burying vegeta, frieza multiple times against goku as well as goku against frieza, jiren when he blinked the spirit bomb and multiple times throughout the TOP as well as in his final fight against MUI goku. Though this isn't a first move it's usually later in the fight.

goku burying vegeta
When?
There are numerous times when characters can attack with their eyes, examples such as goku burying vegeta, frieza multiple times against goku as well as goku against frieza, jiren when he blinked the spirit bomb and multiple times throughout the TOP as well as in his final fight against MUI goku. Though this isn't a first move it's usually later in the fight.
Plus I said goku(kakarot)not other dragon ball characters. Plus all these isn't even in goku character.

When?

Plus I said goku(kakarot)not other dragon ball characters. Plus all these isn't even in goku character.
When vegeta died bruh do you think goku buried vegeta alive or something?
Goku did it against freeza plus he scales to other characters who can do it also cell I think did it too when he was making his arena, overall this isn't like one ability specific to someone this is a ki attack that scales to everyone who can use ki.

When vegeta died bruh do you think goku buried vegeta alive or something?
Am asking you when has goku oblitated an opponent by glaring at them. (I don't even know any character goku scales too that has defeated an opponent by glaring at them. Plus don't compare jiren's own to other characters,please)
And lastly it's not in goku character.

Am asking you when has goku oblitated an opponent by glaring at them. (I don't even know any character goku scales too that has defeated an opponent by glaring at them. Plus don't compare jiren's own to other characters,please)
And lastly it's not in goku character.
No, it's not a finishing move but multiple times it's used to harm opponents of comparable durability, btw the technique is called kiai it's a well known technique in the db verse and used by pretty much everybody so everyone scales to jirens version too. I never claimed this was usable here it's out of character to immediately glare so I am just proving that goku can blink itachi to atoms but I never claimed he'd win this match.

No, it's not a finishing move but multiple times it's used to harm opponents of comparable durability, btw the technique is called kiai it's a well known technique in the db verse and used by pretty much everybody so everyone scales to jirens version too. I never claimed this was usable here it's out of character to immediately glare so I am just proving that goku can blink itachi to atoms but I never claimed he'd win this match.
I don't remember anyone comparable to goku who uses glaring to obliterate his opponent tho,drop scans.

Apparently the most embarrassing defeat I've seen on wiki.
Low 2-C character is losing to a high 7-A character. 11 to NIL
Funny enough I never thought this is possible tho.
I guess Itachi can stomp characters to low 2-C teir.

I don't remember anyone comparable to goku who uses glaring to obliterate his opponent tho,drop scans.
It wasn't used to obliterate, you misunderstand completely, it's an attack where you can attack by just glaring at an opponent, with the AP gap itachi gets destroyed if he gets hit, it's never been used to on a far weaker opponent but it's strong enough to damage opponents comparable to each other, I can show you examples if you want but I don't think it's necessary.

Apparently the most embarrassing defeat I've seen on wiki.
Low 2-C character is losing to a high 7-A character. 11 to NIL
Funny enough I never thought this is possible tho.
I guess Itachi can stomp characters to low 2-C teir.
with smurfs its even crazier you have high 1-As losing to 9-Bs and some Tier zeros inconing with a 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back