• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dynasty Warrior vs Stardust Crusader (Grace)

Been playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors lately, and I'm a huge Jojo fan. So, I fugured "why not see how this goes?"

True Musou Zhao Yun vs Pre-DIO's World Jotaro. Speed equalized.

Zhao Yun wins:
Jotaro wins: 8 (Brak, Stillwinston, JustANormalLemon, Popted2, XSOULOFCINDERX, manu_zarri, TyranoDoom30, Pink999999)
Nobody wins, but fun was still had:

Last edited:
by i ment by that i ment that what does he usually start with. does he start with elements? or he uses his weapon first
Well, typically he'll start off with normal physical strikes and then lead into heavier attacks.

might vote for jotaro because
yun cant touch nor see star plat so star plat can crush his skull without him being able to see it coming

The 17-year old that looks like a bodybuilder in his 30s FRA
You forgot the part where he ages backwards looks wise.
Anyways, where does Zhao's Building Level justifications come from? there doesn't seem to be anything on his profile other than claims that he can do it and thats it.

You forgot the part where he ages backwards looks wise.
Anyways, where does Zhao's Building Level justifications come from? there doesn't seem to be anything on his profile other than claims that he can do it and thats it.
My guess is from destroying siege weapons or something. I haven't done a lot of research into Dynasty Warriors scaling.

I can keep bumping it till a mod adds it right? This is the first thread I've made that's gotten this far

Back